The Conspiracy Theory Game

Panda bears are black bears who were insucre with them selves and didn't want to live with the dominant brown bears so they moved to china were they played dress up then became dominant like brown bears.

Mudkips

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Is a secret leprechaun facility used to manufacture rainbows and by extension gold. Afterall if the leprechaun's can get enough gold they can upset the world economy

Mothra

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A really awesome game series that made three consecutive games that turned out to be amazing, but will top it off with a fourth that had some bad decisions involved, angering a whole fanbase, when really, the creator is getting a laugh out of it and will probably redeem the series with a fifth game.

Lost Tapes (TV show)

mindeth the cobwebs

Lost tapes were purposefully edited and in such a bad manner by supernatural beings, who truly rule this world, so as to make us puny humans believe they are fake when infact those videos are real!

Jim Henson

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Jim Henson was a member of the Illuminati who used colorful puppets in film and television to gain power over the minds of children through subliminal messaging. the various Muppets were modeled after actual alien species who have been living amongst us and controlling us through government, organized religion, and the media. programs such as The Muppets and Sesame Street are used as tools to condition and prepare future generations for the inevitable reveal of their extraterrestrial masters.

toasters.

Cows are slowly going extinct, so they are putting not-cheese in cheese sticks to get us used to not-cheese.

Space Engineers

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

A set of master blueprints exists in a secret underground safe under the first Ford factory. The blueprints were placed there by aliens and contain a set of parameters all cars must fall within, in order to overtake human minds and make them obsessed with cars, making us fodder for invasion.

QWERTY keyboard layout

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Actually produced as biological superweapons by an extremely advanced supersociety that then suffered setbacks all the way to the stone age by global warfare. The Pokémon world as we know it is the result of society having to build itself up again from the bottom.

Lil Wayne

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Where Gallifrey is hidden.

Doctor Who topic not being posted in 25 days.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

A ploy by the government to check the size of the Dr. Who fanbase to see if they can cancel it without widespread revolts.

FTL: Faster Than Light

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!