BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal

Portalfig

If you want to deny it, then you shouldn't have accused him of being a Zealot with much the same logic.

I like how as soon as your own strategy is turned against you, you say 'and the evidence for this is' as if suddenly appearing in many scenes... like iBrow did... is no longer evidence.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

If you want to deny it, then you shouldn't have accused him of being a Zealot with much the same logic.

I like how as soon as your own strategy is turned against you, you say 'and the evidence for this is' as if suddenly appearing in many scenes... like iBrow did... is no longer evidence.

Except that wasn't my logic at all.

My logic was thus: Back in scene 2, Chro was nearly killed by a zealot (saved by the medic). Four suspects for that scene were listed; all of them, save for iBrow, are now dead. None of those who died were a zealot.

By process of elimination, there is no one else who could have been the zealot for that scene besides iBrow. That is a far different argument than "well, he's been in a lot of scenes, so let's lynch him I guess."

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

HAM, ACTIVATE!

Dawn of the Fifth Game

Agnes' return to BZP-Koro was not quite pleasant. He was greeted with torches and pitchforks, an angry mob led by one MT Zehvor. Irascible villagers shouted threats and insults because Zehvor had cunningly convinced the bulk of them that Agnes was the source of their problems.

"Hold up just a moment," said Agnes, less surprised and more disappointed. "What's the meaning of this?"

"Well," said Zehvor, grinning. "I suppose you should tell us, Mr. Obfuscation."

"'Scuse me?" asked Agnes, now actually surprised.

"Agnes, do you really need me to spell it out for you?" said Zehvor, growing irritated at Agnes' unwillingness to cooperate. "We know you're a Zealot. The last one. You can't really convince us otherwise at this point!"

"Well, y'know, I can try..." quipped Agnes.

"It won't work!" yelled Zehvor. "You've covered your tracks quite nicely, Mr. Obfuscation! But you forgot one thing! When you attacked Chro, there were four suspects, including you! The other three are dead, leaving none other than you, Agnes."

By now Agnes was beginning to wonder if Baltarc really was the Detective, because Zehvor's extrapolation ability was well beyond that of the other dude. He was genuinely impressed.

"Furthermore," continued MT Zehvor. "Your other four buddies are dead as well. That means that once you're dead, our problems will end!"

"Not necessarily-" said Agnes, before being interrupted.

"ENOUGH!" bellowed Zehvor. "You made it this far, Agnes! Brought us down to six strong! But today... you will PAY!" Zehvor's shout is punctuated by Agnes' shoes exploding.

Agnes, Zealot, lynched

"Whoa..." said Chro. "How in karz did you do that!?"

"'How', you say?" said Zehvor, with a chuckle. "I willed it to happen! Although, my unique powers were aided materially by well-placed explosives."

"Zehvor, are you quite alright?" asked TBK. "You're starting to look a little... crazy."

"'Crazy'!?" shouts MT. "Let me tell you what crazy is! Crazy is the act of stabbing a friend to death with an icicle! Crazy is being stabbed through the eye with a paper crane! Crazy..." Zehvor takes a moment to catch his breath. "...is him," he finishes, pointing to where he estimates Agnes' body to be.

"Zehvor, you really had us for a minute there," said Shadow Flaredrick. "But now, I think you've gone nuts."

"Nuts? Excuse me?" Said Zehvor snapping his fingers.

There was a ten-second silence after Zehvor snapped his fingers. Then, a loud ticking sound filled the area. Five seconds after that, the entire left row of houses exploded. A plank from Pulse's and ShadowVezon's shanty impaled Flaredrick, killing him. Naturally, everyone panicked, and fled. Unfortunately, as Chro passed the City Limits sign, a wall of sharpened logs rose from the ground. BZP-Koro was now enclosed in a spiked bulwark.

"C'mon, people, what have you to be afraid of?" asked MT. "I'm here to make your lives easier! Things are going to change around here! No more lynchings... no more Zealots... no more roles or finger-pointing or any of the other ridiculous stuff that makes our lives so freaking hard! Life will be better!"

