• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Awesomized Mail Truck

theemmetawards keiththelegokid humor bricksburg truck

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline keiththelegokid

keiththelegokid
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 55 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 04:30 PM

This is my entry for the Ordinary to Extraordinary section of the Emmet Awards

http://www.us.lego.c...6a-1250ea218a78

Tired of getting your mail late well than Operation Jetpack is for you. All you need to do is send this to all the mail companys in Bricksburg so they will update their mail trucks into jet boosted, buzzsaw machines. These trucks do not cost a few bricks to make and can go up to speeds of 600 miles per hour. The only con is that some cars might get run over or sawed in two when this monster comes zooming down the road, but you will get your mail on time!

Thanks for looking. :smilejala:

Check out Emmets Constructo-Spaceship

http://www.us.lego.c...1f-0b1050ed347f

#2 Online Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 968 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 05:16 PM

Just to let you know, the link is broken. I'm looking forward to seeing it, though!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working now. Not sure why it didn't work earlier.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes, Apr 04 2014 - 05:23 PM.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#3 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,653 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 11:41 PM

Oh my gosh that is not necessary the mail can't possibly be that important 

Love it, it's so neat. Those thrusters are comically large, they look amazing on that tiny lil' truck. The buzzsaw is hilarious addition too, a very helpful solution for anything that gets in the way. Reminds me of the jet engine on the car in the Inspector Gadget movie :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#4 Offline keiththelegokid

keiththelegokid
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 55 posts

Posted Apr 06 2014 - 06:02 AM

Oh my gosh that is not necessary the mail can't possibly be that important Love it, it's so neat. Those thrusters are comically large, they look amazing on that tiny lil' truck. The buzzsaw is hilarious addition too, a very helpful solution for anything that gets in the way. Reminds me of the jet engine on the car in the Inspector Gadget movie :P

Through rain or shine
snow or sleet
the mail will come complete.

Check out Emmets Constructo-Spaceship

http://www.us.lego.c...1f-0b1050ed347f

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users