• 2 weeks later...

I always thought it would be interesting if there was an anime about Bara Magna during the events before The Legend Reborn. I imagine the glatorian/agori looking the same as armored humans (maybe with pointy ears, I don't know xP). If that was a real series, Leah Clark would be the perfect voice actress for Kiina.

I think that it could be possible if they re-made bionicle, making the storyline less cheesy, adding more side stores, and probably redesigning bionicle's to have more technique qualities and more mini-figure sets, Lego could pull of the money to have a small show.

On the other hand, If one of us GUNG HO bionicle fans took the time to actually write a pilot and enough episodes for at least a season in SCREEN PLAY format, and talk to some network companies like Nickelodeon or ABC (don't go to fox, they will just steal the idea or end the show because they didnt give you enough promotion and changed the time of the show).

As far as Bionicle News CHECK OUT MY BIONICLE HALO MOD FORM!!! We need lots of moders and lots of bionicle fans! Its easy to mod halo, and you can get it by searching "HALO CUSTOM EDITION PORTABLE VERSION DOWNLOAD FILEPLANNET" in your browser (i recommend using startpage.com, it doesn't track your searches and steal your information).

HERE IS THE LINK: http://forum.halomap...c&topicID=46174

What if they made high teck puppets. it would be cheap and intriguing for outside viewers. Also, It wouldn't necessarily have to be a kids show. The intellectual qualities and good writing could make it into a popular TV Sci fi related show.

I imagine that high-tech puppetry would be even more expensive than CGI, especially considering that you don't have to aim for photorealism and that a versatile set of CGI "puppets" would require no upkeep (unlike physical props). And as I've stated repeatedly in various topics, it WOULD necessarily have to be a kids show because Lego has nothing to gain from making non-toy-based media and nothing to gain from selling the Bionicle franchise to a potential competitor.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

If a TV show was done well, without voices that are intended to sound like heroes (Just take Matat Nui's voice from The Legend Reborn for example), set accuracy, and NO FLIRTING (Again, take Jaller and Hahli from Mask of Light or Sidorak and Roodaka from Web of Shadows for example), then it could actually be really good. And also if they pronounce names and stuff properly (ie. In the style of the Retrospective video from 2008, by saying Loowa instead of Leewa).

What was wrong with Mata Nui's voice from Legend Reborn? I thought it was fitting, at least for Mata Nui himself. Obviously, the characters in a TV show would do best with a wide range of voices, some more "heroic" than others.

Set accuracy could be nice but it would only work if sets accompanied the show—it'd be ridiculous for the showrunners to limit themselves to 10-year-old sets with wonky proportions and often limited poseability if they had to depict older characters.

Personally, I think Bionicle had too little flirting. I missed the classic romances in Bionicle like Macku and Hewkii, which got rarer and rarer as the years went on, all for a dull rule that seemed to exist solely to keep Greg from having to arbitrate shipping wars.

And finally, is it not Lee-wa (or rather, Lay-wa)? That's how the actual word the name comes from is pronounced. Bionicle's early pronunciation rules were one of the things I missed as the theme went on and character names became more diverse.

I got most of my pronunciations from the Retrospective which was on Bionicle.com in 2008.

VBWj75sh.png

• 3 weeks later...

really if bionicle got a TV show it would probably be pretty bad. that would be if lego made it. However if fans made it i think it would be amazing. Personally a shadow hunter TV show would be awesome that would kind of be like a police drama. Each mission is a episode

• Upvote 1

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.