MNOLG Rocks

MrSciFiGuy

Remember all the cool little rocks from the MNOLG games? My girlfriend is talented in ceramics and decided to make a few for me. I absolutely love them, and they are the best darn desk paperweights I've ever had. So I decided to set them up some with some iconic MNOLG characters. On a side note, she is making more and starting an etsy to sell them, would anyone be interested?

Let me know what you think!

• Upvote 4

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Sir, you are a lucky man. A BIONICLE nerd and she's got talent. These are amazing! I had to look up to pictures to remind myself of the specific stones these were based on (for the record, this is what I found), but as soon as I saw the Po-Koro carvings I was even more impressed by how accurate these are. Very nice. I'd be curious to see Mata Nui and Makuta stones, but those would be harder, and Makuta would probably be difficult beyond all reason.

But even though these nostalgic baubles are incredible they're not the kind of thing I'd personally order online; I'm just not the type to order whimsical knick-knacks off Etsy. I do have to ask though, what kind of price she be asking?

I wish your girlfriend the best of luck selling! Give her my compliments.

Vale, Nuile :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Thanks guys, she's happy people like them. She would sell them for about $7-10, not including shipping.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Those are seriously cool. I never played MNOG 1, but this makes me want to.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?