The Official RPG Planning Topic

Nuju Metru

But imagine the possibilities. Perhaps you can have three versions of the same character, from three different RPGs, aligned with three different, warring factions. Or imagine a world with Undercity Matoran from Abyss, Vampires from City of Fear, Glatorian and Agori, all in one chaotic battlefield. And you don't have to be just a clone. As for the natives, the EP has done a lot. The completed RPG will have all types of Nuva (Toa/Skakdi are regulated), immigrants and ex-refugees from across the universe (No pun intended), mutants of all flavors and Ex-Brotherhood soldiers enhanced by technology and surgery. It's a melting pot, to say the least.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Crossover RPGs have been tried before. They never work

Except the Gate. That is, unless you were referring to the three non BZPRPGs interacting with one another, in which case I have no such example. Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Worlds Outgrown

It's an interesting concept. However, a massive jungle might become a bit dull. A map would be very handy. Also, it does seem like the villains will be the Baterra again, eventually. Perhaps either make that harder to guess or have an alternative. Or perhaps have the Bionicle-characters start manufacturing some kind of strategy in the event the Baterra break though.

Where's the fun with letting the staff control all of the extradimensonal clones? There will be rules, mind you, and several closed staff factions to keep a bit of order. So why the heck can't it work?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

The staff factions will be far more larger, far more well armed, and far more aggressive then the player's factions for a while, more then enough to hunt down and destroy rule breakers. Besides, RPGs need a little bit of chaos to be fun.

Worlds Outgrown

It's an interesting concept. However, a massive jungle might become a bit dull. A map would be very handy. Also, it does seem like the villains will be the Baterra again, eventually. Perhaps either make that harder to guess or have an alternative. Or perhaps have the Bionicle-characters start manufacturing some kind of strategy in the event the Baterra break though.
Yes, I will make a map. The entire world is not a jungle, just there happened to be a very large one at the end of the portal. The other biomes are also incredibly large. Alright, I will say this now. The Hiakejek are not Baterra. That is all.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

• 2 weeks later...

History in timeline form, revised.

BGC:50,300: An Agent of the Order of Mata Nui is discovered on Destral and questioned. He reveals the Order's location and organization.50,297: Teridax orders the Order to be infilitrated, and the Brotherhood purged of spies.50,210: Order base of Daxia attacked and prevented from self destructing, Order bases across the universe are raided. The OMN is scattered, with its secrets in the Makuta's hands.20,000: Teridax completes a revised plan, and begins to put it to action.2,500:: Using the Dark Hunters, the Brotherhood captures the Nui Stone from Toa Tuyet.1,500: In response to the Brotherhood Raid on Artahka, the Hand of Artahka is temporarily reformed and its members assassinate or silence those who know the island's location, before its members (Mainly OMN exiles) go back into hiding.1: Teridax imprisons Dume and silently takes control of Metru Nui.AGC:1 AGC: Teridax ushers in the Cataclysm, using an OMN virus, the effects of the Mata Nui robot's downfall is lessened, with Voya Nui not dislodging, leaving the pit intact and securing the Av-Matoran. The robot's EP systems go haywire, creating the island of Mata Nui.2: Teridax leaves for Mata Nui, distracting the Matoran there for a thousand years. The Brotherhood, while in war with the Dark Hunters, starts a massive build up of armies and weapons.1,000: Teridax fakes his own death, and allows the Matoran to return to Metru Nui. The Brotherhood gains the upper hand in its war.1,001: Brotherhood agents fool the Turaga of Metru Nui into thinking that Mata Nui is dying. The plant false documents to indicate that the Mask of Life is in Kumu Isles. The Toa Nuva return to Mata Nui, and begin a search of the islands. The Nuva are attacked by the remains of Makuta's infected Rahi (Mainly Manas), distracting them for months, Six matoran, concerned about the Toa, venture to the surface and are struck by lightning, becoming the Toa Inika. They search for and find the Nuva, helping them in thier battle against the rahi.1,002: The Brotherhood puts into service both fast new airship-bombers and EP based 'Greening' bombs (Bombs that only mutate or cover with plantlife with EP mist).Winter, 1,002: The Brotherhood invades Karzahni, kills its ruler, and enslaves the Matoran. A base is built and airships are stationed at it. A hole is blown in Metru Nui's sea gate to prepare for the Brotherhood's raid. The Turaga, however, are forewarned, and evacuate the population into the underwater chutes. The city is completely destroyed with high explosive bombs, leaving only ash and ruins.1,003: The tiny island-cuty of Borriah is bombed with 'Greening' devices. The Brotherhood sends messages to all major powers, telling them if they don't surrender, they will meet the same fate. Many nations capituate, but others choose to resist.Summer, 1,003: The Dark Hunters, the Kingdoms of the Northern Continent, the remaining Metruans and others convene at Nynrah to form the Coalition of the Free. The Brotherhood begins to annex and incorporate capituated nations to form the Provisional Makuta Empire. Both declare war upon the other, and the Universal Wars begin.Winter, 1,003: Teridax is declared Emperor of the Makuta.1,009: The Metruans begin to settle in the Northern continent, which soon becomes a haven for refugees from all sides. By this time, the Empire conquers Zakaz, and enforces peace upon the Skakdi. The Makuta also seize control of most of the south.1,010: Nynrah is conquered, and the Ghosts flee to the Northern Continent. The Coalition loses one of its main weapons suppliers. The Empire begins to crack down on internal resistance movements.1,019: Xia surrenders to the Empire after more then a decade of supporting both sides. But due to it not joining the enemy the Vortixx are granted autonomy. The Empire also conquers the Southern Continent, forcing the Coalition to pull more and more troops north.1,021: Thousands upon thousands of refugees flood the Northern Continent, causing widespread famine. The Empire signs a non-aggression pact with the newly united Zyglak Kingdom.1,024: After a 9-year siege, the Coalition loses Odina, and the Dark Hunters relocate. The Empire begins to conquer those few nations that didn't join either the Coalition or the Empire, furiously employing its bombers.1,027: The Empire attacks the Coalition's outlaying territories, conquering them all within a year. The Coalition is pushed into the Northern Continent as thousands more refugees arrive on its shores. The Coalition and the Empire prepare for the continent's invasion.1,028: Imperial forces invade the Tren Krom Peninsula, beginning the last major ground battle of the war.1,038: The Invasion of the Northern Continent, long quagmired along the Tren Krom Peninsula, ends with a stalemate. Four of the seven Toa Nuva, numerous Generals, five Makuta, and thousands of soldiers on both sides are killed. Two Nuva, high level leaders from both sides, and thousands of troops are captured. A wall is constructed, isolating the peninsula from the rest of the continent. Massive airbases are built.1,039: As the rest of the Empire begins recovering form the war, airship bombers begin massive carpet bombing raids. They target cities, military bases and other key targets to prepare for another invasion. Citizens flee to the country as the Coalition collapses. The continent desends into anarchy and self-imposed exile, with paranoia about another invasion reaching a high.1,041: The bombing raids stopped, leaving large swaths of the continent turned into jungle, and hundreds mutated. The Empire begins to amass an army on the Peninsula, to be led by the Emperor himself.Winter, 1,043: Forty years after the start of the wars, Teridax is assassinated in Stelt by Toa assassins, which causes the Provisional Makuta Empire to collapse into territories ruled by individual Makuta.1,044: The Third Convocation begins in Destral. Rifts form between Icarax, Gorast and Krika. Those closest to Teridax form the Loyalist Front, led by Gorast. In response, Icarax, wishing to form a new, reformed Empire, forms the Imperial Party. The silent minority of Makuta who opposed Teridax's plans from the beginning join Krika's isolationist Reformed Legions. The Imperial Civil War begins.Summer, 1,044: Each side allows their controlled territories to form puppet governments, and organize militaries to fight in the war.1,074: The Battle of Destral results in the destruction of the Loyalist Front. Gorast is exiled to the southern isles.1,076: Loyalist Front territories are occupied by the Imperial Party. Dissidents are shipped to newly built gulags in the Southern Continent or flee to the Northern Continent.1,083: Long isolated in small settlements, the city-states of the Northern Continent begin to expand into the forested cities, which begin to be cleared. New waves of refugees arrive, on the shores, establishing communities in the eastern half of the continent.1,085:The Reformed Legions are pushed into the south, with more and more of its territory falling. Legion soldiers deflect in droves, heading to the Northern Continent.1,089: Metruan settlements spearhead a movement to form a confederation, creating the United Commonwealth. Composed mainly of northern and western city-states, its main purpose is to clear 'greened' cities, build roads, and establish a joint military to defend against the threat of Brotherhood invasion (Which, unknown to them, doesn't exist).1,094: The Reformed Legions are defeated in Artidax. Krika is killed, and the Imperial Party seizes control of the empire. Mass reprisals begin and the last major exodus to the continent begins as sweeping reforms kill, exile or imprison those once aligned with Teridax, Gorast or Krika. A Hedgemony is established, with puppet goverments being established across the universe. The Southern Continent, Zakaz, Destral, Daxia, and a Protosteel-rich island called Drustim are incorporated into the Second Makuta Empire, with Icarax declared Emperor. The puppet governments are united in the Imperial Occupation Council.1,099: Emperor Icarax issues a decree ordering that the Empire and its clients rebuild and revitialize the economy and speed up technological innovation. With Xia in the lead, the Empire pumps money into technological projects, leading to the rapid industrialization and modernization of the Imperial sphere. The Northern continent (Aside from the Tren Krom Peninsula) is declared a protected area, due to the Empire believing it not to be a threat.1,100: The Eastern half of the Northern Continent, originally dominated by the remains of the Dark Hunters and Native cultures, sees the expansion of the coastal, Ex-Brotherhood refugee societies. The societies bring with them new technology, which slowly spreads west.1,109: Tensions rise between the city-states of the east, culminating between several small clashes between Dark Hunter and Ex-Brotherhood cities. The economy of the United Commonwealth booms, with large sums of money going to the military. Paranoid generals, thinking invasion to be imminent, begin Project Dikapi, the attempted formation of a new army using radical new technology.1,115: The Pre-war Confederation of Lenuzad is revived. Seizing large amounts of its former territory, it emerges as the first major power to take emerge in the east. Under a nativist monarchy, it becomes the United Commonwealth's closest rival.1,118: The island of Xia is raided by commonwealth troops. Top scientists are captured in a daring raid, and are forced to work on a radical new cloning machine.1,119: Ex-Brotherhood and Dark Hunter cities sign a truce, ending hostility between the two sides. Toa Kopaka, one of the three remaining Nuva, returns to prominence, seizing control of large sums of the Northeast. Mutated, powerful and partially infected due to years of Brotherhood experimentation, he establishes New Ko-Metru and rules it with an iron fist.1,138: The cloning machine is used for the first time, and clones beings of all different types from nearby multiverses. It malfunctions and explodes, forming a large wasteland in the middle of the continent. Multiple cities, several generals, and all the scientists are wiped out. The clones land in the desert, and scatter across the continent.1,139: The clones begin to establish camps, and discover the cities. Riots and chaos erupt as cultures clash and supplies fluctuate.1,140: Due to instability, infighting, and the political fallout after Project Dikapi, the United Commonwealth collapses. The west returns to its previous, decentralized web of city states.1,150: The clone-dictator Xion seizes control of the eastern city of Vredra, and forms the Second Unity Empire. By uniting city states and tribes under a single goverment, the empire becomes the largest of the major eastern powers.1,156: Clone settlements, often catagorized by previous factions and universe origin, appear across the continent. With them a wave of technology and modernization arrives, bringing industry and other modern technology. However, the technology is only prevalent in larger cities and certain countries.1,160: Four important cities of the former United Commonwealth merge to form the Western Union. With a large clone population and booming industry, it becomes a major power in the west. By this time, both nations and individual cities establish covert relations with Xia.1,167: The North is invaded by the Prophets of Mayhem, a barbarian organization of former mercenaries, soldiers and bandits. They take control of the banking city of Saltros, and use it as a base to terrorize both east and west, and to raid desert caravans.1,168: The Zyglak Kingdom establishes a colony in the south.1,178 (Present): Tensions begin to rise between the countries as all sides begin to build up militaries.

• 4 weeks later...

my lego rpg: here there be pirates!there are 2 sides, pirates and impirials the pirates are loosely controlled by the pirate king and his men.the impirials are controled by there country(spain,england,german)mapKey:Sargasso seaCoral reefIslandWaterX=major structure = large rocks~~~= islanders area~~~=pirate area~~~=imperial areaThe map of area 1Imperial island and Eldorado fortress.Pirate island and forbidden fortWild island and king kahukas throne/islanders baseSabre island and imperial fort.Volcano islandfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MARYAL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.pngThe map of sea 2Rock island and rock island retreatImperial base and pirate lock upForbidden cove(islanders)Imperial trading company and doubloon cove/broadsides brig/imperial outpostPirate cove and skull covefile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MARYAL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.pngImperial island and solders fortPirate kings island and perilous pitfall/guardhouseShipwreck hideoutSkull=Isla de los muertoscharicter sheet name: weapons:(keep it piratey,no machine guns) ship specs:(# of cannons, type of ship,etc) bio:its a bust, remove this post please

Edited by gdfgdfgdfice

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I'm fairly sure, first off, that this is only for Bionicle RPGs.Second of all, it's nearly impossible to read your text.Your images didn't go through.Second, you give no backstory, no motivation, just a map and a character sheet. Which I guess just a character sheet got War Zone through on this forum, but....Yeah, you have an unformed idea right here. But I don't think this is the place to form it. I could be wrong.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

War Zone rode in on celebrity power. <_< Kinda rubs dirt in the faces of those of us who put a lot of effort into our RPGs and yeah I'm still sore about it. :PI suggest you build up a bit more than what you have right now--from what I can tell, you're going for a sandbox-y RPG, but there's not much to go on. You might want to at least describe the locations and you definitely need backstory.:w:

I suggest you go onto the archieve and look and past (Bionicle) RPG entries. It'll give you an idea of what a finished, fleshed out one looks like.

The TunnelINTRODUCTIONWe thought it would be different, this tournament, we thought it would be more... civilized, you could say. Believe me, this is not a game, this is not jokes and laughs, this is an ongoing war, a fight for survival. Bestial, evil, cruel, this is karzanhi in the fullest meaning of the word.When we entered the game- all six of us- we were expecting a competition, a game, not this. We came so unprepared, it's actually humorous. We started losing lives right off the bat, and we learned to abuse any and all battle tactics we knew. Then, the worst came, the death of a teammate, one of us had fallen just too many times, ten to be exact, and he stayed down this time, he didn't vanish as was the norm, nor did he reappear in a new body.We had about three seconds to mourn his death before the next wave came. Unsurprisingly, we all fought like beasts... killing rage and elemental powers accompanied by a baleful hate so strong we were on the brink of insanity. As the fight blurred from beginning to end, we walked through another circular doorway, and we came upon a floating boss in an enclosed room. We fought with valor, and after a long period of time, we defeated the monstrosity that had been awaiting us. Yet another circle door, and the six of us found ourselves stuck in another circle room, with a glowing crystal clear Kanohi in the center sitting upon its pedestal.As we all slumped to the ground, fatigue paralyzing our bodies, and exhaustion knocking us unconscious in the first few minutes we were there. When we woke up, we were suddenly back in the Tunnel, doomed to repeat the process again. None of us can go on; it's gone on too long, long enough that I don't even recall a Time before the Tunnel...I can't let myself lose confidence, the enemy is relentless, never ending, and the Announcer continues to put people into this game of death. We need to win, we need to finish this game, and destroy the Announcer and his cruel game. BREIF EXPLANATIONIn this RPG, you fight against three waves of combatants, followed by a boss that always varies in difficulty. You travel through the tunnels, conserving lives, and racking up kills, just trying to survive, basically. The tunnels were made by a madman, nobody knows his name, or how he got the authority to imprison people in his ‘game’ and force them to fight against their will. But that’s not important (yet), what it important, is that you survive the oncoming waves of nasty things that want to eat you alive.BATTLE DESCRIPTIONYou have ten lives, body armor, weapons of your choice, you can transform into a Rahi, and you have a wrist mounted kill counter. Other than that, you have seven miles to run each day, while fighting all sorts of devilry (three types to be specific) along the way, three waves to be exact. Each wave is accompanied by a boss, a minor one, that should be fairly easy to defeat once you know how to.Once you get to the end of your tunnel, you enter a large arena, where the real boss of that particular tunnel you just arrived from awaits. Once (or if) you kill it, you’ll head on into a circular room at the other end of the arena, in which you will get a 'nights rest'. After that you’ll be teleported to the start of the next tunnel, and the process starts all over again.LOCATION DESCRIPTION

Imagine a wooden wheel, eight spokes to this wheel, and each spoke a large tunnel, with the circle in the middle being the boss area. The center circle is divided up into eight smaller sections, each tunnel leading into one of these rooms (which each of these rooms being separated from each other by unbreakable walls).Each tunnel (which is at least a half mile in width and height, and six or seven miles long) ends abruptly, with a large circular doorway the leads into the one of the eight rooms mentioned above. There they fight against the boss of that tunnel, and once they defeat it another circular doorway opens up at the side of the arena on the opposite side of the entrance that leads back into the tunnel.Once the combatants get through this second doorway, they arrive in a small circular room, with a large circle made up of runes in the middle, pulsing with blue light. In the very center of the room is a pedestal with a crystal clear glowing Kanohi Avohkki sitting on it. The mask glows steadily brighter until it flashes brightly, teleporting the six fighters to the beginning of the next tunnel. Don't worry, each of the combatants will be fully refreshed and ready to fight, with any wounds or ailments cured instantly.

A basic idea of the tunnels and the whole makeup of the game location.CHARACTER PROFILE AND IMPRISONMENT(creation)You awake in a circular room, five other beings scattered around you, each of them also stirring. You notice the armor covering your body, and the weapon next to you, and a weird device strapped onto your arm… however, before you can even take a look around to see where you are exactly, a circular door opens up in front of you, and as you get up and walk through it curiously, followed by the other five beings, the door slams shut, leaving the six of you to walk further onward into the mysterious field of black rocks… No rule breaking, if you do join this RPG, just listen to the staff and play the game. Oh, and no Kanohi, sorry, but they’re just not here. Keep it real, no overpowered players, everyone is on the same level here, and I do mean everyone. Code: Name: Species: Gender: Appearance: Weapon(s): Power: Transformation: Bio:RULES ‘N STUFFThese rules are to be read, duplicated, and followed, otherwise punishment will ensue.One: All forum rules apply to this RPG, follow all rules as you do everywhere on this site.Two: You may not, at any given time in this RPG, disobey the standard way the game is played, if you do attempt to deviate from said way of playing, you’ll be warned once, and after that warning more extreme measures will be taken to stop you.Three: God-modding, auto-hitting, and meta-gaming are all strictly forbidden, you will be warned if you are caught doing so, and punished if further warning is needed. G-modding may sometimes be accidental, and you will get a light warning if the staff is sure it was an accident.Four: Play fair, even though you are killing everything that isn’t your friend, you still need to play/fight/kill within reason, sense, and logic.Five: Listen to the RPG staff, if one of them addresses you, respond. If one of them corrects you for an error, do not argue with them. The staff will be able to give out strikes and punishments, so don't even think of doing something and getting away with it.STRIKESThree strikes, and you’re out, you get one strike every time you break a rule three times, once you earn three strikes, your character(s) are killed, and you are temporarily banned from the RPG, you’ll return once the staff thinks you’ve had enough time off from the RPG.PUNISHMENTSThese punishments affect characters only, and only temporarily, you will be given one punishment if you break a rule more than once.One: Character is injured.Two: Character is permanently maimed.Three: Character loses ability to transform.Four: Character is killed.These punishments will be given out depending on the rules broken, and the severity of the breakage, and its impact on the RPG.
NOTE: This is an RPG in the works, there are still things to change and fix before I submit this.Now, criticize to your heart's desire. -Skar

The red text is me.

The TunnelINTRODUCTIONWe thought it would be different, this tournament, we thought it would be more... civilized, you could say. Believe me, this is not a game, this is not jokes and laughs, this is an ongoing war, a fight for survival. Bestial, evil, cruel, this is karzanhi in the fullest meaning of the word.Typical RPG beginning – flavor text before the history. Continue, please.When we entered the game- all six of us- we were expecting a competition, a game, not this. We came so unprepared, it's actually humorous. We started losing lives right off the bat, and we learned to abuse any and all battle tactics we knew. Then, the worst came, the death of a teammate, one of us had fallen just too many times, ten to be exact, and he stayed down this time, he didn't vanish as was the norm, nor did he reappear in a new body.Six of us? Primary NPCs, no doubt. Disappearing body? Wasn’t that something MST3K rifer on…?We had about three seconds to mourn his death before the next wave came. Unsurprisingly, we all fought like beasts... killing rage and elemental powers accompanied by a baleful hate so strong we were on the brink of insanity. As the fight blurred from beginning to end, we walked through another circular doorway, and we came upon a floating boss in an enclosed room. We fought with valor, and after a long period of time, we defeated the monstrosity that had been awaiting us. Yet another circle door, and the six of us found ourselves stuck in another circle room, with a glowing crystal clear Kanohi in the center sitting upon its pedestal.That’s how you kill a Dragon Priest… wait, this isn’t a Skyrim expansion pack? You liars!As we all slumped to the ground, fatigue paralyzing our bodies, and exhaustion knocking us unconscious in the first few minutes we were there. When we woke up, we were suddenly back in the Tunnel, doomed to repeat the process again. None of us can go on; it's gone on too long, long enough that I don't even recall a Time before the Tunnel...The Tunnel. Dun Dun Dun. Explains the name.I can't let myself lose confidence, the enemy is relentless, never ending, and the Announcer continues to put people into this game of death. We need to win, we need to finish this game, and destroy the Announcer and his cruel game. The Announcer? Huh. Not Director or something, but the Announcer. How odd. Interseting history though. Five or six times better than your last few RPGs.BREIF EXPLANATIONIn this RPG, you fight against three waves of combatants, followed by a boss that always varies in difficulty. You travel through the tunnels, conserving lives, and racking up kills, just trying to survive, basically. The tunnels were made by a madman, nobody knows his name, or how he got the authority to imprison people in his ‘game’ and force them to fight against their will. But that’s not important (yet), what it important, is that you survive the oncoming waves of nasty things that want to eat you alive.So what? Do you control the waves? Is this PvE or PvP? Or PvPvE? Or PvPvEvPE (PE = Player controlled environment)?BATTLE DESCRIPTIONYou have ten lives, body armor, weapons of your choice, you can transform into a Rahi, and you have a wrist mounted kill counter. Other than that, you have seven miles to run each day, while fighting all sorts of devilry (three types to be specific) along the way, three waves to be exact. Each wave is accompanied by a boss, a minor one, that should be fairly easy to defeat once you know how to.This sounds like Diablo now, only with limited save games. Make up your blasted mind!Once you get to the end of your tunnel, you enter a large arena, where the real boss of that particular tunnel you just arrived from awaits. Once (or if) you kill it, you’ll head on into a circular room at the other end of the arena, in which you will get a 'nights rest'. After that you’ll be teleported to the start of the next tunnel, and the process starts all over again.Maybe a flash game on ArmorGames…LOCATION DESCRIPTION

Imagine a wooden wheel, eight spokes to this wheel, and each spoke a large tunnel, with the circle in the middle being the boss area. The center circle is divided up into eight smaller sections, each tunnel leading into one of these rooms (which each of these rooms being separated from each other by unbreakable walls).I am imagining it. It is boring.Each tunnel (which is at least a half mile in width and height, and six or seven miles long) ends abruptly, with a large circular doorway the leads into the one of the eight rooms mentioned above. There they fight against the boss of that tunnel, and once they defeat it another circular doorway opens up at the side of the arena on the opposite side of the entrance that leads back into the tunnel.Maybe some kind of special Guild Wars 2 event. That would work. One of those [Difficulty: Solo] quests.Once the combatants get through this second doorway, they arrive in a small circular room, with a large circle made up of runes in the middle, pulsing with blue light. In the very center of the room is a pedestal with a crystal clear glowing Kanohi Avohkki sitting on it. The mask glows steadily brighter until it flashes brightly, teleporting the six fighters to the beginning of the next tunnel. Don't worry, each of the combatants will be fully refreshed and ready to fight, with any wounds or ailments cured instantly.

Slash Indent yourself. And what? Just repeat this all.A basic idea of the tunnels and the whole makeup of the game location.BOR-ING!CHARACTER PROFILE AND IMPRISONMENT(creation)You awake in a circular room, five other beings scattered around you, each of them also stirring. You notice the armor covering your body, and the weapon next to you, and a weird device strapped onto your arm… however, before you can even take a look around to see where you are exactly, a circular door opens up in front of you, and as you get up and walk through it curiously, followed by the other five beings, the door slams shut, leaving the six of you to walk further onward into the mysterious field of black rocks… And now the GameMaster is bunnying us! Nope, I’m playing Bortars race. Forget this stuff… I’m gonna kill the Announcer on Day One!No rule breaking, if you do join this RPG, just listen to the staff and play the game. NO! Oh, and no Kanohi, sorry, but they’re just not here. Keep it real, no overpowered players, everyone is on the same level here, and I do mean everyone. No Kanohi? What is wrong with you, man! You can turn into a animals, but not use Kanohi? This is BIONICLE!Code: Name: The King of EverythingSpecies: Bortars SpeciesGender: MaleAppearance: Like Bortar if he was a king of everything.Weapon(s): A knife that is invisible to everyone who cannot see invisbile thingsPower: Bortars PowersTransformation: HimselfBio: The king of the country called Everything.RULES ‘N STUFFThese rules are to be read, duplicated, and followed, otherwise punishment will ensue. No, REALLY!?One: All forum rules apply to this RPG, follow all rules as you do everywhere on this site. No dur!Two: You may not, at any given time in this RPG, disobey the standard way the game is played, if you do attempt to deviate from said way of playing, you’ll be warned once, and after that warning more extreme measures will be taken to stop you. Forget that. I’m breaking out. I will play my character the way I play myself - not gonna be imprisoned by some ninny who announces stuff.Three: God-modding, auto-hitting, and meta-gaming are all strictly forbidden, you will be warned if you are caught doing so, and punished if further warning is needed. G-modding may sometimes be accidental, and you will get a light warning if the staff is sure it was an accident. Oh trust me, you’re gonna have problems with this one.Four: Play fair, even though you are killing everything that isn’t your friend, you still need to play/fight/kill within reason, sense, and logic. My logic says lightning bolt = dead, but whatever.Five: Listen to the RPG staff, if one of them addresses you, respond. If one of them corrects you for an error, do not argue with them. The staff will be able to give out strikes and punishments, so don't even think of doing something and getting away with it. What if they’re all evil cyborgs from the future? WHAT IF THE CIA INVENTED DINOSAURS TO DISCOURAGE TIME TRAVEL?!STRIKESThree strikes, and you’re out, you get one strike every time you break a rule three times, once you earn three strikes, your character(s) are killed, and you are temporarily banned from the RPG, you’ll return once the staff thinks you’ve had enough time off from the RPG. So if I break all five rules twice I’m okay?PUNISHMENTSThese punishments affect characters only, and only temporarily, you will be given one punishment if you break a rule more than once. So these are the punishments. They sound more severe then strikes, but aren’t!One: Character is injured. Ah! A stick in the hand!Two: Character is permanently maimed. What if we have fast healing?Three: Character loses ability to transform. How is this a punishment?Four: Character is killed. No YOU’RE killed.These punishments will be given out depending on the rules broken, and the severity of the breakage, and its impact on the RPG. NOVA BLAST BOOM!
I take back what I said. At least, even as un-Bionicle as your last ones were, we had our 1st Amendment Rights. We can't try to break out, we have to play the RPG like you want, and have you release all the monsters? No player vs. player, no interaction outside of downtime that doesn't involve fighting, and only one map?No. I wouldn't vote for this.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Just want to say, Lev, that you were honestly just a massive **** to Skar. The RPG looks like it has promise, if it's a bit strict. In fact, it looks like it would be rather fun, if slightly less railroaded, Bionicle-ized, and tweaked. And, y'know, made more TBRPG and non-RPG.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

If you want some advice Skar, I'd say open the thing up more. I mean, as it stands all we can do is fight these monsters and bosses. There doesn't appear to be any way for us to interact in any way other than murder. Just go here, fight monsters, lather rinse, repeat. Its going to get repetitive and dull really fast. And you're too restrictive on characters. Why can't we have any Kanohi? Why do we have to have therianthropy? Half the fun in an RPG is having a character you've designed yourself

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If you want some advice Skar, I'd say open the thing up more. I mean, as it stands all we can do is fight these monsters and bosses. There doesn't appear to be any way for us to interact in any way other than murder. Just go here, fight monsters, lather rinse, repeat. Its going to get repetitive and dull really fast.And you're too restrictive on characters. Why can't we have any Kanohi? Why do we have to have therianthropy? Half the fun in an RPG is having a character you've designed yourself

Yes, yes, I realized this. I chose not to have Kanohi in the game because the players would have far too much of an advantage over the monsters; they would have elemental powers, the ability to transform into a Rahi, and then a Kanohi.Also, the game is based off of my epic, which is... well, an epic. I suppose transforming could be optional for a character, if they didn't want it.Now I just need to sit down and see how I can open it up a bit.-Skar Edited by Skarloth

I started the epic over a year ago, and to be honest, I put little thought into it, and came up with no reasonable explanations for why or how they could change. As for why they have to change, I can't answer that either, but when fighting legions of monsters, I can definitely say an ability like that would come in handy.From what I have plotted out, I would assume the Announcer had something to do with it, and somehow he was able to give them the ability to transform into Rahi.Like I said, no thought.-Skar

Make it, "Everyone is trying to survive and is teamed with each other," or "Everyone has a team of which they are part, and fight all the other teams plus monsters," or something of the like. As I said, it could be good.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Looking over what I posted... yeah, that was a little too hard in some spots.Though I do hope for anything I do being pointed out like that - the sharper the better.I guess my main problem is that it limits options such as where to go totally. You put it right in the rules "You can't try to escape, you have to go through the tournament without any choice of your own." So no matter how ingenious of a plan, the players have no way to win - just keep fighting monsters.Death not being permanent is also something that's kind of weird. Ten strikes does mean you can die, but dying ten times? It's like a superhero, they die, but come back, and die, and come back, so with death being temporary, you never feel bad about when the character dies. In Doctor Who, when the doctor changes you feel bad because the character you came to enjoy just got replaced. This? Totally different.Having player teams against each other as has been suggested here gets rid of the issue of no players fighting resulting in interaction. It also alleviates the above issue, as it adds to two characters tension if they keep facing each others teams, and one always kills the other.A number of the comments I made were what I was thinking - the way you described the RPG it felt like one of those games where you just kill endless mooks until you finally get to fight the boss monster.And honestly, you really can't take half the stuff I said seriously. It was my mind wandering and putting what came to it down. The point wasn't to insult you, it was to make humor at different points.If you want an emotionless review just ask for one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

enemiesofjustice2.pngEnemies of Justice“You made an excellent effort. But they don’t remember who tried the hardest… only who won. Today, that is I. Goodbye, brother.”- Makuta to Mata Nui, 8000 years agoThe world has changed a lot from those days. Makuta, the Great Spirit, and Rahkshi, his noble sons, watch over the Matoran today. Living times of prosperity, the Matoran don't even bother trying to remember how things used to be. Many doubt the existence of Toa, who are said to have lived and protected the Matoran long ago.Yet, there are those who remember all too well...While times are peaceful, even Makuta seems to have forgotten about his universe. There are those who take advantage of this.Since Toa started disappearing from the universe long ago, one group has worshipped Mata Nui and kept alive memories about him. So well-hidden are they that Makuta himself has never realized they exist within his world. And they have stayed hidden for all these years. But now, with everything peaceful and the shock of a new Great Spirit has passed within thr universe, it is time to come out and fight in the name of Mata Nui.The world has taken a bizarre twist, however. Those who were once regarded with fear are now looked up to and respected for all they do. Those who once were viewed as heroes of great honor, have now become enemies to all those who love their home. Interaction from Mata Nui's followers is not wanted. Things are good. Who would want to break the piece, the happy times?The new enemies of the Matoran.The Mata Nui's Devoted.GameplayThis RPG takes place in Metru Nui, 8000 years after Makuta took control of the Matoran Universe. The Matoran have forgotten about Mata Nui and the Toa almost completely. Makuta is their Great Spirit and the Rahkshi preserve law and peace in the city. As it's important to Makuta that his universe runs smoothly, Rahkshi are not that cruel at the Matoran, but rather firm. They make sure no outside threats disturb the Matoran. This is why the Matoran don't see Rahkshi as frightening as they used to. The Matoran instead fear those who rebel against the Rahkshi and claim that Mata Nui will return. Toa are things out of a Matoran's nightmare in this city.You can play this RPG as a Matoran, but if you want to be a member of some other species, you can also play as a member of MND, the Mata Nui's Devoted. Metru Nui has a leader, but he is not Ahkmou. The leader of Metru Nui will be revealed later on in the game.Mata Nui's DevotedThe MND is an organization founded soon after the Order of Mata Nui and the Toa disappeared. It's purpose was to secretly worship Mata Nui and keep faith in his return. Now that Makuta has started to pay less attention to his universe, the organization strikes in an effort to change the world into what it was. The organization has a leader, but he or she will not be revealed yet. There are members of many species in the organization, even Toa. Unfortunately, the Matoran don't want MND to interfere with their current lives, since everything is peaceful. Followers of Mata Nui are now a minority.What is this game about?Basically this is a RPG of the changed values and the clashes of MND and Rahkshi, with Matoran of Metru Nui playing an important part in the future of the MU by defining what values are right and how everyone else should think. As a Metru Nui Matoran, you can either stick with worshipping Makuta or be influenced by MND to worship Mata Nui instead and wait for his return. Who are the enemies of justice? That is for you to decide.During the course of the game, new locations will be revealed, as well as new relevations about the plans of MND. Although, at the beginning, the Sea Gates of Metru Nui are closed, they may be opened later on to reveal more places to go to. This depends greatly on what you, the players, will do.What do you think? Any chances? What needs improvement? Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Okay, no more bad jokes... I don't want to offend someone.Unlike the last one, which was fully fleshed out and just needed improvements, this one is just the main idea of the story, so I pretty much have to go easy on it.The idea is intriguing, though I don't get why you need to add Secret to the name. It was already the Super Top Omega Ultra Never Ever Tell Secret Order of Mata-Nui, so adding Secret is kind of pointless. Maybe, if this is completely different people, the New Order of Mata-Nui, or the Second Order of Mata-Nui, or something along the lines, but Secret just seems repetitive. Like big giant. Secret secret organization.Other than the fact that Matoran, who live tens of thousands of years, would be easily swayed from how they lived their lives after only four thousand, it seems a little promising.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Thanks, I'll change those. Maybe a different name entirely, like the Mata Nui's Devoted, would be good? About that time period, I personally think the Matoran will forget lots of things in thousands of years, even though their lifespan is a long one. This doesn't mean their memories are as well. Maybe I could double the amount of time. 8000 years might be better. But thanks for the feedback. :)

Blah, what am I thinking. I don't have the time or experience to run an RPG. Maybe I could try to do something in a couple years, but right now I know I couldn't pull it off. Even if I DID win (through some miracle), I wouldn't be able to keep up with the whole game. I can barely keep up with the RPGs I play, let alone run one that people might actually enjoy. :P-Skar

You can try to co-host. It might be a way to gain some experience.

The world is dark, the world is cold, and the world is unforgiving. The Great Cataclysm was beyond anything anyone could have predicted or imagined. When the Great Spirit fell, we fell with him… and after the impact on Aqua Magna, everything went dark.Cities fell, islands churned and fell apart, and entire continents were split in two, never to form as one again. And when all was said and done, only handfuls of people were left alive. We’re the Remnants, the survivors of the Cataclysm; after the majority of the population died, we banded together in the darkness, living with whatever light we could make on our own. An old flashlight, a broken lightstone, fire even… we were one spec of light across a vast ocean of black.Civilized isn’t the word, more like tribal, we found one area that had been untouched by the chaos; Xia. For the most part, the island remained intact, but there are some unsightly canyons spread out over it, like the scars on a warriors’ face. Nothing works on the island, everything the Xians did, all the technology they created, is gone.The oceans that were inside the Great Spirit’s body have drained, leaving behind a massive floor of metal and iron. It’s rumored that there are oceans at the other end of the MU, but traveling outside of Xia is suicide.… And staying on Xia is even debatable. People are beginning to go missing, and even though we are a population of near a hundred, it’s easy to keep track of everyone. There have been reports of sightings near the outskirts of Xia, reports of large mysterious creatures traveling the Iron Ocean, and some on the island as well. Whether or not these things are the source of the disappearances, I can’t say. The only thing I can say to you is sharpen your blade, and live.

A no-named idea that fell into my head the other day, I'm not entering this contest, but I can build up an RPG for the future.-Skar

Excellent idea. It has some promise.Just flesh it out some more, and explain with more detail how all of the hyper-advanced weaponry vanished.

Knives in the Dark  Welcome, small speck of a being, to the land of darkness. What is going on here, you ask? This is a reality created of the nightmares of matoran. This is a reality where Teridax won. This is a reality where he killed Mata nui, and didn’t simply put him in a mask. This is a reality of death, pain, and hunger. This is a Land of Darkness. The Toa Mata have died, no one is left to save you. The Toa Mahri and The Toa Hagah have been destroyed. The Shadowed one’s pitiful army has been conquered. The Order of Mata-nui, with all their power, fell before the might of Teridax. Welcome to your worst possible nightmare.In this RPG, the matoran universe has become a battle zone, with warlords fighting and killing each other every minute of the day. Teridax does nothing to control this, and is instead focusing on becoming the next great being like leader. Toa are small in number, and most matoran slave for Teridax, or attempt to hide from his ever watching gaze.There are six warlords that rule the islands of the Matoran Universe. Lord Darkon, Toa Decrax, Siren, Ajax, Anubis, and Sinmere. These six warriors, mages, and rouges all want the southern continent for themselves. There seems to be something hidden there, considering every other factor and resource of the island. Many speculations have arose, but we still do not know what is there.There are seven Factions you can be. Neutral, or a warrior / agent / enforcer of one of the six warlords. Your character may not physically interact with their warlord (If they have one) But they can speak to them. Before you go and chose Neutral, remember, you will be under the protection of a mighty ruler. Who knows. Maybe they will even give you tools for a mission once and awhile.Lord DarkonName: Lord DarkonGender: UnknownSpecies: UnknownAppearance: Extremely tall, (8 foot 4) with large, spiky, and bulky armor that hides shape of body and face. Never takes off spike helmet.Powers: UnknownFavorite War Weapons: UnknownLord Darkon is ruler over the great city of Metru-Nui. He is a very mysterious and quiet ruler, going to war when he must, and settling riots quickly and efficiently. Not much is known about Lord Darkon, but from what is known, She/He should be feared. Are you looking for a place to lie low for awhile? Avoid too many questions? Come and go as you please? Metru-Nui sounds like the right place for you. Just beware, when there's a war, Darkon's gonna draft you.Toa DecraxName: Toa DecraxGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of PlasmaAppearance: Decked out in full battle armor, skin a vibrant orange with strokes of maroon. Face is constantly contorted in a scowlPowers: Plasma control, Mask (s) powers.Favorite War Weapons: Kanohi Pakari, Kanohi Jutlin, and Kanohi Crast. Uses a hybrid between a broadsword and a great sword for most battles.Toa Decrax. A name that makes every one of his citizens shudder. Ruler over Stelt and Odina, Decrax had wealth, property, power, everything a normal ruler could want. He wants more. Toa Decrax is hungry for the happiness he gains by conquering, and is always in war. His recent take over of stelt makes him a bigger threat to both Ajax and Siren. War is expected. Does a pillage sound like fun to you? How about a full battle field? Like axes, Maces, Greatswords, and the such? Then call 122304 and get this for ONLY 19.99! Sounds like Toa Decrax's empire is the place for you.Siren Name: SirenGender: FemaleSpecies: VortixxAppearance: A Dark grey and teal body, with silver highlights. Very slender, very tall, considered extremely beautiful by most species (The exception is Zyglak, of course). Constantly dressed in expensive armor and clothes that she uses to show off her wealth. Eyes are light blue, with white pupils.Powers: Elemental Control over Sonics. Seems to have a hypnotizing effect on those who look at her.Favorite War Weapons: A bow and arrow created out the strongest wood around that she can channel her powers through. A necklace composed out of power discs that grants her the powers of three Kanohi that she can use separately. The Kanohi in Question are Mask Of Quick Travel, Mask of Invisibility, and Mask of Conjuring.Siren. Enticing. Lovely. Beautiful. These are words used to describe her. Perhaps deadly would be a better description. Siren is the sadistic and by many standards, evil ruler of Xia and Karzahni. She loves toying with her enemies, spreading false rumors, leaving them false tips by “accident” And the such. If you wish to confront her, do so with extreme caution. Siren's lands are filled with Merchants, Black smiths, Mercenarys, and People who use others for their gain. Sound like your guy/girl? Well then, Siren welcomes you to her kingdom with open arms. Watch out for that hidden palm blade.AjaxName: AjaxGender: MaleSpecies: SkakdiAppearance: Black, with a face resembling Avak's mixed with Rediak's. Gunmetal secondary color/armor. Has blue eyes with strange white pupils. As buff as a normal Skakdi, but slightly taller, with a more snake-like spine that has only a single line of spikes going down it. (like a xenomorph's back) Normally dressed in spiked and demonic looking armor, with a long flowing cape.Powers: - Elemental Control over Gravity. (when used with another Skakdi, of course) A unique vision power of chain lighting (His blue eyes turn white, and a large burst of chain lighting shoots out) that has to recharge after every use. The special power of creating, absorbing and controlling bony extension that come out of his body. (Ever heard of Marrow from X-Men? Like that, except they don't fall out, but stay in.)Favorite War Weapons: A Japanese Yari, two Sap Gloves, and a gun-like Xian weapon that fires beams of pure electricity.Ajax is a dark, brooding warlord that strives to leave his current position of power for a higher, more Omni-potent one. He is currently in possession of Zakaz and the Northern Continent, and rules them with a iron fist, a very large tyrannical and corrupt police force, and a network of spies. Warning to any rebels on those islands; Death is your most probable future. Are you a evil, shadow-y , or a plain-out-corrupted-power-hungery-scum-bag? Yes? I didn't expect that answer Well, Ajax's army of spies and enforcers working for self-gain is probably the only place were you'll be excepted.AnubisName: AnubisGender: MaleSpecies: Hybrid created by energized protodermisAppearance: Body is humanoid, but has four arms, Two upper larger ones, and two lower smaller and thinner ones. His face resembles a jackal, (I wonder why? :P) complete with ears, a sensitive nose, and animal like eyes. Rest of body is covered in plated armor, and back is covered in heavy armor. Is black, with gold highlights and such.Powers: Elemental control over shadow, increased speed, strength, resistance, and intelligence. Thought to posses Psionics as well.Favorite War Weapons: Twin large sickles that shatter what ever they touch with a tremendous amount of force.Anubis is a very different story. Often called “The Wizard of the West” And “The Dark Mage”, it is quite obvious that he is the only one of the warlords to use luck and the shadows to win his battles. He is the Ruler of Artakha and the Artakha islands below it. While the other warlords are all fighting with firepower, brute strength, and numbers, Anubis’s forces are sneaking in the shadows that he has created, unseen and deadly. If your character is a rouge, shadow user, scout, or Assassin describes your character, i'd go with Anubis.SinmearName: SinmearGender: MaleSpecies: Unknown. (Undiscovered)Appearance: Is extremely skinny and lean, with large, white eyes, and a Skakdi like grin. Wears very large shoulder armor, preferring to leave the rest of him unprotected.Powers: Elemental Control over Plant life and Air. If a being is stupid enough to try to telepathically talk to him, they are confronted by a wall of white, pure noise. The ability to control Rahi and InsectsFavorite War Weapons: A double bladed sword that can split into two separate long swords.Sinmear is… different to say the least. Insane would fit better. Completely, uncomprehendablely, utterly maddened would be the best. Sinmear is the ruler of the numerous southern islands, sitting on a throne of trash, and controlling a army of misfits. He has not attempted peaceful contact with any other warlord. As you can tell, not much is known about him, and not many want to know anymore. If Insane, crazy, misfit, and strange best describes your character, this is your guy.Locations You have twelve possible lands your character(s) can be. These are listed and described in their current setting belowMetru-Nui: Metru-Nui still consists of six sections, though they have been changed greatly. Ta-Metru is now one gigantic factory, Ga-Metru a naval base, armed to the teeth, Le-Metru uses it’s chutes to send weapons and military supplies all over the city. Po-Metru is a training grounds and weapon testing facility, Onu-Metru filled with scientists studying nature so that they may use it’s danger for war. And Ko-Metru is one gigantic fortress and military intelligence base. The colisuem has been transformed into one gigantic palace, with the mysterious Lord Darkon living there.Zakaz: Zakaz is very different then it was before the takeover. The citizens of Ajax’s empire have all moved to the Northern continent, leaving Zakaz empty. That is, except for the military. The whole island is swarming with every type of danger, from foot soldiers to airships. Ajax himself normally is present there, overseeing the busy work-force. The west part of it contains mostly Naval and Airship workshops and harbors, while the east is mostly the footsoliders' barracks and training grounds, with a few small castle-like sturctures for commanders.Northern Continent: All of the citizen’s of Ajax’s empire reside in the Northern Continent, where they work hard and efficiently to build weapons and armor. They citizens of the N.C. are not as efficient as Matoran, or as quick with their minds or hands like Vortixx, but they are excellent fighters, and perhaps the most loyal. Ajax is very proud of them, and often makes boasts and bets on how powerful and brave they are. Insulting their leader or their country will probably result in a serious beating, or stoning. If you were ignorant enough, maybe even death.Xia: Ah, Xia. Smoke bellowing from factories, and Vortixx run from here to there carrying weapons that could destroy a small civilization when fired. Relaxing sounding, isn’t it? Well, It is if you’re a war-monger, who are the main focus of Xia’s factories. The only thing different from when the last ruler lived is a missing landmark. The mountain. Siren, to show her power, destroyed it when she was appointed. Xia’s workers normally live inside the factory, thus there are no huts or the such. Watch out for gangs. For some reason, they have been allowed to live un-challanged in the complex maze of factories.Karzahni: The north of Karzahni is currently being used to test weapons, unauthorized access normally results in imminent death, if you are lucky. The southern part of it, however is full of cities and villages, where many citizens live, performing all the other tasks required to keep Siren’s empire alive, such as farming. Siren enjoys residing in a gigantic stone castle she has there. Watch out for the villagers' "Farming tools". Their normally dangerous weapons.Artakha: Anubis’s personal kingdom, Artakha is filled with futuristic cites and clean skies on the inside, but on the outside, dangerous Rahi hunt for prey. Artakha himself dissapeared when teridax took over, and Anubis took full advantage of that. Anubis has made sure that classic smiths made all the weapons and tools required for keeping the city functioning, thus keeping the air clean, and the visibility maximum. Some consider Artakha to be one the happiest places to live. Others consider it unerving. After all, a ruler that can watch you when you sleep isn't very reasurring.Artakha islands: Anubis’s idea of clean air, however, does not extend to the Isles directly below were his gleaming palace lay. The Artakha Islands each have respective hives of Factories making products of only one genre. For example, the top island produces only weapons. The second one produces ships. So on and so forth. The island were Tren Krom used to reside (He is now working with Teridax to become more powerful) is now occupied by a military intelligence base, complete with a full-blown security force. Anubis is said to personally work there, though this might be a rumor.Stelt: Stelt is occupied by a large military base named “Ground Zero” by it’s crew, referencing to how they think it’s the worst of the worse. If only they knew how wrong they were. The coast is occupied by three naval bases, each filled with ships of different kinds. Almost no workmen live on stelt, instead, all building is made by the army technicians. The land there is almost complete rock, thus, Toa Decrax tries to prohbit stone users there. That is, unless your on his side.Odina: Odina is now one gigantic city, not that different from Metru-Nui. There’s even a gigantic coliseum in the center. Though, it’s used for… darker entertainment. Gladiator fights. The entire workforce of Decrax’s empire rests in the city, which is constantly patrolled by heavily armed guards, preferring to shoot first and ask questions later. Toa Decrax holds a tournament in his honor at random intervals, and occasionlly, residents of the local prisons and dungeons are used in it. He also picks worthy - looking strangers off the street. Keep on your feet here, word of advice.  How to Play:This game is like any other Text-based RPG, except with a few twists. We'll get to those later. Never played a RPG before? Well, to explain it as basic-ly as possible, you create a story with other players. Still confused? You shouldn't be. Here's a example of a post: QuoteOOC: Hey, Randomguy1234, want to help? My character is swamped.IC: Cazr slashed wildly in front of him, activating his Kakama to allow him to reduce the arrow to wood shavings with a iron tip. He didn't see the kick coming however, considering it was from the back, how could he? The foot connected with him, sending him sprawling, unhurt but stunned.See? Good. IC Stands for In Character, and OOC Stands for Out Of Character, by the way.When you create a character, choose a alliance carefully. If you follow a Warlord, make sure you create a character that would be in his army. For instance, a hiding-in-the-shadows Rouge would most likely go under neath Anubis's banner. A fully-clad-in-armor-brute that enjoys battle would most likely be a follower of Decrax.Understand? Read the Warlord character pages carefully.This is the character form, use the space you have wisely.Name: (Please keep it bionicle-y. No ‘Billy bob’)Gender: (Male/Female. Unknown is a option too, but only if you make sure the Char has one, just he/she is not revealing it. Be inappropriate, and you get a strike.)Species: (No Makuta. Custom are fine)Appearance: (What does your character look like? What does he wear? What is his normal expression?)Powers: (I shall be looking at this, so overpoweredness Is not allowed. Looking at the warlords for a level power isn't a good Idea. They are supreme rulers, not citizens and army men.)Alliance: (Which warlord do you follow? None? Then put Neutral)Equipment: (You know, what does he have? This isn’t just weapons. Masks and stuff go here too)Bio: (please keep it short, I don‘t wish to spend a hour per character reading)As for rules, the usual. No godmodding. Nothing that is impossible to defeat. No all powerful attack such as a nova blast. If you disobey a rule, or are a all around annoying and unfair player I shall contact you. You have three strikes, and then you shall be banned from the game. All other BZPower rules apply. And I must review all characters before play. Just post in the topic. I control all warlords, (unless, I chose a co-host) and thus have control over all authority and armies in those regions. So what do you think? I know it needs work, I just want to see what type it work it needs in your guys' opinions.

