• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Name the Next Pirate Ship

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,228 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2014 - 09:17 PM

The awesome folks over at ReBrick have recently launched a really cool contest. I hope you're ready to set sail on the seven seas, because you all have the chance to pick the name of the next LEGO Pirate ship. You have until April 13th, and can suggest up to five names. If you win, not only will your suggestion be used, but you'll also win a signed copy of the set! This is a really awesome opportunity, and I'm glad to see fans being engaged more in activities like this. Who knows what those guys will do next!

View the full article

#2 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 63 posts

Posted Apr 08 2014 - 11:30 PM

Awesome! Glad to hear the Pirate theme will be coming back.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I am building Alphonse Elric from FMA!! Please PM me some tips, I really want to make it good.

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,146 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 10:45 AM

If they don't name this "A Jar of Dirt" then I consider it a lost opportunity.

farmanimalbanner.png

#4 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 12:20 PM

:D

For me, anyhow, the link is broken and is just going to the ReBrick home page. I did manage to find it via the Blog section, though.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#5 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,707 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 12:50 PM

For me, anyhow, the link is broken and is just going to the ReBrick home page. I did manage to find it via the Blog section, though.

That seems to happen to me with almost all Rebrick links. At first I thought it was because I didn't have an account, but I got one a while ago and nothing has changed. Anyone know why this happens?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#6 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 01:58 PM

I really don't know, since the URL was exactly the same as the one that BZP linked to. :/

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#7 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,097 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 02:22 PM

That seems to happen to me with almost all Rebrick links. At first I thought it was because I didn't have an account, but I got one a while ago and nothing has changed. Anyone know why this happens?

I've noticed it happens when I'm logged into ReBrick. If I'm not logged in, the links work fine.

Although, sometimes if I am logged in and open a link in a new tab, and then do that again, the second one will take me there.

It's very odd.

#8 Offline Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 12:45 AM

I loved this so much, I literally made an account just to enter. Made it in with eight hours to spare!

Logo.jpg                                                                    There was a time when the world was plunging into darkness...a time of witchcraft and sorcery, when no-one stood against evil.

That time...is over.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users