BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal

Portalfig

Wow. These are exceptionally short voting periods.

I second this. Could we maybe have...I dunno...at least 24 hours to vote? I didn't even get a chance to vote thanks to a combination of work and school...

-MT

I believe it was a full 24 hours...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It was, I think. Not sure, but yeah longer voting periods are A-okay.

Speaking of which, I may not be able to get on next week. In the event that I can't, Portalfig will have to take up the hosting of this in my stead for this time. Very sorry, but you know real life blah blah blah.

Also, roles, I really need those PMs so's I can write one last night scene before my impending hiatus.

Morally unambiguous.

Voxumo, duh. Who else would target Chro? :P

Naaah. Too obvious. Plus people have realized that by this point they can effectively pin the blame on Vox by targeting me...

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Vox has some beef with you? I didn't know that, I could've used it for a clue.

Night of the Third Day

Given the general lack of event for everyone sans Chro and Jag, most of the surviving villagers had assumed that the entirety of the Zealots' return had already came and went. Unfortunately, they were very, very wrong.

The Master of Paper casually walked through the city limits at 11:00 at night. He/she/it stopped only to deface the city's sign, correcting the population count and throwing in general unpleasantness. If their journey had ended there, one would assume that the Zealotry had sunk down to petty vandalism instead of good-o'-fashioned murder. Unfortunately, the Zealots were now doing both.

Voxumo was sitting on the roof of his house, watching the night sky. In these times, only a total fool would even leave his door unlocked, but Voxumo's ego had taken a rather large amount of steroids recently. He perceived himself as invulnerable, a master of combat. He was here, waiting for a guy so he could apply his superior skills to bodyguard work. That, and his field experience from the most recent war as a field surgeon.

He looked down from the massive moon and sparkling stars to see a large individual wrapped in several coats. Perhaps this was the guy?... No, he was supposed to be looking after some lady in a jester's hat. This person was not wearing a jester's hat. The coated individual approached.

Voxumo quickly glanced over the chap's features. The person, examined up close, was revealed to be totally ambiguous in gender, race, appearance and identity. The nighttime stroller was a bit short, not short enough to be a matoran, but too short to be a toa; their many coats obscured any identifiable bodily characteristics; their large Kanohi completely masked baddum tishhh their face.

Voxumo said to them, "Be cautious at this time of night, wanderer!"

The coated one responded "The same could be said of you, friend. Use this, it's crazy-sharp," as he handed Voxumo an origami crane.

Voxumo graciously accepted the crane, having no real idea what to do with it. Take down someone with papercuts? No, that would not be efficient. The coated individual turned around, and Voxumo relaxed. He was hoping he wouldn't be murdered-

The coated individual turned around and slapped Voxumo's hand, causing the crane to fly up and stab Voxumo through the eye. That was awful fast, wasn't it? It was that fast in real time. In one fluid motion the coated feller had killed Voxumo and turned around as if nothing happened, leaving the would-be bodyguard slumped over, seemingly asleep.

Voxumo, Medic, killed by Zealot

The Master of Paper silently walked away and out of town, without any noise whatsoever being heard anywhere in BZP-Koro.

Voxumo's extreme papercut

Shadow Flaredrick: Models himself after a legendary special operative, very stealthy.

Canis: Wolves can use paper sometimes. Or ink. Mostly ink, actually, but you get the reference. you should, anyway...

Taka Nuvia: Paper... artwork?

MT Zehvor: Not present that night, claims to be working on a "ham radio".

You have 'till 10:00PM tomorrow to vote!

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

Agh, shoot. I must've tipped them off by trying to defend Vox. :/

Lhikevikk is now highly suspect.

I vote for Taka Nuvia. As the only female villager, she'd have to disguise herself to avoid being instantly recognized, whereas any of the others (males) could hypothetically avoid being recognized without such measures. And "paper art" makes perfect sense. (Sorry to go for the gender thing, but it's the only other clue I see here.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Well curses... I knew it would not be long before I died.. But eh at least I was successful in defending one person in my short term.

However people pay attention to the list for Baltarc's death and My death.. two of the suspects are on both lists..

And yes this last night I was going to protect Taka-Nuvia.. So that is likely why they are on the suspect list.. Heed my words!

Baltarc's Death

-Agnes Oblige: Just how do you accidentally shoot a man in the face?

-MT Zehvor: Had borrowed Agnes' shotgun a few weeks before, returned it several days after he'd asked for it back.

-Pupwa21: The kind of person who would think such a situation would be funny.

-Canis: Has had an affinity for tinkering in the past

Voxumo's extreme papercut

Shadow Flaredrick: Models himself after a legendary special operative, very stealthy.

Canis: Wolves can use paper sometimes. Or ink. Mostly ink, actually, but you get the reference. you should, anyway...

Taka Nuvia: Paper... artwork?

MT Zehvor: Not present that night, claims to be working on a "ham radio".

See! see!

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

@Voxumo: But see, Baltarc was killed in the Unfortunate Accident, whereas you died by a Zealot's hand.

Taka Nuvia: 1

MT Zehvor:1

Well yes.. But we have reason to suspect that the shotgun was tampered with by someone..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Whichever of the two bolded suspects you lynch, you still won't get the right person. :)

Yeah I kind of agree with Tex on this.. Taking it with a grain of salt though sadly I can't vote anyway since I be Ded

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

funny enough our two remaining zealots are the Master of Obfuscation and the Master of Paper..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Um Chro. Lhikevikk isn't even in this game.

Wait, he isn't?

Oh.

Never mind then.

@Voxumo: But see, Baltarc was killed in the Unfortunate Accident, whereas you died by a Zealot's hand.

Well yes.. But we have reason to suspect that the shotgun was tampered with by someone..

Vox, he's indicating that the "unfortunate accident" was a Secret Role killing.

but their spirits

Um Chro. Lhikevikk isn't even in this game.

Wait, he isn't?

Oh.

Never mind then.

Vox, he's indicating that the "unfortunate accident" was a Secret Role killing.

Ah... Well none the less we could hopefully get either a secret role or a zealot. I'm fine with either truthfully *May or may not be thirsty for blood*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Everything is a red herring

much mislead

But that means that sentence is a red herring, which means not everything is a red herring.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pity I couldn't protect taka while voting period.. I am fairly certain she is only on that list because she was who I was going to protect

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pity I couldn't protect taka while voting period.. I am fairly certain she is only on that list because she was who I was going to protect

What if she is the killer? Medics have accidentally healed killers in the past.

I don't believe Taka is guilty, but she's fooled us all before. xD

Well true.. But I'm just saying I am more inclined to believe she is on the list for the sole fact of me attempting to protect her.. But as I said that is just my personal opinion

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well true.. But I'm just saying I am more inclined to believe she is on the list for the sole fact of me attempting to protect her.. But as I said that is just my personal opinion

That has happened in the past as well; I believe every player that Ehks protected in Bionicle Mafia IX ended up on the suspect list.

Regardless, I'm with you for now. =P

Edited by Agnes Oblige