pNNgXax.jpg

A little late to ask on the review topic, so I'll ask you here -What if we think all of these warlords are short-sighted fools and attempt to build our own faction up from the dust?A piece of advice - if we cannot have an audience with our warlords, do they have a seneschal or high ranking official that we can speak to? Who is our contact (after all, Players are assumed to have control over some of the most powerful singular beings that exist, and I would most certainly be keeping in touch with my best warriors, or at least someone present to direct their message over).Ex. Storming into Darkons palace with the head of Sirens top lieutenant impaled on a pole. Go or no-go?

Powers: (I shall be looking at this, so overpoweredness Is not allowed. Looking at the warlords for a level power isn't a good Idea. They are supreme rulers, not citizens and army men.)

Meh. Powerful NPCs are, in my opinion, on the same power level as PCs (save, obviously, beings such as Makua. It's their high charisma that allowed them to get where they are. They're only tougher than players because they have access to the best equipment. You could give us more motivation to join each warlord. They're powerful, but none of them seem like leaders anyone would follow outside of the opprotunity for power.To Kazi; Looks good, but needs more work. And like was said above, only a couple hundred? Heck, didn't some dude kill seventy people a few months back with a machine gun? If a single person dies every day, that's not even one third of a year until extinction. Need. More. Population.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Quick question Darkon, but in KitD why exactly is Teridax doing nothing? You mention he's trying to become the next leader...but he's in control of the Mata Nui robot body. He's already the next leader simply by virtue of being the universe. To control the world is his dream so why is he ignoring it? Especially since any damage done there is going to hurt him just as it hurt Mata Nui

7AOYGDJ.jpg