The Conspiracy Theory Game

• 2 weeks later...

Is secretly linked to the KKK, who are under the payroll of Obama, who is an atlantean and came to earth via flying pyramids, and wanted to rule everyone, but King Arthur stopped them (who was an asgaurdian warrior), so instead they're trying to take over the world by poisoning the peach supplies, helped on by government spies, Elvis, and a mutant, talking T-rex. 

Oh, and David Cameron is secretly Hitler's son. Just sayin' [;)

[:P] [:P] [:P]

Conspiracy theories, [:P]

cLT23Pz.png

Is secretly linked to the KKK, who are under the payroll of Obama, who is an atlantean and came to earth via flying pyramids, and wanted to rule everyone, but King Arthur stopped them (who was an asgaurdian warrior), so instead they're trying to take over the world by poisoning the peach supplies, helped on by government spies, Elvis, and a mutant, talking T-rex. 

Oh, and David Cameron is secretly Hitler's son. Just sayin' [ ;)

[:P] [:P] [:P]

Conspiracy theories, [:P]

Originated from enemy governments, wishing to cause a lack of faith within the American people,

Cake,

Is actually not a lie. Portal was created not ONLY to advance Valve's mind-control, but also to create a false meme about cakes. In reality, the cake exists and is under protection by the aliens HASBRO, SETI and the UN declared war on.

The Illuminati

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

'Useername' is entirely different from 'username,' the latter is entirely innocent, but the former refers to a person's title within the Illuminati. They tried to make people think this was false by being the Illumi-not e, since useername has an extra E, but I'm not fooled. Because, er, I definitely don't have one. I'm not an Illuminati, after all. Yeah. That's right.

Mispeled wurds.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Is in fact a lost memory from a time when I wanted to make a let's play channel.  The reason this is a theory and not truth (which it is) is because I have been spending too much time playing TF2, and Valve's obvious Illuminati connections that Dallior exposed have subjected me to memory loss.  Boom.

Vader's helmet.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Are secret hyper-atlantean technology designed to brainwash blacksmiths into secret super soldiers. They failed at this after the blacksmiths realized how to create metallic objects in the anvil shape on their own, rendering the technology of the hyper-atlanteans useless. How ever, with the rise of blacksmiths now just buying anvils from the store, the hyper-atlanteans have found a new medium through which to introduce the anvils once more. Currently, 35% of the blacksmith population brainwashed into super secret soldiers, some of which YOU MIGHT KNOW!

Masks of power

The presence of a comma behind your name indicates an ulterior motive to your naming of yourself as a conspiracy theory subject. In fact, I might go so far as to say that you in fact do NOT intend for yourself to be a conspiracy theory subject, and that this is in fact an elaborate ruse to incite discord within our ranks. This will not happen, as we are too intelligent to fall for such crude ruses... or are we?

Electrons