What Would You Do If?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be overwhelmed by the lucidity, and enjoy the experience.

WWYD if you were drafted into the army, lost your left leg, were released from the army due to your injuries, and your friends and family disowned you because of your disability?

IetTsFQ.png

I'd join a circus and tour as the Amazing One-Legged Monopod Hopping Pogo Man!

WWYD if Kopaka knocked on your door and asked to borrow some cheese?

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I'd test to see if it still listened to me, and if not, RUN AWAY!!

WWYD if a large dog one day suddenly teleported on top of your head?

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Well, since you didn't specify who fell and died and broke into the core of the earth, I'll assume it's my worst enemy. I'd cheer.

WWYD if you found a Kanohi, but it was just the Noble Ruru?

I'd go exploring! Maybe I might find Atlantis... :D

WWYD if you accidentally your computer?

I'd give him some Crisco to help him get out!

WWYD if you swallowed your shoe?

I'd eventually get so large I would have my own gravity well.

WWYD if you saw Hakann walking around outside your house?

I'd videotape it and put it on Funniest Home Videos!

WWYD if it started raining pie?

If it's pumpkin pie, then I would grab some whipped cream, lie down in a field with my mouth open, and whatever happens, happens. Any other type of pie and I would hide under a tree, or a giant mushroom if there's one nearby. I've always wanted to hide under a mushroom and watch it rain.

WWYDI you discovered that you had multiple personalities?

IetTsFQ.png

I'd probably end up arguing with them all day in my head and never get anything done. :P

WWYD if all TV stations were suddenly replaced with loud dial-tones and Windows Blue Screens of Death?

I would paint myself like Toa Lewa and move to the Amazon Rainforest.

WWYD if you gained the ability to shoot lasers, but only with your left pinky toe?