BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal

Portalfig

Dawn of the First Day

In the barren wastelands to the north, there lies a town said by many to be forsaken by the Great Spirit himself. One part of this is true. There is a town there, but it's not nearly as bad as most people believe. What's this town called? Well, read the sign.

City Limits

Welcome to BZP-Koro

Current Population: 10

The reason the town had such a sour reputation was an event that occurred some ten-odd years ago. The nearby crater used to be home to the craziest sickos in the Northern Hemisphere. They were the elite among the Cult of Makuta, which is why they lived in a crater; their co-cultists were scared out of their minds of them. Exiled, crazy, and in dire need of an outlet to empty their rage into, they turned on BZP-Koro, and their onslaught was thwarted by a noble cleric who went by the alias, "Great Spirit's Messenger". He's been missing for years now, as have the Zealots. Unbeknownst to the city's inhabitants, the two parties have been making the journey back.

Unfortunately, the Zealots got here first.

RULES:

1. No screen-capping, ever. Even if it's unrelated to the game.

2. Zealots, you don't get to know who your allies are until you find out yourself. Same goes for villagers, they don't get to know the identites of the Medic and Detective until they find out on their own.

3. All the specific characteristics of a specific Role are played on a Letter-of-the-Law basis. No rule-bending in this regard.

4. BZPower rules, obviously.

ROLES:

Civilian(8): Normal citizenry, no special abilities.

Medic(1): During the day, he decides to track another player, and can save their life during the nightly hours.

Detective(1): Uses espionage, breaking-and-entering, divination and other means of snoopwork to determine a player's role during the day.

Secret(1): Your goals and implements are an enigma. The Detective might have something to say, but he doesn't have a file for this guy. He'll have to make one from scratch.

Zealots(5): Your job is kill off BZP-Koro's population. The player sent to kill is completely random. Zealots self-mutilate after each kill, so you guys can't send the same player twice in a row.

PLAYER LIST:

1. Shadow Flaredrick

2. Voxumo, killed by Zealot

3. 2. Chro

4. Voltex iBrow Agnes

5 .MT Zehvor

6. Canis

7. Regenerated Shadowvezon, Lynched

8. JiMing

9. TBK

10. Baltarc, killed in Unfortunate Accident

11. Pulse, Lynched

12. Taka Nuvia, Lynched

13. TYLER

14. Kaiser Mandacus, killed by Zealot

15. Pupwa, Lynched

16. JAG18, Lynched

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

That... is an IMPOSSIBILITY! Random spot, you silly man.

Aww.. how dareth you breaketh tradition.. I shall have my revenge

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll join, since the Mafia game I was in seems to have died (and, ironically, I was about to die anyway).

Although, I do have to ask...if the Zealots "mutilate" themselves after one killing, couldn't the town just null on every vote and win the game that way? The Zealots only have five kills, perhaps even less if one of their members dies early or if the doctor interferes...

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'll join, since the Mafia game I was in seems to have died (and, ironically, I was about to die anyway).

Although, I do have to ask...if the Zealots "mutilate" themselves after one killing, couldn't the town just null on every vote and win the game that way? The Zealots only have five kills, perhaps even less if one of their members dies early or if the doctor interferes...

-MT

Rather, I meant, in a row. Lemme correct that.

Morally unambiguous.

-MT

Rather, I meant, in a row. Lemme correct that.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

And, might I be added to the list?

tumblr_m74yeck4SE1qknb5t.gif

...I did ask to join, after all...

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

....So wait, is this another side-game or 0.? Ah, whatever, might as well test my luck and sign up.

EDIT: Oh, it's 0.4. At last!

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Hnnnng

Ehks, apologies, but this means you don't get a spot. Pupwa, sorry for the mistake.

E: All roles were assigned!

Give me a moment to explain how you guys give me your targets: First, I PM the killer for the round, and they give me the identity of their intended victim. Meanwhile, the Medic and Detective PM me their targets at some point. Simple, right?

It should be.

And so it begins... Roles, PM!

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

Night of the First Day

The Complicated Event began at around 5:53, date indeterminate. This gruesome story begins with, what'd you expect, a great amount of alcohol. Specifically, Chro, Kaiser Mandacus and Taka Nuvia were listening to the Medic, in his face-obscuring medical mask, tell a wonderful story about a field amputation during the most recent war. Eventually, Chro made his excuses and left, and shortly thereafter, Kaiser did the same. Where Chro went probably didn't matter, because Kaiser Mandacus was going for a stroll.

An evening walk seems totally irrelevant, but it was on this night that an unfortunate accident occurred. Specifically, Kaiser was on his way to the crater. Outsiders would not have a problem with going to the crater, but the villagers had lived through the Zealot's last holocaust. They were very superstitious about the former cultist hideout. So, to the surprise of no one who would know about Kaiser's stroll, he was stabbed repeatedly by a man with an anomalous icicle.

The murderer was happy, because his first kill had went exactly as planned. But pride quickly turned to alarm when he turned the body over, revealing his co-madman, the Master of Bread, Kaiser Mandacus.

Kaiser Mandacus, Zealot, killed by Zealot

A few short hours later, the villagers began to grow suspicious of Kaiser's absence. Bored, Pulse, Voxumo and TYLER went out to look for him. It was TYLER who found his body first, and began fleeing so that he would not meet the same fate.

Pulse found the body next, and made a beeline for the tavern. Bursting into the bar, Pulse cried out for all to hear, "Kaiser! Kaiser is DEAD! DEAAAAAAD!" This exclamation was met with gasping and surprise from everyone but Chro, who was still nowhere to be seen, and Baltarc, who had left ten minutes earlier.

About a half an hour later, TYLER was in his house, observing his prized figurines being destroyed by the Detective.

"Where is he!?" yelled the Detective. "WHERE IS THE MURDERER!?"

"As I've said," explained TYLER. "I don't have any bloody clue. I saw the dead body and ran."

"Why were you running?" asked the Detective, politely, having dropped his Frightening Interrogator persona.

"I did not want to die," said TYLER.

"Very well, then." said the Detective, softly. But just to be sure..., thought he as he removed a large black sphere from his coat. He swirled it around, and asked in his head, Is TYLER innocent? The ball responded, SIGNS POINT TO "YES". The Detective heaved a sigh of relief, as he stepped out the door.

LONG LIVE TYLER, Citizen, investigated

Unfortunately, as he stepped out the door, he was shotgunned in the face by Agnes. "Oh no... no no no no no..." he whispered to himself. This was an absolutely terrible conundrum. He couldn't even recognize the face. He'd found a name tag, but it was utterly illegible. Guh, stupid low-quality craftsmanship. thought Agnes. This will not bode well for my concealable-weapon permit. His gun permits were the least of his concerns, however. TYLER had heard the noise and stepped outside, and said, "Well, brilliant. Now we've lost the Detective."

An expression of horror spread across Agnes' face. He removed his coat, beneath which was a Tarot deck, a Magic Eight Ball, several notebooks and a small brown paper package marked, "Concealable Weapons". Agnes found quite an important thing, too: A more legible name tag, reading, "Baltarc".

Baltarc, Detective, killed in Unfortunate Accident

SUSPECTS

Kaiser's Death

-Chro: Where was he and what was he doing?

-Pulse: Seemed a bit too keen on looking for Kaiser when asked.

-Shadow Flaredrick: "Shadow", and the Zealots are some shadowy folks.

-Regenerated ShadowVezon: Likewise, but with an even more horrifying name.

Baltarc's Death

-Agnes Oblige: Just how do you accidentally shoot a man in the face?

-MT Zehvor: Had borrowed Agnes' shotgun a few weeks before, returned it several days after he'd asked for it back.

-Pupwa21: The kind of person who would think such a situation would be funny.

-Canis: Has had an affinity for tinkering in the past

You have until 5:00PM tomorrow to vote.

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

Wow.. our detective did not last at all..

However I place my vote for kaiser's death on pulse.. Maintly because shadow flaredrick is just too convenient due to how many times have I been blamed of being on the mafia due to being the shadow reaper.. Chro.. well because I think he is too much of a gentle teddy-bear to kill anyone. so yeah pulse.

And for baltarc's death.. I don't have any good guesses so... pupwa?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow, those zealots must have not realised who they they were going to kill if they all agreed to kill Mandacus.

I vote Regenerated ShadowVezon. I see Vox is already pinning the blame on me, and you know, you should listen to him! When he doesn't pin it on his arch-nemesis Chro, something has happened!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That escalated quickly.

First vote is for ShadowVezon as well because he's the only person I can think of who would stab someone with an icicle.

Second goes for Pupwa, because... well, he seems to have an affinity for shotguns in mafia.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

Wow, those zealots must have not realised who they they were going to kill if they all agreed to kill Mandacus.

I vote Regenerated ShadowVezon. I see Vox is already pinning the blame on me, and you know, you should listen to him! When he doesn't pin it on his arch-nemesis Chro, something has happened!

Hey now! Chro is only my arch-nemesis when it comes to hitman. In mafia I see him as the big, cuddly teddy-bear who couldn't harm a person...*Mutters* never shall I forget your epic betrayal of me in some previous mafia game.. not sure which one but it was one of the recent ones.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Icicle? Why would I do that? That's something Valendale would do, not me. It's cliché. Boring. If I killed him, I'd probably use Salami, a Yo-Yo, or a Rubber Chicken or something, not an Icicle. Like I said, they're boring. And I don't do boring, I do wacky, random, and completely insane.

I vote Pulse, and Pupwa.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey now! Chro is only my arch-nemesis when it comes to hitman. In mafia I see him as the big, cuddly teddy-bear who couldn't harm a person...*Mutters* never shall I forget your epic betrayal of me in some previous mafia game.. not sure which one but it was one of the recent ones.

And yet I was dead, and your side won.

That was the game that, to some extent, cemented my reputation as a reasonably skilled deceptive player.

That said, the obvious clues pointing to me are red herrings. I vote Pulse and Pupwa. (Sorry.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You've gotten your revenge several times already. Lay off. :P

I haven't gotten my revenge in mafia yet.. gotten my revenge in hitman yet not in mafia yet..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu