• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Simpsons Minifigs in North America

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2014 - 08:25 PM

Though the official release date for the new line of Simpsons collectible minifigs is this May, there may be a way to get your hands on some of them early: Some watchful members of the Lego community have reported seeing them pop up in Toys R Us and Wal-Mart stores across North America, going for a standard $3.97 apiece. Though I can't confirm this personally, it's worth checking your local retailer anyway, just in case.

View the full article

#2 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 647 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2014 - 10:39 PM

Well it is good that the New Simpsons Minifigs are coming out may but when you put in Wal-Mart and New Set together, it's just not going to be true because Wal-Mart mainly never have any new lego set when they first come out.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#3 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,707 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 03:04 PM

Well it is good that the New Simpsons Minifigs are coming out may but when you put in Wal-Mart and New Set together, it's just not going to be true because Wal-Mart mainly never have any new lego set when they first come out.

Wal-Mart stores vary as to what time sets come out. With so many franchises, it's not unrealistic to think that some Wal-Marts could break the "street date" of a new Lego release. And themes like the CMFs often have a sort of haphazard release anyway, since a store may choose not to make the next series available if they still have stock of the previous series. Since the Lego Movie CMFs are sold out almost everywhere, perhaps some stores put the Simpsons figs on sale as soon as the shipment containing them arrived.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,939 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 05:45 PM

Too bad I didn't read this story earlier. I was just in my local Wal-Mart earlier today. 

Oh well, maybe I'll check for them next time. 

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,955 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 06:54 PM

Wal-mart sucks. Just kidding, but Lego releasing something early isn't something I see a lot.

#6 Offline toa alex22

toa alex22
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 06:57 PM

Their now in wall greens i got 12 of them from my local store

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users