A message to the Christians of this forum

WhereFMF

Non-Christians of this forum, please give no thought to this.

Do you admire Matoro?

Does the description of his final moments move you?

Perhaps he reminds you of someone.

Both Matoro and Jesus gave their lives up to save their universes. But think of it this way:

Matoro didn't know he would have to die until after he put on the mask. Jesus likely knew he would have to die from the beginning of his self-awareness.

Matoro used the infinite power of the Mask of Life to save his friends. Jesus had infinite power during the entire length of his crucifixion, and yet he suffered in silence.

Matoro died painlessly and peacefully in less than a minute. Jesus died from a form of execution deliberately designed to take the longest and cause the most pain.

But above all:

Matoro is not real. Jesus is.

Matoro remains dead. Jesus is alive!

If you are moved by Matoro's story, how much more should you be moved by that of your Lord and Saviour?

• Upvote 6

Very interesting.

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

The relevant sections of the rules:

Political sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes other topics related to politics such as abortion or gun control as well as any statement promoting or insulting certain political ideologies.

BZPower does not condone intolerance. If a member treats another member with disdain or contempt because of race, religious preference, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or a similar quality or belief, the member will face administrative action up to and including banning if severe enough.

I don't believe I'm breaking either.

Then you seem to have overlooked the rule mentioned just a little further down the list:

"Religious sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes quotes from the Bible, Koran, or other religious publications, as well as statements or sigs such as "Jesus Loves You" or "Proud to be a Christian.""

• Upvote 4

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Religious sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes quotes from the Bible, Koran, or other religious publications, as well as statements or sigs such as "Jesus Loves You" or "Proud to be a Christian."

Taken from the list of rules for the site; I don't know if you missed it while reading the rules, but so you are aware for the future, there it is. More than likely a staff member will be along shortly to close the topic.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG