LEGO Simpsons Minifigs in North America

Though the official release date for the new line of Simpsons collectible minifigs is this May, there may be a way to get your hands on some of them early: Some watchful members of the Lego community have reported seeing them pop up in Toys R Us and Wal-Mart stores across North America, going for a standard $3.97 apiece. Though I can't confirm this personally, it's worth checking your local retailer anyway, just in case.

View the full article

Well it is good that the New Simpsons Minifigs are coming out may but when you put in Wal-Mart and New Set together, it's just not going to be true because Wal-Mart mainly never have any new lego set when they first come out.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well it is good that the New Simpsons Minifigs are coming out may but when you put in Wal-Mart and New Set together, it's just not going to be true because Wal-Mart mainly never have any new lego set when they first come out.

Wal-Mart stores vary as to what time sets come out. With so many franchises, it's not unrealistic to think that some Wal-Marts could break the "street date" of a new Lego release. And themes like the CMFs often have a sort of haphazard release anyway, since a store may choose not to make the next series available if they still have stock of the previous series. Since the Lego Movie CMFs are sold out almost everywhere, perhaps some stores put the Simpsons figs on sale as soon as the shipment containing them arrived.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Wal-mart sucks. Just kidding, but Lego releasing something early isn't something I see a lot.