BZPower Software Library

Emzee

Welcome to the BZPower Software Library, an archive dedicated to preserving BZPower's fan-created games. Here, you can find old and new fan-created games , as well as browse through numerous game-development resources. Use this topic to discuss the games currently in this list or to add new games to this list. If anyone knows of any more games that BZP members have made, send me a link and I will add it to this list. Thanks for visiting, and have fun!

Game Development Resources
Check out the following programs to start making your own fan-created games:

I will add all the games that were presented on BZPower to the library. If you know of any that I missed, post the game and a working download link in this topic and I will add it to the list. This topic will simply act as a central hub (and archive) for all current and completed games.

So what are waiting for? Go down the list and check these awesome fan-created games out!
------------------------------
A
Adventure Posts by evil_jaga_genius

Genre: Adventure Game
Platform: Windows, Linux
Topic: Link
DownloadLink
Stage: In Progress
Walkthrough: None
Description: MNOG-like game starring Huki and Ahkmou. 

Asteroids 2.0 by HeatWave runs from a spoon
Genre: Arcade Game
Platform: Windows
Topic:
DownloadLink
Stage: Finished
Description: Based on a classic arcade favorite.

B
Beware the Bohrok by Element Lord of Light
Genre: Arcade
Topic:
Download: Link
Description: An arcade game made in RPG Maker 2003. You'll likely need the game engine in order to play it because RTP is not included.

BIONICLE: Mask of the Elders by Valrahk
Genre: RPG
TopicLink
DownloadsDemo 1.1, Standard Version
Demo 1.1, Enhanced Soundtrack Version
Demo 2, Standard Version
Demo 2, Enhanced Soundtrack Version
Version 3 (Standard Version): http://www.mediafire...z7ky12204as444z
Walkthrough: Guides are included with the game.
Description: With the heroes of old only a distant memory, Evil has returned to wreak havoc. Play through this original story by Valrahk!

BIONICLE: The Great Hunt by Toa Dovydas
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Ta-Matoran Agni sets out on the greatest hunt Mata Nui has ever seen.

BIONICLE: Find the Masks by xccj
Genre: Hidden Object Game
Platform: Adobe Flash
TopicLink
Play OnlineLink
Description: Each of the Toa need to locate five other Kanohi masks of power in order to defeat Makuta. You can visit each region and help locate the five masks. Once youve found all five masks for a Toa, they will receive their golden Kanohi. And when youve found the masks for all the Toa, youll win the game!

BIONICLE Fighter: Broken Virtues by Katuko
Genre: Fighter Game
TopicLink
Stage: In Progress (alpha v16.1)
Description: A single player fighting game that allows you wield several different mask and elemental powers, as well as interesting tools to use in your combat.

Bionicle Park Tycoon by Hewkii Inika
Genre: Theme Park Simulation
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: An awesome business strategy game that will both impress you and make you laugh.

BIONICLE: The Seal of Success by ShadowCat
Topic:
Download: Link (RTP for RM2K is required in order to play!)
Stage: Discontinued
Description: Let's put it this way: if Flow of the River introduced us to the Bionicle RPG, this game revolutionized it. Play as all six Toa Mata in this BZP Classic!

Bionicle Universe by maxthethrax
Genre: Online Multiplayer
Platform: Macintosh, Windows
TopicLink
DownloadLink
Stage: Early demo
Description: An online adventure game demo that takes place in Ta-Koro

Biorena by Bitl
TopicLink
DownloadLink
Description: Come play this horde mode game with waves upon waves of enemies.

Blast the Leeches by Akilini Enterprises
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Tahu Mistika must shoot fireballs to destroy all the falling shadow leeches before they reach the ground. 

Bohrok Play: Tahnok by maxthethrax
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: A simple game where you bash through rocks to collect shields. 

C
Catch the Ignika by Akilini Enterprises
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: In this game, the player must click the Ignika that moves quickly in the Wall of Stars to get points.

D

E
Extreme Kolhii by Hewkii Inika
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: An awesome sports game from the creator of Bionicle Park Tycoon

F
Flappy Bricks by jamesster
Platform: Windows and Mac OS
Play OnlineLink
Description: Like Flappy Bird, but LEGO-fied!

Flow of the River by Swingin-Kanohi Productions
Topic:
DownloadLink
WalkthroughLink
Description: An RPG that remains to this day the definitive RPG on BZPower.

G

H
Havoc by Biotech Game Productions 

soft-lib-trophy2.png 2009 Contest Winner
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: The power to destroy a city… right at your fingertips!

Hordika: Hero Or Beast by Leppy 

soft-lib-trophy2.png 2009 Contest Winner
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: This is a fast paced action side-scroller inspired by arcade classics such as Legend of Kage and Contra 

Hydraxon: Prison Break by Geekticon Heatwave
Genre: Platform Game
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: An underwater platformer where you control Hydraxon to catch prison runners trying to escape the Pit.

Hut Maker: Ga-Koro by maxthethrax
Genre: Building Game
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: The file's extension must be renamed to .exe. It's a nice first attempt at a builder. Use numeric keys 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, to place objects to the screen. Arrow keys move them, and the enter key "glues" the pieces in place. 

I
An Island Unfamiliar by Cap'n Kopaka
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: "An Island Unfamiliar" is a platformer exploration game. The goal is to collect the memories of the beings who once inhabited this dead island. You must travel through the various environments, finding masks of power and solving puzzles, to find the truth.

An Idiotic BIONICLE Game by maxthethrax
TopicLink
DownloadLink
Stage: Early demo
Description: Described as "a funny version of Metru Nui online game Vakama", this slightly awkward game has your character collect objects for points. Rename this file's extension to .exe to play. 

The Insurgent by Biotech Game Productions
Genre: Platform Shooter
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: A very brief platform shooter taking place in the Metru Nui era. 

J

K

Kohli Arena by SnowyAegis

Stage: Beta

Kraata Attack by Jedi Knight Krazy 

2009 Contest Winner
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Defend the Island of Mata Nui from hordes of Kraata and Rahkshi in this simple arcade!

L
Lego Island 3 by Tacku
Platform(s): Windows, Macintosh
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: An RPG that's the fan-made sequel to LEGO Island, LEGO Island 2, and LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts. First major 3D game presented on BZPower.

M
The Map Of Mata Nui by bonesiii and Ojhilom
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: You play as a Matoran who is sent a a quest covering the entire island of Mata Nui.

Mask Munchers by Akilini Enterprises
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: In this game, the player, as a character named Toa Capota, must evade the mutant Bohrok pursuing them and collect all 100 masks scattered around the playing board

Mata Nui 3D by bionicleFanatic
Genre: 1st Person Adventure
Platform: Windows and Mac OS
DownloadLink
Stage: In Progress (v1.1)
Description: This game is set in the Dark Times/Makuta Wars, before the coming of the Toa Mata. Play as a custom Matoran and explore!

Mata Zuto 1: Fall of the Conqueror by Emzee
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Play as Gali as she overcomes her fears and helps the other Toa defeat the Makuta.

Mata Zuto 2: The Infestation by Emzee
Topic:
DownloadLink (RTP for RPG Maker XP is required)
Description: In this game you play as Takua as he and 7 other Matoran collect the krana in to stop the Bohrok from destroying the island.

Metru Nui Online by -Takua- and Tula
Platform: Any platform that supports Adobe Flash.
Topic:
Play OnlineLink
Description: Metru Nui Online is a fan-created online flash game intended to supplement the official MNOG and MNOG II.

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms by Nuparu77
Platform: Any platform that supports Adobe Flash.
TopicLink
DownloadLink (.7z) Link (.zip)
Stage: In Progress (Chapter 2 Part 1 released)
Description: An MNOLG 1 style flash game that covers the Bohrok Swarms arc, picking up right after the first game ended, and following the Flash episodes released on Bionicle.com that show highlights of this era.  The first chapter is more of an introduction to re-introduce the game and to let you explore island. You will see what has changed Since the Battle at Kini-Nui and the Toa's "defeat" of Makuta.

MNOG 3: Destinies by specsowl and Team

Genre: 3D Adventure Game
Platform: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
TopicLink
Download: Link (PC) Link (Mac) Link (Linux)
Description: Play as a mysterious Matoran adventurer as they interact with villagers and explore the floating village of Ga-Koro. Visuals inspired by the classic MNOG games. 

N

O
Okoto Online Game by bionicleFanatic

Genre: 2D Platformer/Side Scroller
Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
TopicLink
Play Online: Link
Stage: In Progress (Chapter 2 released)
Walkthrough: Link
Description: A Bionicle G2 fangame! Follow kaiitu, Tohera, and four other villagers as they fight alongside the Toa and struggle to overcome the many obstacles in the road to free Okoto.

P
Piraka Mania by Valrahk
Topic:
DownloadLink
Walkthrough
Description: Somewhere in the BIONICLE Universe, a Skakdi tyrant rules his kingdom with an iron fist… until the Toa of Fire Tarana defeats him and banishes him to his own dungeon. There's a catch to this story, though: you're the Piraka. You must travel to all ends of your former kingdom to reclaim your rule, enduring annoying advisors, pirates, and musicians (not to mention the enemies) to defeat Tarana.

Q

R

S
Save The Great Spirit by Akilini Enterprises
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Tack, the brother of Scarabax beetle Click, must navigate himself around the labyrinth and collect all the silver Kanohi Ignika while evading poisonous scorpions.

The Son of the Toa by =Blur=
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Play as Matev as he travels over the island of Mata Nui on his quest to rescue the Matoran from the grip of the evil and mysterious Shadows!

Spherus Magna: The Game by SM_Team

Genre: Adventure, open-world, explorer

Platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS

Topic: http://www.bzpower.c...magna-the-game/

Download: https://mega.nz/#!S4...8vxcY6pGarhYC_k

Stage: In development (first demo available, more to come)

Description: Explore the entire world of the reformed Spherus Magna, fight all fearsome enemies, hang out with Toa, Matoran, Glatorian and Agori, hunt Rahi, find rare items - Live Bionicle!

Star Tohunga 3D by Jedi Knight Krazy
Genre: Space Shooter
Platform: Windows and Mac OS X
Topic:
DownloadWindows and Mac OS
Description: Defeat the forces of Makuta in this exciting 3D space shooter!

T
The Tale of Arzaki by Arzaki
TopicLink
DownloadLink
Description: Based on Arzaki's epic, follow up on the tale in this role-playing game!

Taone Nui Offline Game by Kahi Govaki: Ace Attorney
Topic:
DownloadLink- NOTE: You need RTP for RMXP installed to play this game!
Description: This game is based on the comic series "Live, Learn and Lawsuits" as well as all the other comics series in the International Comic Continuity.

The Third Chronicle by Twin Matrix
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Taking place during the Mask of Light Saga, follow the adventures of Takua and Jaller.

The Time Machine by Takua95
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: When a time machine mysteriously malfunctions, the Toa of Fire is trapped in a desolate future where chaos ensues and Mata-Nui is controlled by the Makuta and his Shadow Toa!

Toa Quest 3 by Populus
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Play as all six Toa Mata and use different mask and elemental powers in this platform game!

U
Undersea Blaster by Akilini Enterprises
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: Jaller Mahri must shoot fireballs to destroy all the falling Sea Squids before they reach the ground.

V
Vahki Battle by maxthethrax
Topic:
DownloadLink
Description: A simple game where you catch Matoran and engage Toa. 

Visorak Arcade by maxthethrax
TopicLink
DownloadLink
Description: A double feature, both involving clicking on Visorak to gain points. 

Voyage of Fear by Toatapio Nuva

Platform: Windows

Topic: Link

Download: Link (exe), Link (zip)

Description: Voyage of Fear follows the canon storyline of BIONICLE Adventures #5: Voyage of Fear. It is very story accurate.

W

X

Y

Z

------------------------------

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Time Machine link links to The Son of the Toa, as does The Third Chronicle; Undersea Blaster links to Save the Great Spirit... Seems as if several of the links in this topic are missing...

banner.jpg

It seems that I:1) Forgot to finish this topic (and thought that I did all the linking). Sorry about that.2) Underestimated the number of MegaUpload linksToo bad really, quite a few games were lost. I've cleaned up the library. Links that are pending are ones I hope to find in the next few days. As for the others, I've removed them.If anyone has links to any more games that BZP members have made, feel free to send them my way and I will add them to this list.

Edited by Emzee

Valrahk's Piraka Mania is back online, as is Bonesiii's The Map of Mata Nui. If anyone finds any more broken or wrong links, please let me know.

flowoftheriver.tk doesn't exist. Here's a better link: http://home.comcast..../FOTR/index.htm

Thanks. It can sometimes be difficult to keep up with all these links.

Just wonderng, but are you going to put the trophy icon beside the FCG contest winners like on the old forum?

• Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Undersea Blaster links to Save the Great Spirit. All the rest are good.

I've went ahead and fixed it. Thanks!I've also added the links for BIONICLE Conflict Zone.

Just wonderng, but are you going to put the trophy icon beside the FCG contest winners like on the old forum?

Hmm...I did away with ratings, reviews and awards since I didn't feel they had much value (no matter how you slice it, no one guy can really speak for the FCG community and say which games are "the best"). Plus, it was getting too troublesome to figure out grading schemes to distribute awards fairly. The best way to know the quality of the game is to try it out for yourself... followed by reading the reviews in the game's topic (if it has a topic).However, since you brought up the FCG contest, that was an official contest run by the BZPower Staff, and so those awards hold value. I'll go back and add those.I wasn't thinking about the contest before. Thanks for bringing that up. Edited by Emzee

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What's happened to the Legend of Mata Zuto download links? They take you to an empty site where nothing happens... Also, someone might want to add my game: Invisible Legend...

I just clicked those links and the pages load fine for me. The files download alright as well. It might have been a temporary glitch in the server.I've also updated this topic with your game. Edited by Emzee

Still doesn't work for me. When I click the link, a new page opens, with the background of the LoMZ baxkground, but the download won't start.

Also, Invisible Legend is technically a Finished game, since you can already complete it and it has all the features... I'm just posting a more trimmed and neat version in Christmas time.

Still doesn't work for me. When I click the link, a new page opens, with the background of the LoMZ baxkground, but the download won't start.

Also, Invisible Legend is technically a Finished game, since you can already complete it and it has all the features... I'm just posting a more trimmed and neat version in Christmas time.

I've changed the links. It seems there is a javascript issue in some browsers. The links now go directly to the files. I've also changed your game's status.

Does anyone know how to get metal bars in Metru Nui Online?

I'm afraid I don't know. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know how to get metal bars in Metru Nui Online?

The metal bars are called "proto bricks" and you can create them using scrap metal and a hammer and the anvil in the Ta-Metru forges, on the left side. You can also buy them at the forges for 15 widgets. There's still a walkthrough on the old forums here, if you still need help at any point and no one is around to give it.

• 3 months later...

Emzee please add my games to the

Nui jaga flyerDownload:http://krananui.weeb...442/nuijaga.exeInfo:You are with a nui jaga and you must cathc matorans.And its only demoBionicle UniverseDownload:http://krananui.weeb...le_universe.exeInfo:I demo - only the Ta-Koro townBohrok play:TahnokDownload:krananui.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/0/14008442/bohrok.exeInfo:A game for bohroks,I demo.An Idiotic BIONICLE gamea funny version of Metru Nui online game VakamaDonwload:http://www.brickshel...i?f=516540Click ...tic_game (must be renamed to .exe)Vahki BattleThe best vahki gameDownload (1 demo): Here:2 demo :Here:http://krananui.weeb...vahkibattle.exeInfo:Vahki,1 (MUST BE RENAMED)Hut maker ga korodownload ga koro - Here:http://www.brickshel...constructor.ttfPlay with 1,2,3,4,5,>,<,^,down,enter,mouse,(MUST BE RENAMED)Visorak Arcadedemo1:krananui.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/0/14008442/copy_of_3demo.exeInfo:You play with a visorak in town.For now only the funfair.Home of the visorak not maded and town not maded(MUST BE RENAMED)

• Upvote 1

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 2 weeks later...

I have a link to it on my other PC, but From when I checked a month or so ago, the website is down. Apparently there are new ownera, or something like that. Bummer.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Emzee please add my games to the

I hope you don't mind me adding my own descriptions. Yours had a lot of errors and are a bit hard to read.

Does anyone know where I can get the rayg sprite maker 2.5?

I would suggest asking the guy who drew it. For future reference, such questions don't really belong in the Software Library topic. Questions in this topic should be concerning games on the list without active topics, or games that should be added to the list. :)

Edited by Emzee

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey, could you add my game, Adventure Posts to the list?  Here's the link to the topic:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/16937-adventure-posts-pc-and-linux-game/

And the download:

https://github.com/delta-thunder/AdventurePost/releases/tag/v.7

It's a game in the style of MNOG that tells the stories of Huki and Ahkmou.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone. Sorry for the wait. I'm starting the much needed sprucing up right now. 

Hey, could you add my game, Adventure Posts to the list?  Here's the link to the topic:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/16937-adventure-posts-pc-and-linux-game/

And the download:

https://github.com/delta-thunder/AdventurePost/releases/tag/v.7

It's a game in the style of MNOG that tells the stories of Huki and Ahkmou.

It has been added. Thanks!

Would you mind terribly if Okoto Online Game is added here? [ :P] Much obliged [;)]

Forum: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15992-okoto-online-game-chapter-i-released/

Play Online: http://goo.gl/Sg8CWv

Walkthrough: http://goo.gl/hQ1PWI

I've added it. Thanks!

It seems that the host site on which the Piraka Mania walkthrough is kept has been frozen.

Should the link be removed in light of this issue?

Good catch. I've removed the link. 

• 7 months later...

Hey, d'ya think you could add my game? It's just called Kohli Arena(Or just Kohli on the main menu). It's a wip, but its playable alright. Here's the download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/38q1fkpadhhzipe/Kohli%20Beta.exe?dl=0

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

• 2 months later...

Hey, some of the download links appear to be down. I tried to download The map of Mata Nui and Toa's quest 3 and both gave me a 404 page.

Hi doodleloot. Sorry about that. Unfortunately, most of these games are hosted by their creators, so if the games won't download, there's not much I can do about it. What you can do is PM the games' creators to let them know, and hopefully they can help you get a copy.

• 1 month later...

Hello, could you please add my game to the list? 

Topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/21551-spherus-magna-the-game/

Download: https://mega.nz/#!S4IU3a6T!cR_SC6iHD4vMKN7KbdQV0NzVN8a88vxcY6pGarhYC_k

Description: Explore the entire world of the reformed Spherus Magna, fight all fearsome enemies, hang out with Toa, Matoran, Glatorian and Agori, hunt Rahi, find rare items - Live Bionicle!

Edited by ChaosMarin

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

OPEN WORLD 3D GAME SET ON SPHERUS MAGNA AFTER THE END OF G1

Hey, d'ya think you could add my game? It's just called Kohli Arena(Or just Kohli on the main menu). It's a wip, but its playable alright. Here's the download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/38q1fkpadhhzipe/Kohli%20Beta.exe?dl=0

Hello, could you please add my game to the list? 

Topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/21551-spherus-magna-the-game/

Download: https://mega.nz/#!S4IU3a6T!cR_SC6iHD4vMKN7KbdQV0NzVN8a88vxcY6pGarhYC_k

Added in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, could you please update the Voyage of Fear section with this link (http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/20452-voyage-of-fear-the-game-version-2/) instead of the old one, and change the status to completed?

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 1:38 PM, Pohatu9876 said:

Can I please get a link to The Third Chronicle by Twin Matrix or any other Twin Matrix production?

Cyan Games + More  has a Google drive link to a bunch of old games. You can find Third Chronicle here: Games by Other Teams

• 1 month later...