Most Prized set in your Lego Collection

Matoro Lives

What is the most prized lego set in your collection in your collection? It can be from any theme past or present, constraction or system. Tell us your favorite ;)

For me its the Tower of Orthanc from LotR, although the Sentai Fortress from Exo-force, and Limited Edition Toa Norik take a close second place.

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

My most prize LEGO set is the LEGO Sports: Basketball Court Set (3432). I had lots of fond memories building it with a friend and playing it afterwards. It is pretty cool to see the minifigs launching stuff from their arms.

Besides Bionicle being my Top #1 favorite theme. LEGO Sports is my 2nd most favorited theme ever! 3rd would be Vikings! :)

For me it's the Lego Power Miners Thunder Driller, even though it's disassembled now. Aside from Bionicle, the Power Miners arc was what really got me into Lego. It took hours to build it, but they were fun hours.

With Bionicle being my first favorite theme, Power Miners comes in second by a long shot. It had a great storyline and great sets.

2xu8Ptu.png

Probably the most recent "Slave 1" set from Star Wars.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Probably the most recent "Slave 1" set from Star Wars.

This would be mine too (although I don't know how "recent" mine is, I've had it for many years. Well, I mean, it was my most prized set by virtue of it being the only one left intact, but it took a nasty fall a few weeks ago and I never got round to rebuilding it, and scrapped it for parts a few days ago :/

Other than that, in the contraction line I'm gonna say my '03 Takanuva.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

03 Takaunuva (For Bionicle),and for System, all of my Knights Kingdom sets. Seeing as I have almost every set in the KK line, I have to love it. It is, after all, the line that hooked me into Lego. I was obsessed with Knights, and even with a whole bunch of 80's city Lego, I payed all my attention to the four, colorful Knights.

• Upvote 1

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!