Insane deals on Ebay?

veeder

Like around a decade ago I got me a Tahu Nuva, I know it wasn't as rare or expensive as it probably is now, but it was pretty much retail price, very reasonable. I remember seeing stuff like Vahis on sale for a few bucks each from sellers who had tons of them, which I thought was really neat.

If you're interested, there's an Official Ebay Auction Topic in the B/S/T subforum that you can check in on now and then or post any good finds :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I once got a nearly complete "Battle of metru nui" set, and half of one of those parts jars for about $25.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I got 5 phantoka NIB for $15

Sweet mother McArthur! Nice snag.

My best snag was probably 5 Toa Mata (minus their gears) for $10 shipped. Or perhaps it was when I got the Muaka/Kane-Ra and Tarakava for ~20 each, complete with instructions.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?