BBC Contest #67: Results!

BBC Contest #67: Results!

1. Obsessionist: Ocarina of Time Link and Ganondorf (33 votes)
2. DeeVee: PHAZON SUIT SAMUS ARAN (18 votes)
3. Shadrahk: Halo: Tiny Co-op! (15 votes)
4. (tie) Ballom: Barioth (8 votes)
4. (tie) Steve the Squid: Kingdom Hearts II Sora (8 votes)
6. Torran: Super Mario (7 votes)
7. _Artakha_: DOG (4 votes)
8. Octodad: Honedge (2 votes)

Obsessionist will receive 8991 Tuma, DeeVee will receive 8979 Malum, and Shadrahk will receive 8981 Tarix. Thanks to Lego for the prizes!

Well, folks, it's been another great contest. You tapped into the deep well of video games and came up with some terrific MOCs. Thanks to everyone who entered, congratulations to everyone on the high-score board, and we'll see you all next time!

• Upvote 3
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Congratulations, especially to the top three prize winners, who crafted quite some artful video game character representations that each would have been deserving to win.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

You know I am glad to see the Link and ganondorf won.. it was a truly intricate submission and I love how the builder included different weapons. Congrats

however oddly enough I had no idea that Barloth was a character in a game.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Congrats to all the winners. I especially liked Octodad's Honedge, but the Link and Ganondorf one was pretty cool, too.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I spend time away and come back for a visit, just to find out there was a video game theme for a building contest; granted, I haven't built anything significant for a while. Judging by the winning entries, whatever I managed to piece together would've been put to shame anyway. They are impressive indeed.

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

*big round of applause* Bravo!.....This victory is impressive Obsessionist, it's not always that someone gets 1st Place when DeeVee(Darth Vader) participates in a BBC Contest.

AFAIK he is in the category of the elite mocists here(members who have won often) and have created many impressive creations on many occasions).

Congratulations to all finalists as well

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg