• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Am I disqualified from SBC#3?

Sorry Chima Contest SBC BZPower

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Makuta DUSt

Makuta DUSt
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 26-January 11
  • 617 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 08:17 AM

Hello, there again! I appear to be in a small conundrum. May you help me?

I have attempted to post an entry to the new building contest. However, the link is broken, and the topic is locked so I cannot fix said link. Upon this thought, I wondered if I was allowed to re-edit the link to the same picture as before, for the editing of links after entry will result in me becoming disqualified. But now I fear that no one shall be able to see the link. So, now I am curious;

Am I disqualified from this competition on grounds of giving a broken link? If I had any way to fix said link,would the entry be rejected? Is there any way to post the non-broken link for the entry if that is allowed?

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologise for wasting your time with this pointless "problem". I hope you all have a nice day!

#2 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 09:17 AM

PM the contest host, Tufi Piyufi, about it, and she will fix the link for you. As long as you haven't made any modifications to your MoC after posting the link, you've broken no rules. 

-Rez

Edited by Reznas, Apr 16 2014 - 09:19 AM.

76561198091606178.pngAddFriend.png

#3 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 28-January 14
  • 108 posts

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hello, there again! I appear to be in a small conundrum. May you help me?

I have attempted to post an entry to the new building contest. However, the link is broken, and the topic is locked so I cannot fix said link. Upon this thought, I wondered if I was allowed to re-edit the link to the same picture as before, for the editing of links after entry will result in me becoming disqualified. But now I fear that no one shall be able to see the link. So, now I am curious;

Am I disqualified from this competition on grounds of giving a broken link? If I had any way to fix said link,would the entry be rejected? Is there any way to post the non-broken link for the entry if that is allowed?

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologise for wasting your time with this pointless "problem". I hope you all have a nice day!

Just OM the host and get them to fix it ;), I had the same thing hapen a few months ago, and the host actually PMed me, asking for me to fix it

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

#4 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,348 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 09:39 AM

PM the contest host, Tufi Piyufi, about it, and she will fix the link for you. As long as you haven't made any modifications to your MoC after posting the link, you've broken no rules. 

-Rez

Thanks Reznas!
Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users