First: Paleo!

Second: CrunchbiteNuva!

Third: Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen!

LOOT TABLE:

1391 Jala
40084 Accessory Pack
30300 The Batman Tumbler
30302 Spider-Man

Paleo gets this as well as the choice of two of the above.

CrunchbiteNuva gets a choice of one of the remaining two.

Eljay gets the remaining prize!

~Please PM Black Six for your prizes~

Questions of the day: should this be done again? Are there any changes you would make?

Anyway, it's been fun, but it's not you, it's me.

omedetou.png

• Upvote 3

I honestly believe that the best entry won. A round of virtual applause to my man Paleo on the well-earned win.

I agree, although I was definitely surprised at how close the final polls were going during the last day. :)

Congrats to everyone!

• Upvote 1

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

This morning, I did a doubletake at the recent topics list with the news. I almost shouted "Hapori Tohu, is it really you?" Then I remembered Paleo won! Congrats, it looks great, and the new font is interesting too. I can almost hear Tohu reading the posts aloud in a gravelly Morgan Freeman voice. :P

I really hope we do this again. As per usual, I spent too much time planning and not enough doing. I'll have to post my sketches later. :D I have some great ideas I'll have to try next time. I'd hope we do this every 6 months or once a year, just so we have a chance to really appreciate the old banners.

Edited by Click

Questions of the day: should this be done again? Are there any changes you would make?

Yes, next time there should be a contest to design a banner and avatar for one of the staff, with the understanding that they'd use it for a solid 6 months. It would be the best prize in and of itself, no extra rewards necessary :P

'Grats to Paleo, Tohu is lookin spiffy ^^

• Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Yes, next time there should be a contest to design a banner and avatar for one of the staff, with the understanding that they'd use it for a solid 6 months. It would be the best prize in and of itself, no extra rewards necessary :P

that's the sort of contest I would love to enter

• Upvote 1

thank you, B6

goodbye, Tufi

and to all the Tohus of the world

congratulations

And more importantly, congrats to Paleo! That was a great set you put together, and I'm sure Hapori Tohu will wear it with pride.

Edited by GSR
  • Upvote 3

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Congrats!

If I could make one change, I'd make voting for avatars and sigs separate. A lot of people mentioned how they liked the sig of one and the avatar of the other.

Oh and also include a rule saying or suggesting that the sig has to have various useful links. I wasn't sure that you were going to have links, so I excluded the custom-made image links in my entry.

• Upvote 2

that's the sort of contest I would love to enter

I volunteer as tribute ... or, uh, to get my stuff changed for a while. Sounds like fun.

• Upvote 3

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Congradualations to all beings who have won!

If I could make one change, I'd make voting for avatars and sigs separate. A lot of people mentioned how they liked the sig of one and the avatar of the other.

This. So much this.

Yeah, I'd agree too.

Congrats to all three of you, and, as many have said before me, especially to Paleo!

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Congrats!

Oh and also include a rule saying or suggesting that the sig has to have various useful links. I wasn't sure that you were going to have links, so I excluded the custom-made image links in my entry.

You realize this would lead to an avatar and signature that don't look good together at all? The whole point is to have a cohesive set - if one's got a totally different design than the other, it wouldn't look good at all.

The possible fix might be a separate avatar contest, then a signature contest to follow it based around the winner of the avatar contest. That way you would have a cohesive look.

• Upvote 1

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND