Outbreak

Canis Lycaon

IC:

The tall being saw the Vortixx fall in pain. The mutant was a dangerous indeed, but he was a dangerous fellow as well. When the teleportation Rahkshi-like being teleported, he immediately began to look around with spear at the ready. When he saw the monster at the corner of his eye, the being lunged at him.

He quuckly swung his arm with the spear head pointed at him. The creature had a chance of getting hit in an area non-critical, since his reaction was quick and not well concentrated on a certain area of the being. If there was a chance he missed, the creature would most likely be thrown off by the giant, and he would cut off his arm. His agenda didn't have death on it.

OOC: Hope I didn't autohit.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

GM IC: Mutants

At first, Lexzor's strike would appear to hit. It went right where the mutant had been. But he had actually skewered nothing. Turning around, he would see the mutant hiss at him, and then stop. It stood there, a few feet away.

Krazek's sword hit the mutant on the back, and it jumped back, waiting for something. In front of Krazek, Andin's transformation completed. A larger mutant got up, with a gray coloration. Shots fired from Hasjel hit it, but it shrugged of the shots. Andin appeared to be heavily armored - more so than any other mutant.

The purple mutant howled in pain at it's wounds from Hasjel. It's scream turned out to be powerful, deafining and confusing all. The helmets of the soldiers dampened the noise just enough to prevent them from falling unconscious, and another scream would likely knock them out.

The three other mutants had covered their ears, and were affected as badly as the soldiers.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cordak

Cordak hated base gaurd duty. Hated it with a passion. But right now he was stuck on it, so he tried to ignore the constant tshhhhhh of the pouring rain, and concentrate on keeping an eye out. His mask additions scanned and analysed the pavement, the buildings, the everything in his field of vision, processed the results, and showed the structural weaknesses in each section. Where there was an inner crack, where to punch if you need the building to collapse, and so forth. Cordak supplemented the devices' deductions with those of his own, speculating where a plasma bolt would do the most good, and where to shoot if you want it to fall a certain way. Suddenly straightening up, he shook his head free from physics and structural analysis and kept keeping an eye out for incoming supplies or anything, really.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vornisl (Rooftops)

"Sounds good," The Ce-Skakdi replies, taking a step back and glancing over the edge they just climbed to confirm there's no mutants following their trail. Upon doing so, she turns back to the group and follows as they begin to move, making sure to continually glance back and watch the shadows for things that'd like nothing more than to kill the group in the worst ways possible.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Hasjel

Hasjel winced and gritted his teeth. He took careful aim and fired a bullet at the weak neck armour of the teleporting mutant who was preoccupied with covering its ears. The Glatorian turned and fired the last bullet at the gaping screaming mutant's mouth.

Hasjel slung his rifle and drew his sword, and slashed at the head of the purple mutant.

Cordak, supremely bored, put his blaster in his sheath and opened his hands. Streams of Plasma flew out of them and began slipping and squirming in front of Cordak, making strange patterns. Cordak kept killing time.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Krazek (Ba-Metru)

Pain.

That single word reverberated within my skull as the piercing shriek of the mutant enveloped my skull in a crushing grip. My eyes unfocused and my ears rang with the violent invasion of sound. My mouth dropped open as I tried to scream in return, but no sound could out-match that of the mutant. Even Hasjel's gun, which I saw flash and recoil, could not penetrate the oppressive wall of aural violence.

In a brief moment of uncontrollable fear, I wondered if I might die. It was, perhaps, a dramatic leap in thought, but one that sprang into my mind. Perhaps it was because this attack was not one I could directly face. Whatever the reason might be, however, I made up my mind that I would not die. Not here and not now.

Pulling my hands from ears, I let go of my sword and reach behind to my pack. I grabbed the sling I kept attached to the side of it and pulled it off. Out of the corner of my eye I saw another flash from Hasjel's gun, but I tried to ignore it. Amidst the confusion the mutant's scream created in my head, I managed pull a stone bullet I had made by smoothing out a small stone from a pouch on my belt and fitted into my sling. I struggled to my feet. My eyes hadn't completely refocused, but I could see shapes and colors. I hadn't seen which had started to scream, so I took a guess. I swung the sling several times and then let the bullet fly at the gray mutant, hoping for the best. A sling may not be the best ranged weapon, but it can still pack a punch.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

GM IC: Mutants

Krazek's stone bounced off the hide of the gray, armored mutant, not appearing to hurt it at all. The thing that was Andin was heavily armored, and it would be hard to penetrate it's hide.

The bullet fired from Hasjel's gun struck home in the teleporting mutant, which then disappeared, but it was till alive. The other bullet heading towards the purple mutant also struck, and the mutant's scream stopped. His sword cleaved right through the shoulder of the purple mutant, which was then skewered by Lexzor's spear. An arm hit the ground, and it whimpered.

The thing that was Andin then leapt on top of Lexzor, tackling him, and knocking him to the ground. It did not try to bite him, just hold him down.

IC: Doc

"We should be good on the roofs. Let's go." The Skakdi then continued walking along, using her staff as a walking cane. She was vigilant on the look out for mutants, and didn't see any nearby.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Kroune

Here I am, in the middle of nowhere. The rain was getting heavier and not a single soul could be seen.

I started hearing footsteps in a nearby cave. The first thing I thought was probably some rahi taking shelter, but the thought changed as I saw a tall figure appeared exiting the cave. It made a loud hissing sound and turned towards me.

I quickly withdrawed my Cordak Blaster and shot at the mutant's chest. Yet, it looked like it had barely done any damage towards it. My second shot hit the mutant's knee causing it to fall down. I got closer to the mutant with my Blaster still in hand. The mutant started shrieking in pain and I decided to end it's misery with a single head stomp.

Edited by Krane

Cordak got up eagerly when his shift ended and the relief gaurd arrived. He then found out that he was supposed to go do border patrol. 'Ugh.' he though to himself. Channeling his power through his rocket boots, he flew off , close to the ground, to patrol.

IC:

"Could use some help here!"

He then grabbed on to what was Andin with his claws, and roared into the face of the mutated Vortixx. This being was tall and had a hand bigger tham the head of the Vortixx, so he moved his right towards his head and grabbed on. Not even trying to sink his claws in yet, unless he felt he was about to bite him.

OOC: I hope that's not considered autohitting.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

GM IC: Mutants (Group I)

The mutant snarled and did not appear to care that Lexzor was restraining it's head. Then, the green blue mutant appeared, and bit down upon the leg of Lexzor, sinking it's teeth into him.

In a quick flash, Lexzor felt his leg burn and then freeze. If he looked at his leg, he could see that the whole of it, along with the mutant had been flash frozen in a large chunk of ice.

A tall figure then grabbed the mutant that was Andin, and threw it into a wall nearby, with his face lit up brightly. Malik then braced himself for Andin's next attack, he was tackled by the silver mutant.

Electricity flowed between the two, and Malik cried out in pain.

GM IC: Mutants (Group II)

The body of the mutant Krane had killed disappeared, as though it had not been there. Several more Rahkshi all appeared behind Krane, with a blue and tan color scheme. They hissed at him, and began to encircle him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Hasjel

The Glatorian of Ice took advantage of the respite from the screaming and the distraction by Malik to reload his rifle.

The Purple one's down, and the green-blue is frozen. That leaves...

Taking aim again, he fired two shots at the silver mutant. Hasjel slung his rifle and drew his sword again. Charging, he aimed to take down Andin fast by aiming a slash at his neck.

Glad to be rid of those awful noises, I saw the various attacks unfold as I placed my sling back on my pack and picked up my sword and shield. Hasjel had reloaded and shot at the silver mutant, so I ignored that one. The green and blue one was now frozen, and the purple one was dead. That left mutant Andin.

Hasjel was engaging the gray mutant at close range. I thought back to the Rahi on my island. None of them were as smart as these mutants, but some of them were as big and powerful. I know how to fight. I took advantage of Hasjel's attack and my short stature to run in close and swing my sword at the mutant's leg.

• 2 weeks later...

GM IC: Mutants and Malik

The silver mutant jumped off Malik's back, giving the Toa enough time to jump up and get a bit away. Blood was coming out of it's wounds. Malik reached down to his thigh and grabbed something. He grabbed the silver with one hand, and then threw it through the air. It landed several blocks away, and scampered away.

Malik then turned to the purple mutant, which was dying slowly. He froze it in ice, and looked over at the larger mutant. Krazek tripped over the mutant, which caused it to fall on Hasjel's blade, which slid along armor until it struck flesh, landing in the mutant. Hasjel stabbed in, and it fell over dead.

Malik looked around his surroundings.

"Can someone please tell me what in the karzahni happened here!?! How, in the name of Mata Nui, did four mutants get into Bo?!? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC COrdak:

Hearing sounds of a battle, Cordak flew toward the sounds. Grimacing, he charged his blaster.

For a moment I stood still in the rain, breathing heavily. The mutant lay dead on the ground. I took a step back and was about to sheathe my sword when Malik started yelling.

"Can someone please tell me what in the karzahni happened here!?! How, in the name of Mata Nui, did four mutants get into Bo?!? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

His very presence chilled me. I don't know if cold followed him or if it was my imagination; regardless, images of Kau-Nui flashed through my mind. An island covered in ice. The endless cold that smothered me.

I turned to face Malik. When he came into view, I realized how much he looked like Kuwari. It made sense, I suppose, since they were both Toa of ice, but it made Malik all the harder to look at. I straightened when Hasjel answered.

"Captain, a mutant was spotted on the perimeter of the base. Shortly after this was reported, they appeared."

"I don't think yelling is going to help anything, sir," I said, almost regretting the words as they left my mouth. I didn't mean to be disrespectful since this whole mess was partially my fault, but being near Toa did that to me. "They must have slipped past our perimeter."