• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ninjago Series Special Event

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,517 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 04:43 PM

The Ninjago TV series continues! As LEGO KidsFest has tweeted today, Ninjago is returning in a new special event on Wednesday, April 16 6:30/5:30C. This time, it should be episodes three and four of the new season that are going to air, called "Black Out" and "The Surge of the Golden Master" respectively as far as I know. Don't forget to tune in or set your recorders!

View the full article

#2 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 06-April 10
  • 1,726 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 07:10 PM

Yesssss! Finally. I'll certainly be watching.

soundtracks.jpg

#3 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 4,823 posts

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 07:59 PM

It's actually "The Curse of the Golden Master". I think whoever was writing the article got it confused with "The Surge", the title of the first episode this season. But anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! I have my family's DVR set up to record all new Ninjago episodes just in case I miss it for some reason.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,096 posts

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 08:31 PM

This is actually kind of old news. :P And Brickipedia tweeted it yesterday (and was retweeted by The Ninjago Wiki).

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#5 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,166 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 04:55 AM

It's actually "The Curse of the Golden Master". I think whoever was writing the article got it confused with "The Surge", the title of the first episode this season. But anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! I have my family's DVR set up to record all new Ninjago episodes just in case I miss it for some reason.

My mistake, I've fixed it in the news story. Thanks for pointing it out.

This is actually kind of old news. :P And Brickipedia tweeted it yesterday (and was retweeted by The Ninjago Wiki).

Well, it's still entirely relevant, even if it may be a day or two late. Also, if you knew about it, it would have been nice of you to report it instead of complaining about us being late now.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#6 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,096 posts

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 10:43 AM

Well, it's still entirely relevant, even if it may be a day or two late. Also, if you knew about it, it would have been nice of you to report it instead of complaining about us being late now.

-Gata signoff.png

Probably would have had I not had other responsibilities over the past few weeks. Sheesh.

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#7 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,166 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 11:50 AM

-Gata signoff.png

Probably would have had I not had other responsibilities over the past few weeks. Sheesh.

Hey, it's totally okay. All I'm saying is we can't see everthing, so if people don't report the news they find, chances are we may miss something.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#8 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 09-April 10
  • 5,587 posts

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 12:00 PM

I liked where the story was going in the last two episodes, so I will watch these if I'm not busy when they come on.

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#9 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 4,823 posts

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 11:30 AM

Something I ought to mention: If you're not caught up on the series, it looks like from 1:00–5:00 EDT tomorrow, Cartoon Network will be airing the most recent eight episodes (Episode 21 "The Day Ninjago Stood Still" through Episode 28 "The Art of the Silent Fist"). It's a good chance to set your DVRs if there are any of these episodes that you've missed!

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users