buy my stuff! (please?)

Scrash

so once upon a time i had an okay revenue stream and i could afford to buy stuff.

now i don't and i can't.

so that means i'm selling some stuff! what an original solution. I guess the main deal is i've got a bit of Hero Factory stuff and a lot of Bionicle stuff, and i'd really really (really) like to get rid of as much as i can! please.

HF:

• Breakout Breez - $10
  • Breakout Furno - $10
  • Breakout Bulk - $10
  • Breakout Rocka - $10
  • Breakout Stormer - $15
  • Voltix - $10
  • XT4 - $8
  • Brain Attack Furno - $10
  • BA Breez - $8
  • BA Bulk - $8
  • BA Rocka - $8 (no instructions)
  • BA Stormer - $10
  • BA Evo - $8
  • BA Surge - $10
  • Frost Beast - $10
  • Scarox - $8
  • Dragon Bolt - $15
  • Aquagon - $8
  • Ogrum - $10
  • Chi Eris - $10
  • Chi Gorzan - $10
  • Chi Cragger - $10
  • Chi Razar - $10
  • Chi Worriz - $10
  • Furno Mech - $10
  • Stormer Mech - $10
  • Rocka Mech - $10

Bionicle:

• All six Toa Mata - $5 each
  • All six Bohrok - $5 each
  • All six Toa Nuva - $5 each
  • All six Bohrok-kal - $5 each
  • All six Rahkshi - $6 each
  • All six Toa Metru - $6 each
  • All six Vahki (with doubles of the red and blue ones) - $6 each
  • All six Toa Hordika - $7 each
  • All six Visorak - $7 each
  • All six Piraka (eyes may or may not still light up) - $8 each
  • All six Toa Inika (Hahli's weapon needs a new battery, the rest are fine) - $8 each
  • All six Barraki - $8 each
  • All six Toa Mahri - $8 each
  • All six Phantoka - $8 each
  • All six Mistika - $8 each
  • All six Glatorian - $8 each
  • All six Glatorian Legends - $8 each
  • All six Stars - $4 each

• Nidhiki (x2) - $13 each
  • Krekka (x2) - $13 each
  • Dume & Nivawk (I've got a set of both and then just Nivawk) - $13 for both, $10 for just Nivawk
  • Sidorak - $13
  • Roodaka - $13
  • Keetongu - $13
  • Axonn - $13
  • Irnakk (just the parts to build him, no extras) - $13
  • Umbra - $14
  • Vezon & Fenrakk - $16
  • Kardas (just him) - $35
  • Nocturn - $13
  • Hydraxon - $13
  • Maxilos and Spinax - $15
  • Gadunka - $13
  • Mutran & Vican - $12
  • Icarax - $13
  • Toa Ignika - $14
  • Takanuva - $15
  • Vultrax - $13
  • Mazeka - $15
  • Rockoh T3 - $25
  • Jetrax T7 - $35
  • Axalara T9 - $50
  • Tuma - $13
  • Fero & whatsisface (x2) - $13 each
  • Cendox - $14
  • Kaxium (sp?) - $25
  • Baranus - $30
  • Thornatus - $45

I've almost certainly got some pre-2004 big sets, but i'm not sure if they're complete or what. i'll figure it out later. please PM me if you're interested or post here or whatever. the prices are kinda set where i want them to be, but if you wanna buy like a ton of stuff i'll probably cut you a deal or something.

thanks for stopping by!

• Upvote 1

plop

What is the condition of your Bionicle Stars sets? Are they really dusty or are any of the parts damaged in any way? If they're dusty and don't mind cleaning them, I'll happily buy all six of them.

- :t: :l: :h:

i'm pretty sure they're all good, but it's no big deal, i'll clean 'em up for you if you want them. let me just check to see if they've got any cracked sockets or anything

plop

I'd like to purchase Roodaka, Keetongu, and Sidorak. I'll ask the same question as TLH, which would be what condition are they in? If there are any parts missing, what would they be so I can replace 'em?

Thanks!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

i'm pretty sure Sidorak is 100% complete. I'll have to dig around for Keetongu's red spinner, but otherwise he's complete. Roodaka is missing those orange eye pieces and that glow in the dark stud for her mouth.

EDIT: actually, she might not actually be missing them. i'll have to do some digging for them, but i'm pretty sure i've got them somewhere.

Edited by giantpurplejerkface

plop

i'm pretty sure Sidorak is 100% complete. I'll have to dig around for Keetongu's red spinner, but otherwise he's complete. Roodaka is missing those orange eye pieces and that glow in the dark stud for her mouth.

EDIT: actually, she might not actually be missing them. i'll have to do some digging for them, but i'm pretty sure i've got them somewhere.

That'll work just fine! In which case, we can work out the total price + shipping, and I'll need an external way of sending you a shipping address other than BZP.

Once again, thanks!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Those prices for the Bohrok Kal are amazing. Curious about the condition of them. The thing is, I'm waiting until after I complete my mask collection. I might not even start with 2002 until Rahi, and I already have all the Bohrok in storage I think. I'd have to collect the krana first. Plus one of my biggest problems is getting all Krana-Kal, especially the metallic green ones. Absolutely nothing for 'em on bricklink.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

Those prices for the Bohrok Kal are amazing. Curious about the condition of them. The thing is, I'm waiting until after I complete my mask collection. I might not even start with 2002 until Rahi, and I already have all the Bohrok in storage I think. I'd have to collect the krana first. Plus one of my biggest problems is getting all Krana-Kal, especially the metallic green ones. Absolutely nothing for 'em on bricklink.

y'know, if i'm remembering right, i have quite a few krana and krana-kal (especially Lehvak-kal's) from when i collected them. i can dig 'em up if you're interested.

plop

y'know, if i'm remembering right, i have quite a few krana and krana-kal (especially Lehvak-kal's) from when i collected them. i can dig 'em up if you're interested.

That'd be mighty nice of you. I'll buy the Bohrok-Kal with them if it's a sizeable collection.

BZPRPG Character

Do you have the instructions for all these sets? If so, I'd like to buy quite a few of them, and hopefully we can manage a deal since I'm interested in getting a lot.

Here's my list:

All six Toa Hordika
All six Visorak
All six Piraka
All six Toa Inika
All six Barraki
All six Toa Mahri
All six Phantoka
All six Mistika
All six Glatorian
Three Glatorian Legends (Ackar, Kiina, Gelu)
Mutran & Vican
Icarax
Irnakk
Fero & Skirmix

I live in Washington state, USA, so hopefully shipping won't be too bad.

signature.png

signature.png

Can we please get some pictures?

Anyways, I hope nobody's called dibs on Pohatu Mata! (Because I just did!)

EDIT: I just spent 12$ on Icarax at a yard sale, and my remaining money is going to buy Bike's Pohatu, and I trust him more. So un-dibs me.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I might be interested in purchasing the toa mata, nuva, bohrok & rahkshi...(excluding Pohatu Mata) but wanted to ask if you have any additional kanohi or krata lying around that would/could be up for sale... Or rahi, for that matter :P

Edit: PM me if needed :P

Edited by Aho

Do you have the instructions for all these sets? If so, I'd like to buy quite a few of them, and hopefully we can manage a deal since I'm interested in getting a lot.

Here's my list:

All six Toa Hordika

All six Visorak

All six Piraka

All six Toa Inika

All six Barraki

All six Toa Mahri

All six Phantoka

All six Mistika

All six Glatorian

Mutran & Vican

Icarax

Irnakk

Fero & Skirmix

signature.png

of the ones you listed, i have instructions for everything except Onewa Hordika, Boggorak, Suukorak, the Piraka, the Inika, Pridak, Kalmah, Carapar,and Hewkii Mahri. as far as a deal goes, i could take off a good chunk off the shipping costs for all those sets.

yeah, i'll get pics up when i can. kinda busy with school and other things. i don't think anyone's asked about Pohatu, so he's yours. i have his instructions, but they're not in great shape (the front page is missing, and i think one of the birds i had at the time chewed it up a bit, too).

I might be interested in purchasing the toa mata, nuva, bohrok & rahkshi...(excluding Pohatu Mata) but wanted to ask if you have any additional kanohi or krata lying around that would/could be up for sale... Or rahi, for that matter :P

i might have some additional kraata for the mass-released Rahkshi lying around (i think i have a full set for the brown one, too). i only bought like three of the blind-packed kraata sets, so i could have a couple of those too. any blind-packed Kanohi i might have are long-gone, though, sorry. i'm sure i've got some Rahi, but they're not together and i'm not sure if they're even complete.

How much for shipping to the UK? I may be interested in your Nuhvok Kal.

for just one Bohrok i don't imagine it being more than $5 or so, but someone's already PMed me about the set of Bohrok-kal.

Edited by giantpurplejerkface

plop

Is the Takanuva the Karda Nui one?

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Here's my list:

All six Toa Hordika

All six Visorak

All six Piraka

All six Toa Inika

All six Barraki

All six Toa Mahri

All six Phantoka

All six Mistika

All six Glatorian

Mutran & Vican

Icarax

Irnakk

Fero & Skirmix

signature.png

of the ones you listed, i have instructions for everything except Onewa Hordika, Boggorak, Suukorak, the Piraka, the Inika, Pridak, Kalmah, Carapar,and Hewkii Mahri. as far as a deal goes, i could take off a good chunk off the shipping costs for all those sets.

yeah, i'll get pics up when i can. kinda busy with school and other things. i don't think anyone's asked about Pohatu, so he's yours. i have his instructions, but they're not in great shape (the front page is missing, and i think one of the birds i had at the time chewed it up a bit, too).

i might have some additional kraata for the mass-released Rahkshi lying around (i think i have a full set for the brown one, too). i only bought like three of the blind-packed kraata sets, so i could have a couple of those too. any blind-packed Kanohi i might have are long-gone, though, sorry. i'm sure i've got some Rahi, but they're not together and i'm not sure if they're even complete.

How much for shipping to the UK? I may be interested in your Nuhvok Kal.

for just one Bohrok i don't imagine it being more than $5 or so, but someone's already PMed me about the set of Bohrok-kal.

I hope you're referring to me. Because I'm waiting on a response.

BZPRPG Character

yep.

hey, sorry for not getting back. i can't really find all of my krana right now, but if you're still interested in the Bohrok-kal, i'll throw in whatever krana and krana-kal i've got for free.

plop

yep.

hey, sorry for not getting back. i can't really find all of my krana right now, but if you're still interested in the Bohrok-kal, i'll throw in whatever krana and krana-kal i've got for free.

That's no problem. Question. How many of the Lehvak-Kal KKs do you have? if you have a lot, it'll help. Thanks for the offer, and I think I'll take it.

BZPRPG Character

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in all three of the Hero Factory mechs.

Edited by Great Mask Of Armor

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Hey, I think I will be modifying my order… the political situation in my country has left me in a dilemma that I can't talk about, so I miggghhhtt have to cancel (if so, SORRY!!!! :( )

All the Toa Nuva

All the Toa Mata

All the Bohrok (Not Kal, I think someone else got them.. if not, mention it in a PM)

Black and White Rahkshi (Sorry, forgot the names :P )

Maxilos and Spinas

Any incomplete Rahi you have lying around, I need more parts! :D

PM me in a day or two… the government here set an internet blocker that will activate soon, so I might not be able to write back as fast as I would hope, but bear with me! :D

Edited by Aho

Hey, I think I will be modifying my order… the political situation in my country has left me in a dilemma that I can't talk about, so I miggghhhtt have to cancel (if so, SORRY!!!! :( )

All the Toa Nuva

All the Toa Mata

All the Bohrok (Not Kal, I think someone else got them.. if not, mention it in a PM)

Maxilos and Spinas

PM me in a day or two… the government here set an internet blocker that will activate soon, so I might not be able to write back as fast as I would hope, but bear with me! :D

Good luck with that. He hasn't been on since the 18th of april. He hasn't replied to anyone.

BZPRPG Character

All the Toa Nuva

All the Toa Mata

Maxilos and Spinas

Good luck with that. He hasn't been on since the 18th of april. He hasn't replied to anyone.

You guys should PM him, that if he has the preference turned on he will get an email

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

All the Toa Nuva

All the Toa Mata

Maxilos and Spinas

You guys should PM him, that if he has the preference turned on he will get an email

I have. A couple times.

BZPRPG Character

All the Toa Nuva

All the Toa Mata

Maxilos and Spinas

I have. A couple times.

oh, okay

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

You are awesome.

Please don't post unless you are taking part in the trade or auction, or if you have a question!

Anyway, the topic was started on April 10th; the OP was last online April 19th. There is still a chance of activity, so I don't think this needs to be closed. If two months pass and the topic is past revival, then it will die in peace - but I'd rather not put locks on things unnecessarily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Darn, and I kinda wanted Thornatus... OP, are you still here, and is Thornatus available?

As I said in my previous post, the OP is gone, he has been inactive for over a month.

To everyone, just stop bumping this thing. You will not be able to acquire any sets from this thread.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

As I said in my previous post, the OP is gone, he has been inactive for over a month.

To everyone, just stop bumping this thing. You will not be able to acquire any sets from this thread.

I saw your post; hence the "darn." Windrider's two-month timeframe will end tomorrow, so it's worth bumping it in the hopes that OP might return.

banner.jpg