• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Build Emmet's Car at TRU

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 2,754 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 09:15 PM

Toys 'R' Us is going to be hosting a LEGO Movie building event this Saturday, April 12th, from 12PM until 2PM. Back by popular demand, you'll once again have a chance to build Emmet's car, as seen in the wonderful 'Everything is Awesome' montage in the movie. Looks like a cool way to get a free set and help flesh out your LEGO Movie diorama!

View the full article

#2 Offline Toaraga

Toaraga
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 03-October 03
  • 5,188 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Apr 10 2014 - 11:14 AM

Sounds nice, particularly the free set part (no pun intended), but I won't be anywhere near one this weekend.

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

#3 Offline Tahukan

Tahukan
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 431 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2014 - 10:55 PM

To claim this prize I shall

#4 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 01-April 07
  • 3,169 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 11:02 AM

Brickipedia has instructions and whatnot if you don't want to go to TRU but want to build one from your collection: http://en.brickimedi...iki/Emmet's_Car

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#5 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,442 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 04:46 PM

This sounds nice...especially if i even go to TRU.

#6 Offline Logan Tec

Logan Tec
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 21-November 11
  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 06:31 PM

I went today and it was very fast. also picked up JAWBEAST the teal and puprle :D I think thast part of the point it gets u looking at TRU and uasly u buy something

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users