Dark Hunter Improvment

Dark Hunter

By KittehWubbins

So, in my last topic I had posted a MOC I thought was finished. After seeing all of the kind feedback I felt I needed to improve upon it, by giving it more... Beef.

IMG_3086.jpg

Not much has changed here besides his tail, which has a better view in the other pics.

IMG_3087.jpg

Looks a bit more menacing in my opinion.

IMG_3088.jpg

I added back armor as well as a little front armor, there are better looks at the back in a few next pics

IMG_3089.jpg

On it's legs in "scorpion mode" similar to that of a Vahki

IMG_3090.jpg

Side view, back armor works WAY better when it is on it's legs, the huge tail pulls off the scorpion look too.

IMG_3091.jpg

Good look at the back

IMG_3092.jpg

It's belly. It is bigger than it looks lol. Also, the Piraka feet are my new best friend.

IMG_3094.jpg

As seen here, the back armor and the huge tail are easily removed. The back armor is fitted with half a stud length of an axle, and fits snugly and surprisingly well. Not too tight, but not too loose. The tail is connected to a standard hand piece to an axle right where a tail would be attached.

So that is MOC! Let me know what you think below. Thanks for taking time too look, and any improvement suggestions are happily accepted.

Mods, also let me know if the file size of all the pictures is too big. This is my first time posting images in the OP. thanks

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

Big improvement on the previous one, well done. The tail looks awesome and he looks far less flat than before. I think he looks better in scorpion form rather than on 2 legs though, as he looks a little bit unsteady when not on all legs.

• 2 weeks later...