Another Doctor Who Project Achieves Support

It was less than a month ago that the first Doctor Who project on Cuusoo reached 10,000 votes, and now it's happened again! Doctor Who And Companions by Andrew Clark is packed full of play features, including an opening Police Box with a console on the inside, multiple Doctors and companions, and of course the evil Daleks, Weeping Angels, and Cybermen. With two of these projects passing muster, it will be interesting to see what LEGO says after the next review phase!

View the full article

Awesome! This is the one I was rooting for! Because it looks a lot better than the other one. LEGO, I'm begging you, PLEASE make this one instead of the one that made it first! This one actually looks like authentic LEGO and looks brighter and cheerier! If you make this one, I'll buy three! One for me, one for some random stranger, and one for my pets! Okay, I'm kidding. I'd just buy one. Anyway, sanity mode: on. I like this project significantly better than the first one. If they make this very project a reality, it'll increase my chances of buying a LEGO Doctor Who set, which I kinda want. Anybody agree with me?

mindeth the cobwebs

Why only two doctors? Why not all of them? I mean c'mon, who doesn't want the 6th doctors coat in minifig form?! I am being serious.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Why only two doctors? Why not all of them? I mean c'mon, who doesn't want the 6th doctors coat in minifig form?! I am being serious.

Because the chances of a Cuusoo set with 12 unique minifigures being produced is extremely slim.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

We can just get more minifigs in future Cuusoo projects, so I don't mind that too much. I'd love to see a big TARDIS console room set, preferably based off Eleven's first large, colorful orange one 'cause that was the biggest that I can remember. It would be very pretty ^^ And not nearly as cramped as this one :P

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I never realized how much I need a Tom Baker minifigure until I saw this. :D

Excellent set, I really hope it wins. It's much improved over the other (except for the Daleks). I like the idea of the alternate console model (at least, that's how I interpreted the pictures), and the box idea they had was great! I hope this passes, and I'm crossing my fingers it continues with more sets. It would be cool to see a set for each Doctor's TARDIS with one (or more ) of their companions and an enemy or two. I would probably buy most of them.

*insert praise for LEGO Doctor Who here* :P

And my nub phone made me click on an ad and lose my earlier post, so you guys just get that.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )