Forever Legacy

Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak

Hello everyone! Welcome to a new comic series! Again

:P

Well, here it is, another (hopefully) funny and entertaining chimoru comic,

made for the enlightenment of the members!

Now, I've run the mill before, and after a few failed comic series and one that wasnt so bad, but was ended due to computer crash, I'm startimg again with hopefully more skill then what i had before. If you were a PGS in the last comics (Terton, The X, and anyone i may have forgotten) you are atoumatic PGS's, if you wwish to be of course. Anyway, if you want to PGS, send me a MSG, with a bio and a link to a PNG file of your character.

Here goes absolutly everything

:P

Comic Prouluge stuff

The Comical Comics (AKA, big fillers)

Fade Saga

Well, they're finally here! This package includes; awesomeness,PGS's,GIMP , and the possible destruction of the universe as we know.

2)

Champion NEW

PGS's (PGS's are very much needed for this saga)

-The X

-Toa Krono

-King Joe

-Toa Treneth

-CREDITS

Darn....I just had a major brain fart....um...

OH YEAH

-Rahi Zaku

-Metrukuta

-Shadonix

-Dark709

-Justax-kal

-Gerlicky

-InnerRayg

Thanks guys, especially Vigor for making an RZ kit topic on the new forums

:happydance:

Edited by Rahkshi Overlord

If the comics go in the right direction (The seriousness with some comic-relief) then they can work. Mine lasted, but I got bored with making comics (mostly because I was just figuring out gimp and have a hard time coming up with jokes) so I want to see these comics succeed, seeing as I want to see some serious comics. So good luck man.

Thanks, yeah, before I was figuring out gimp, then just recently got paint.net. Both are a bit confusing, but paint.net was just easier in the end. And like you, i almost quit comics because of lack of ideas for jokes. Thats when i realised a good comic has a story to it with occasional humour. I aim on posting at least two comics a week.

Oh why hello there...I see you got some effects going on... And I like.Plus, RZMIK is one of my favorite kits to work with, and looks good too. I'm going to send the sheet and profile soon, so don't get your hopes up of me not going in... I may have to edit certain things, since I matured over the downtime...Good job!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Took longer then I originally thought, but I've finally got a comic in. Its close enought to Halloween, so its pretty much a holiday comic as well....naaah :Pdont worry, I plan on having a Halloween comic out by tomorrow night...Unless of course, "Echo" decides to invite me over to scare little kids...I mean...trick or treat... Todays comic-http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ToaZyglak/MRM/comic_2.png ~Ptoly

So... we are making a terminator movie?Or is it a Necron that eats deat people?And what is this all about?We'll find out next comic!I just had to... but it's odd how I'm the only one who knows as of now I tihnk in the series... and yes, I'm not alone on the theoretical dating thing!Good comic, by the way. And roast hedgehog<Roast pony. Just saying.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 3 weeks later...

Just as a word of advice as to what I do when my comics are close to close point:Make a banner. Or a character sheet. Or some such thing. If you don't have time for a comic, get some kind of content out there to keep it alive. That way the mods won't attack you for pointless posting to keep topic alive. I do have some thoughts on the comics themselves, but I don't have time at the moment, I'll post again later.

• 2 weeks later...

New comic guys :D...finally i might add. Not as good as id like or as good as i usually make, but I needed a serious comic to explain the Echo thing. I might explain more, who knows, maybe my next comic will be really LONG. Not sure yet though. Ive been using paint.net, but i might go back to gimp again.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ToaZyglak/MRM/comic_6.pngI cant figure how to make a link phrase instead of having to show the whole link...anyone care to help?~Ptoly

Hm. Nice plot advancement, although I didn't get that you and Echo were in the same body last comic. If I remember right, I was too busy trying to figure out how I survived being eaten.AAAAANYWAY!!!For the link thing, you can do one of two things...First, click the little lightswitch button in the top left of the editor. Then type

[url=<insert obscure url here>]What you want to say instead of the url.[/url]
Or, option two:Don't click the lightswitch button. Type what you want to appear instead of the url, highlight it, then click the chain icon in the editor. Copy the link in the proper field, and there you go! Edited by King Joe