Golden Hau for Sale

fasggbfrfesv

I guess it's mine now ^_^ .

- :t: :l: :h:

UngluedBike will be distraught xD

• Upvote 1

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

aggh. I guess I wasn't watching close enough. Lhikan, is that Bandolim's Hau, or does he still have his?

Didn't UngluedBike write a list of who had each of the 5 known Hau's? Either this could be the unknown one, or finally one of the ones that was given to Lego employees that has never turned up. There were 30 I believe reading, and only 5 were given away, the rest went to LEGO employees?

1. belongs to Mc, its not going anywhere :P

2. is probably going to be bought by TLH

3. The £10000 guy

4. Kjaffa (joined here a while ago and then became inactive, no other means of contact

5. Unknown <------- Lhikan's one maybe?

I have

aggh. I guess I wasn't watching close enough. Lhikan, is that Bandolim's Hau, or does he still have his?

It doesn't appear to be Bandolim's. I was under the impression that he lived in the UK and this one came from the US, so you're still good if you want to message him some more.

- :t::l::h:

I have

It doesn't appear to be Bandolim's. I was under the impression that he lived in the UK and this one came from the US, so you're still good if you want to message him some more.

yay. congrats on getting yours anyway. I wouldn't have been able to acquire $5000 that quickly :P

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Didn't UngluedBike write a list of who had each of the 5 known Hau's? Either this could be the unknown one, or finally one of the ones that was given to Lego employees that has never turned up. There were 30 I believe reading, and only 5 were given away, the rest went to LEGO employees?

1. belongs to Mc, its not going anywhere :P

2. is probably going to be bought by TLH

3. The £10000 guy

4. Kjaffa (joined here a while ago and then became inactive, no other means of contact

5. Unknown <------- Lhikan's one maybe?

FYI, I spoke with the seller and it looks like his dad gave it to him several years ago. Not sure if his dad was a Lego employee or not, but after delving just a bit more, I've concluded that this one is not one of the 5. More than likely it's one of the 25 that were given to Lego employees.

- :t::l::h: