The Conspiracy Theory Game

Hold subliminal messages. The Calendar companies purposefully manipulate them to sell bonds.

Cups.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Halloween 2015 is the apocalypse! Because:

1) Illuminati controls our education.

2) In literacy we must READ WHOLE PROMPT.
3) READ WHOLE PROMPT is an anagram of RED RAMP WH PLOT.
4) WH means White House.
5) Red ramp is a triangle.
6) What else is a triangle? A cap ERASEr.
7) If you don't READ WHOLE PROMPT, you have to go back and ERASE like 90% of your work.
8) Illuminati terms- kill everyone on Earth EXCEPT the 10% that are Illuminati.
9) What is killing lots of people today? That's right, Ebola.
10) How do we connect the White House to education? Well, Obama's daughters go to Sidwell Friends School.
11) They'll get infected with Ebola, go home, and end up infecting the President.
12) Now there's another way to connect education, sickness, and the color red- easy. Red ribbon week.
13) Red ribbon week is anti-drug week- so how do we connect drugs and Ebola? Anti-Ebola drugs that will remove Ebola from a person's system or act as a pre-emptive vaccine.
14) They'll actually contain a fatal poison that will swiftly kill all who have consumed it.
15) Everyone who took the vaccine- every important person who can afford it- will die, so that the Illuminati can establish their New World Order.

Halloween 2015 is doomsday because Red Ribbon Week is the last week of October. Illuminati like the number six. The sixth day of a week is Saturday, and Halloween is the Saturday of Red Ribbon Week 2015. Ebola will go full force next Halloween!

Erasers.

A conspiracy by the Yakuza to implant mind-control chips into the children of the world.

Lays Potato Chips. 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

were originally the dominant, super advanced species of planet earth, until a cataclysm nearly wiped them out. now, they bide their time, waiting to rise up and conquer the world once more.

Pianoes...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Are Anime from the 2100s, illegally taken to the 1990s by Time Smugglers.

Television.

Invented by oil companies in 2099 and sent back in time to give maniac environmentalists something to shout at frantically.

Windows (the glass things, not the computer operating system) :P

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

Actually a small condensed slip in time and demensional space that you look through. That is why children can see the monsters... and we can't... We have, as grown ups, gotten used to not believing our eyes. The shadowy figures are real. Do not trust them. Do not look in their eyes. Do not go outside to prove me wrong. They WILL kill you, and will NOT show mercy. 

Comedy and laughter.

• Upvote 1

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Comedy and laughter are actually code words for tragedy and pain.

Actually a small condensed slip in time and demensional space that you look through. That is why children can see the monsters... and we can't... We have, as grown ups, gotten used to not believing our eyes. The shadowy figures are real. Do not trust them. Do not look in their eyes. Do not go outside to prove me wrong. They WILL kill you, and will NOT show mercy. 

I KNEW the squidraptor in my closet was real! Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Squidraptors.

A foul plot by the Polar Bears in charge of the Gambian government to incite a new Ice Age.

Mickey Mouse.

A Conspiracy to Brainwash future generations into buying Coca-Cola.

Bird Cages.