BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal

Portalfig

I'll vote Chro for the first one, for no real reason besides petty revenge. :P

And for the second...

Unfortunately, as he stepped out the door, he was shotgunned in the face by Agnes.

...doesn't that kind of make it obvious who it was?

...vote for iBrow?

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

OOC: Remember, there's a secret role. I bet that they can incriminate other players.

That would be interesting...and it would make a ton of sense as to why the clues were so obvious. Maybe they can disguise themselves as another person, then?

In that case, I'll change my vote for the "accidental killing", provided that's allowed, to Pupwa.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I will neither confirm nor disprove any theories on:

• Who killed who
  • What the Secret Role does
  • The "Obvious Red Herring"'s role in both deaths
  • Whether or not Baltarc's death was truly accidental
  • and Whether or not you guys are on the right track.

I will, however, tell you that I will get crazy with the red herrings, and hope they're not all particularly obvious.

You lot have an hour and a half to vote! As if that's even necessary...

Morally unambiguous.

Tally:

Pulse: 3

ShadowVezon: 3

Chro: 1

Pupwa: 6

Zehvor: 1

Dawn of the Second Day

In the wee hours of the morning, various taverngoers had gathered around Baltarc's body. Accusations were immediately made, and the general consensus was that Pupwa had fiddled around with Agnes' gun; not a single finger was pointed at Agnes himself after ShadowVezon pointed out that someone may have fraudulently impersonated him. A few other accusations were made, mostly to Pulse. Eventually, an angry mob formed, and they stormed Pulse's shack.

Pulse was casually resting in there, wearing a fabulously opulent kimono, stained with blood. The first man in there, Chro, immediately recognized Pulse as the Master of Heartbeats, one of the Zealots. Pulse did not put up a fight, and only he and a few others knew why. Cultist tenets say that the highest form of crime is killing another cultist, even if it is an accident. Kaiser, the Master of Bread, was killed by his hand.

Cut to noon, where Pupwa, Pulse, and Shadowvezon, Pulse's roomate, were lined up at town square, with guns pointed to their heads. Pupwa insisted that he did not have anything to do with Baltarc's death, while Pulse remained silent. Then, one of the gunmen said to ShadowVezon, "You've been accused of the murder of Kaiser Mandacus. What say you in your defense?"

ShadowVezon laughed, and said, "Defense? What defense is there against a meaningless execution? You got lucky this time, though. Do not expect your petty village to be so fortunate in the future."

And so the guns fired. Pupwa yelled and cursed before expiry, but Pulse died without saying another word. The Master of Shadows slumped over, made a rude gesture with his tied hands, and died.

Pulse, Zealot, Lynched.

ShadowVezon, Zealot, Lynched.

Pupwa, Civilian, Lynched.

Already, things were going to Karzahni for the Zealotry. With an unknown, unidentified third party interfering, the Detective dead and gone, and already a triple-hanging, none can say just what will happen next. Stay tuned!

Roles, PM!

E: Chro chill out you're just fine

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

I had no idea who to vote forrr....

But things still worked out in the end. And you didn't try the whole crazy speech thing with Pupwa? That's a letdown for all of us. =P Now he can't reverse engineer coherence from gibberish!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

HA! My gut feeling was correct for once regarding who to vote for.. well at least not regarding pupwa but pulse yeah!... however if both of them were zealots which one actually committed the murder?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I messed up really, really badly.

Not only did I kill Manducus, I also tried to shift the blame for it on ShadowVezon... resulting a double hanging of two zealots for that. Uh... i support the village?!

Dang it ShadowVezon you could've told me you were a Zealot and we could have avoided this whole mess

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nah, you just blundered hilariously. Even if I knew you were a Zealot, Pulse, I wouldn't have changed my mind. No offense to you,. Pulse, but I'm not bothered about being a zealot. Well, maybe if I had actually been able to kill someone. One thing though, I do like the title "Master of Shadows". If one good thing came from being a Zealot, it was that.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Then our rivalry shall continue, ShadowVezon.

Zealots, message me so the remaining two of you can be more competent than the dead three of us. Yes, I know I'm the most incompetent zealot to grace the Matoran Universe.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

The fact that you two were roommates in-game astonishes me.

Night of the Second Day

The villagers must've surely gotten it right in lynching Pupwa, because there was no gun-safety accident tonight. It was found by Agnes himself that someone had modified his gun's trigger, and it was now crazy-sensitive. While he and a friend were working on fixing it, not much else happened that night.

Chro had made a target of himself, grouping together the Masters of Shadows and Heartbeats. In times like these, no good deed goes unpunished. The more secretive members of the town's populace all agreed that his days were numbered. Specifically, one Master of Obfuscation had his sights set on the man. So, near midnight, the Zealot sneaked up on Chro. His large knife lunged in for the kill...

..But was knocked aside by a stethoscope. The Master of Obfuscation grimaced, for his target had been guessed by the Medic. A blue, rubbery fist pushed out of the fog, but the murder sidestepped and punched the man in the gut. Leaving the Medic alive, he chased after Chro. But, to no avail, for Chro had the head-start, and was within eyesight and earshot of all of the villagers. The Zealot swore quietly, and returned to the crater to put away his outfit.

No casualties!

Chro's attempted murder

JAG18: New face in town, very quiet. Hasn't even left his house during the day hours since he got here.

Voxumo: Known to collect knives, absent during the time of the attempt.

Agnes Oblige: Has his own personal armory, there's probably a large knife somewhere in there.

JiMing: In a heated competition with Chro for the position of "Best Red Guy in BZP-Koro"

Morally unambiguous.

Hmm.. master of obfuscation.. Obfuscation: bewilderment: confusion resulting from failure to understand... JAG18 New face in town... Hasn't even left his house during the day hours..

My vote is going for JAG18 for the reasons stated above. This Zealot is a Master of Obfuscation and as such JAG18 is a new face in town and may not understand the town resulting in confusion and misunderstanding.

And curse you Dapper.. using my love for knives to your twisted advantage.. However If I were going to kill Chro I would use an icepick. I have standards to keep

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.. master of obfuscation.. Obfuscation: bewilderment: confusion resulting from failure to understand... JAG18 New face in town... Hasn't even left his house during the day hours..

My vote is going for JAG18 for the reasons stated above. This Zealot is a Master of Obfuscation and as such JAG18 is a new face in town and may not understand the town resulting in confusion and misunderstanding.

Alternatively the Obfuscation represents how others know nothing about him, since he's new and hasn't left home.

Don't make me regret this, Vox.

I vote JAG.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Alternatively the Obfuscation represents how others know nothing about him, since he's new and hasn't left home.

Don't make me regret this, Vox.

I vote JAG.

Ohh... that is a very good point that I did not take into consideration Chro.. very clever.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It says I was fixing a gun all night in the scene, so I doubt I'm the guilty party. That said, I do tend to suffer from murderous rampages... oh wait those are usually after I die.

Well, I'm gonna vote Jag then because revenge

E:

Agnes Oblige

man

char_106559.jpg
right

I will neither confirm nor deny any statements included in the quotes

Edited by Agnes Oblige

Apologies for forgetting to mention that you have until 6:00 to vote.

Jag: 2

Agnes: 1

Dawn of the Third Day

Not many people seemed to much care about Chro's encounter with the Master of Obfuscation, besides Agnes, JAG18, Voxumo and Chro himself. What few people who cared to vote seemed to have a xenophobic, "loners-are-freaks" attitude, because they decided to string up JAG18, for no reason other than that he didn't get out much. Jag himself wasn't very forgiving of Agnes for his accident, and accused him of being the murderer.

His one voice was overpowered, however. There were twice as many votes for Jag as there was for Agnes, out of three votes. Jag hung quietly from a length of rope, and not much else happened. The last 24 hours have been generally boring, with only one person dying. Not much fun, but perhaps that will change in the near future.

JAG18, Citizen, lynched

Roles, PM!

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.