Build an Animal Vehicle, Win Chima Prizes

Yesterday, as part of our Chima Month, we kicked off our third System-Based Creations Contest - SBCC #3: For Chima! As you might expect for a theme based around animals, the contest has a decidedly primal flavor: you must build a vehicle with animal features and provide a rider to pilot it. LEGO has donated some great prizes; up for grabs are 70132 Scorm's Scorpion Stinger, 70129 Lavertus' Twin Blade, and 70126 Crocodile Legend Beast. You have until April 15th at 11:59PM to enter, so get building!

View the full article

If LDD isn't allowed, then I'm doomed, cuz I have the most PERFECT idea that I couldn't pull off in real life!

I think LDD is allowed in general in SBC. I'd have to check to see if it was allowed in contests though.

In any case, I'd like to see it anyway - you can always post it in a topic, and the more the merrier! :)

This is great but sadly I may no be enter because I am not good at System type of build and I don't have that much of good System parts but I will try and I do hope LDD are allowed.

Also I do hope there will be a Chi Ultrabuild Contest coming sometime soon :)

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube