• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MNOLG Rocks

bionicle ceramics art

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tahu Nuva 3.0

Tahu Nuva 3.0
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,623 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2014 - 08:19 PM

Remember all the cool little rocks from the MNOLG games? My girlfriend is talented in ceramics and decided to make a few for me. I absolutely love them, and they are the best darn desk paperweights I've ever had. So I decided to set them up some with some iconic MNOLG characters. On a side note, she is making more and starting an etsy to sell them, would anyone be interested? 

Let me know what you think!

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. The one I had since childhood was lost at sea (no joke). Please let me know if you have one. Will purchase/trade.

#2 Offline Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa

Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa
  • Members
  • Lunatic Wordsmith

• 1,688 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2014 - 10:49 PM

Sir, you are a lucky man. A BIONICLE nerd and she's got talent. These are amazing! I had to look up to pictures to remind myself of the specific stones these were based on (for the record, this is what I found), but as soon as I saw the Po-Koro carvings I was even more impressed by how accurate these are. Very nice. I'd be curious to see Mata Nui and Makuta stones, but those would be harder, and Makuta would probably be difficult beyond all reason.

But even though these nostalgic baubles are incredible they're not the kind of thing I'd personally order online; I'm just not the type to order whimsical knick-knacks off Etsy. I do have to ask though, what kind of price she be asking?

I wish your girlfriend the best of luck selling! Give her my compliments.

Vale, Nuile :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa, Apr 11 2014 - 10:50 PM.

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

#3 Offline ElevenGuy

ElevenGuy
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 11:18 AM

Incredible! I would definitely consider buying one myself :)

#4 Offline Tahu Nuva 3.0

Tahu Nuva 3.0
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,623 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 04:16 AM

Thanks guys, she's happy people like them. She would sell them for about $7-10, not including shipping. 

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. The one I had since childhood was lost at sea (no joke). Please let me know if you have one. Will purchase/trade.

#5 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 444 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 08:54 PM

Those are seriously cool. I never played MNOG 1, but this makes me want to. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users