How Long Did It Take For You To Become A Member?

~Darok~

About three years.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Maybe a month or two? I remember that I mostly found it convenient to read a few comedies that I liked, and my parents used to really restrict my time to use our computer (something along the lines of twenty minutes a night, I think, was my limit). Plus, I thought that the whole idea of actively contributing to a site--especially a forum--was rather odd. :lol: Sometimes I can't believe how people can change. ~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I discovered BZP back in 2003, but didn't join until '06, mainly because I drifted away from BIONICLE between '04 and '06. Also, I wasn't allowed to join forums or post until 2006 (when I was 16) because my parents thought people could track any forum posts you made and find our address and track us through that. :blink: Weird, I know. I mostly joined because, after reading a few comedies on BZP, I wanted to try my hand at writing a comedy of my own. And...well...it just spiraled from there... :P :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I discovered BZP in December 2006. Then I forgot about it. Then I remembered it existed in March 2007. Then I joined in July 2007, four months later. So, it took me about eight months to join after I first discovered it.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

About a year or so. I was lurking through some of '07, and finally joined on my birthday (November 9th) in '08. I have to say I kind of regret my decision to join the internet completely, since it has sucked up my life more than any of you can imagine, but its still awesome to be here, and that awesome feeling negates most of the regret. :3 -Skar

Three/four months. My brothers joined, and I wasn't sure what the site was like, so I waited until it would be okay, I suppose. =/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Discovered BZPower in '08 after getting linked to it from BS01. Ignored it for about a year before thinking: 'Imma really bored. Hey, since I'm an immature eleven year old I'm going to randomly join another forum!' After that I did some more stuff, ignored the site for about half a year, and came back.

I found this place, and then I spent about 6 months browsing around, looking at comedies and story theories before I finally decided to join.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I first found BZPower in 2006 sometime after BIONICLE Heroes came out.I begin to check quite frequently here for news updates and set reviews.When BIONICLE ended, I finally chose to get an account as a tribute to BIONICLE's past.

Edited by Tiakor

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

• 3 weeks later...