• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Vaia Nui

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Next Line storyline

The Next Line storyline
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10-April 14
  • 1 posts

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 03:17 PM

Vaia Nui is no paradise like Mata Nui or Metru Nui

It may be no wasteland like Karda nui or The Pit

But it is not a great place to be in.

This was an evacuation island.

Now, the remaining matoran who weren't taken inside Makuta Teridaxs' lair who evacuated here are in trouble.

Feel free to add to this storyline. Add your self M.O.C, or any NPC you want! This is for pure RPG, and characters that I personally like will get there own M.O.C shown (if permission is granted by the user of the M.O.C)

Thank  you and have fun!

#2 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hello, and welcome to the TBRPG forum! Here in this forum we have a contest every few months to see which RPGs our players want to play. This lets people focus on the winning games rather than having their attention spread out between a load of games, which means more players per game. In a few months you'll be able to enter your RPG.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#3 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 11:57 PM

The Bionicle RPG forum rules are little a hard to read at the moment, but, yeah -- unfortunately members cannot start their own RPGs without staff permission. Permission is generally only granted to winners of quarterly RPG contests. You should consider entering one if you want to run an RPG. You can check out this topic to air some of your ideas around. 

Topic closed. 

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users