Forever Legacy

Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak

Forever Legacy Episode 1 will be out shortly, got new backgrounds made, new look, new mostly everything :DThe stuff from before is more like fillers XP, not officially part of the series. My seasons are sort of like Vataki's, new season each new year/around new years,I plan on having the intro at the least out tonight, maybe a comic after or a character sheet, only time will tell :P~Ptoly

Thats because this is the third comic series/season youve been with me XP, so suck it up XAnd yes, thats your new mantra Joe. I take it you liked those duel glocks then X?New PGS. A friend of mine who instantly joined BZP after reading Kahi's hilarious "Content Removed" comedy, welcome everyone, Toa Treneth (and like most sensible bionicle fans, he despises HF, like Krono :P)~Ptoly

New comic! After this comic I'll soon post kits for those of you who want to try your hand at co-authoring (or more preferablly fan comics, co-authoring is something you need to get permission to do. Such as Toa Krono, he has permission, {just pm me the link and I'll add it in Krono}. Fan comics are not part of the main storyline, and it depends on the storyline in co-authoring cases). Just include the link and creds to those who diserve them (such as Dark709, Gerlicky, me, ETC.) I'll also add any fan-comics for other authors that I make (such as WVUfan's, which I plan on doing this week). Now that I got a comic out this year, it can officially be 2012 XP~Ptoly :miru:

New Comic! I do intead plan on changing to rayg, that way i can add some more characters. GIMP is being wack whenever I try to recolour stuff, so Rayg Maker will make it alot easier for me, plus after seeing Tenebrea's stuff, I just cant resist trying it. Plus, it'll force me to make an actuall storyline, and stuff :P. I'll probably (hopefully, if I'm able) have a comic out tonight or tomorrow featuring the "raygification". More to come!~Ptoly

New Comic! Whew....a second one already. Well, fourth technically :PHeres my plan. Comical Comics will mostly be daily or every other day thing, where as story comics will be much bigger but farther apart. One uses rayg, the other uses chimoru. Working on a story comic now...

I should get Utah to PGS, we'll need his experience, if you understand what that means for the world.

~Ptoly

Edited by Comrade_Colonol

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, robot me is breaking reality.So many times.It's hilarious.And that you're changing to RZMIK already is diffrent... but I only had 6 chimoru comics beofre my RZMIK switch.eh. short seasion for me anyways.I would have the backgrounds... but mine work best with 2X RZMIK sprites. Since they're relatively close to Chimoru Alpha size...but they won't even work with your theme.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ok, edit that all, I dont need the backgrounds, seeing Leraku's stunning CYOA gave me an idea, well, sorta. Anyway, expect some surprises in the next comics, and because of Leraku, I'm going back to trying my hand at gimpifing my comics :P here goes absolutly everything!~Ro

Edited by Rahkshi Overlord

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, sorry its taken so long, but I finally got a comic out. Its not for the storyline (thats still a WIP) meaning that its a chimoru comic.Here it is...right here...I would of had stuff out earlier, but I couldnt access my Brickshelf account until 2 days ago. Sorry bout the delay. Next comic should be story line one though.~Ro

Starting a Saga, the Fade Saga. Banners what-not will most likely be made later, if at all.Anyway, here ya guys go, Part 1, Fading.PGSing is strongly encouraged, the more characters the more things I can do with the comics, but mostly the Saga itself.~Ro(P.S. The red. black, and creepy guy is me. As in me the author, not me the character. Anyone who has me as a PGS, you can use either one, its up to you. Let me know (like Absorba for example) if you want my author version.