MT Zehvor laughs.

After a moment, he adds, under his breath, "At least, for me..."

MT Zehvor, Messenger, Wins the Game!

Permit me an explanation. Zehvor, the Secret Role, has a specific win condition. In order to win, he must eradicate both the Zealos and the Medic. You Zealots took care of the Medic for him, and you Civilians took care of the Zealots. Thus, he wins.

Everyone here played quite well. Zehvor especially earned his win, but I can see from my high-up hosting position that many things were going on at the same time. Best of luck, I suppose now we must hold a vote for who gets the next one?

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

'Everyone here played quite well'

Did you forget what I accidentally did? Pretty much killed two other zealots. Oops.

Putting myself forward as a potential candidate for the next 0.x Mafia game, if someone else hasn't been lined up already.

We have no accurate list for the next host for the 0.x games. The only lists I could find were full of people I haven't seen around for months.

So, yeah. It should be open for anyone.

(also this was really nice how little I had to do this time around. I kinda just made the topic and was Dapper's touchstone and that was about it. Was nice xD)

uhmm.. essentially a confident.

not sure why I chose those words there

shrug

E: Used in this context, it actually does make sense. For a second there I was really scared that I used the word in a nonsensical way lol.

Also had no idea that the word had roots in Shakespeare. THE MORE YOU KNOWWWWW~

Edited by Protalgif

I'm not really sure I like the idea of a role that wins just by surviving the deaths of the Mafia and Medic. That's basically saying that if the village accomplishes their goal with their only role dying in the process, they still lose, and the neutral faction (MTZ) wins. Plus he could kill at night? A little broken. That's just my opinion though.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

GU.PNG

Good game, everyone. Although...wasn't it the detective and zealots that needed to be dead before I won?

Anyway, I'd be up for hosting the next one, if everyone else is cool with that.

Never mind Pulse signed up first. I'll take after him, then. Or if Dapper wants to host again.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I'll probably host another game in the future. And there's plenty of roles that could be introduced to Bionicle Mafia. A whole wiki, in fact. (I don't have time to get a link or anything, but there's a massive wiki. It's where I got the idea for the Cultist role from.(Ironically, it was called the 'Mentor' on that site(the irony of that in a Mentored game was not lost on me.)))

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'd like to host once more, but would preferably have it be a side game where, due to more players, I could utilize the positively massive number of role ideas that aren't as broken as the Messenger.

I honestly didn't think it was that broken (although granted, I'm probably biased); the village had three different opportunities to kill me, and the zealots could have easily taken me down at some point. It's certainly a powerful role, but it's made up for by the fact that I still appear on every murder list, as well as being a target of both the zealots and the village.

Also, you guys got a ton of hints about it from Taka's death onwards. :P

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Like I said, we're doin' a vote (unless you guys just want to make a line like it was initially). So:

Hosting the Next Game

Pulse: Asked first.

MT Zehvor: Won the game, came second.

The ShadowVezon: Promises to introduce a myriad of new roles.

Personally, I'd be all for a line system. Everyone has a general idea of when they'll be hosting, and it worked pretty well with Mafia back in the old days.

(i.e. the days of 2009)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

We're voting on who gets the next one, I just put myself forward as a candidate.

But if we are going in a line, then are people fine with me hosting the next Mafia T&E game? (Point Five: Fragmented.)

Let's see who the people of BZP want to host then, seeing as the line is flawed as stated above:

Host Candidates:

MT: Won game, asked second.

Pulse: Asked first, has ideas

ShadowVezon: Asked third, several new roles.

Mkay, we can vote then.

I'll give Pulse a vote too. I'd enjoy running a game at some point, but he asked first, and I'm sure it wouldn't be fair to go too long without giving the half dozen or so people who want revenge a chance to kill me. :P

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Pity... I knew i was thirsty for MT's blood for a reason.. And i place my vote for pulse as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.