The Conspiracy Theory Game

A conspiracy to brainwash 10-olds into buying LEGO stocks.

Parakeets.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

A conspiracy by the Canadian Crown to retake New England.

The Ocean.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

A secret advertising campaign for the Reptilians.

Bear Suits.

SHUT UP

Tim Hortons was a noble part of our lives LONG BEFORE you Americans dipped your filthy noses into it YOU PEOPLE RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH

Fermented onion.

actually gives the consumer super powers. that is why onions are prepared and eaten fresh. they don't want you to have powers.

bioshock infinite

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

SHUT UP

Tim Hortons was a noble part of our lives LONG BEFORE you Americans dipped your filthy noses into it YOU PEOPLE RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH

Never once did he insult Canada (a conspiracy isn't really an insult, every country conspires), and here you are saying Americans ruin everything they touch. I think you need to calm down. It's not like Mr House was responsible for the actions that took place.

Anyway, the BZPRPG is actually an exclusive cult that is incredibly hard to get into unless you were there at it's birth

.....and of course took the special oath.

Wolf-cats

• Upvote 3

SHUT UP

Woah, I haven't anything against Canada, man. I was just making a joke. Heck, I don't even live in New England, nor have I ever had Tim Hortons (I am partial to Krispy Kreme, honestly). No need to get uppity, it's a game.

Anyways, Mayonnaise is actually a part of a conspiracy by A&W Root Beer to make people drink more soda. 

Tom and Jerry. 

• Upvote 1

This hate is because the sock indrestrie is trying to get people to only wear heels and dress shoes to promote their less used socks and stockings

Calenders

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this