• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Editing topic name?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ZOMBI3S

ZOMBI3S
  • Members
  • Toa

• 116 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2014 - 09:02 AM

Is it possible to edit a topic name once you've created it? I know this is totally menial but I made a typo in my epic's title and it's really been bothering me

#2 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,943 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 02 2014 - 09:05 AM

Report the topic with the report button on the bottom of the opening post, then state how you'd like the topic to be renamed to have a Forum Leader or higher do it for you.

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 02 2014 - 10:05 AM

Report the topic with the report button on the bottom of the opening post, then state how you'd like the topic to be renamed to have a Forum Leader or higher do it for you.

-Gata signoff.png

Thanks Gata!
Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users