• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Welcome to Karzahni

Karzahni Matoran

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,275 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 02:14 AM

10011402_301028156717577_565825357_n.jpg

This guy was the product of my collective attempts for different build structures. In the end, I pictured him being the longest living resident of Karzahni. Some aspects of the build may be used again in the future. :D

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,124 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 05:58 AM

I think the build does an excellent job of representing what a patched-up and broken-down Matoran might look like. However, the colors (while conveying a sort of scrapheap-esque feel) are, in my opinion, a bit too bright; if you recall, Karzahni was basically described as being a bland and colorless place (reflecting its lifelessness), so I'd suggest sticking to one or two colors here, outside of the black and grey.

Edited by Chro, Apr 03 2014 - 05:58 AM.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#3 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 16-February 13
  • 2,200 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 04:10 PM

Looks pretty interesting, like it has the imperfect feel to it. I just don't like the overuse of color.

#4 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 20-July 07
  • 2,915 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 04:45 PM

I agree that the colors are a bit too bright for Karzahni's realm, but that's not that big an issue. I love you were experimenting with building, which is more or less what Karzhani was doing, which gives it that extra quality of an unintentional mess. That blue and grey leg looks particularly interesting, it's very unique :D

I'm a little curious to see what's going on in the back, if you haven't already disassembled it.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#5 Offline Rumpofsteelskin

Rumpofsteelskin
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 13
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 05:45 PM

Reminds me of Metro from Real Steel on a smaller scale.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users