Kraata Collection Auction: All 259 Slugs!

-Sidorak-

I'm auctioning my Kraata collection. This includes all 216 Wild Kraata from the Kraata packs, all 36 Rahkshi Kraata, all 6 purple Shadow Kraata, and the trans-orange Kraata from the Nike Bionicle shoes.

All Kraata are like new. They were truly a pain to collect. Even after purchasing 100 Kraata tubs and trading on BZP for the Rahkshi Kraata, Shadow Kraata, and TOK, it still took a couple years to find people who had the last wild ones I was missing. This is a unique opportunity: only a handful of fans collected all 259, and most have since left the online Bionicle community and/or are unwilling to sell. Here's your chance to get all of them at once!

Starting bid is $700.

Auction will end in 5 days, but only 24 hours after the last bid has been placed. This is to prevent sniping. For example, if after 4 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes, someone bids, the auction will be extended 24 hours. Good luck!

• Upvote 2

I'll start them off i suppose, $700 for the full set!

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

why are you getting rid of all these incredible items? have you lost interest in Bionicle?

Yes, but that's not why I'm selling them. Even when Bionicle was still around, I wasn't very interested in the story. I liked building sets and collecting masks. I had a ton of fun collecting everything, but it's all been boxed up in my closet for years. I have other hobbies I'd like to pursue. I decided to liquidate my masks and fund other projects while clearing out space.

I'll still hang onto a few masks for old times' sake. :)

why are you getting rid of all these incredible items? have you lost interest in Bionicle?

Yes, but that's not why I'm selling them. Even when Bionicle was still around, I wasn't very interested in the story. I liked building sets and collecting masks. I had a ton of fun collecting everything, but it's all been boxed up in my closet for years. I have other hobbies I'd like to pursue. I decided to liquidate my masks and fund other projects while clearing out space.

I'll still hang onto a few masks for old times' sake. :)

ahh, seems a shame. Unfortunately I can't afford any of this stuff, but good luck selling :)

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

So did i win? haha I'm excited for these, It'll be good to have a finished set of kraata again! Compared to what i did have at one point:423181_322728891102045_1722098966_n.jpg Those are two seperate sets, one of them is on plexi glass and the other is on the carpet, i sold my finished set trying to get my first car to TLH and i recently sold my incomplete set to help fund my Platinum Avohkii escapade. I miss the little worms!

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You just HAD to post this near the end of the month when rent is due :P but i can't in good consience let this oppertunity pass by... especally if Mask collector is the only one bidding (no hard feelings :P Mask Collector, congrats on the Platinum Avhokii btw)

How long after the auction ends would i have to pay you? if you could wait a week i would be happy to bid $720

>SO<

Edited by shadowonua

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

You just HAD to post this near the end of the month when rent is due :P but i can't in good consience let this oppertunity pass by... especally if Mask collector is the only one bidding (no hard feelings :P Mask Collector, congrats on the Platinum Avhokii btw)

How long after the auction ends would i have to pay you? if you could wait a week i would be happy to bid $720

>SO<

I can wait a week.

Then i'm bidding $720

These will go nicely with my wild rhakshi

>SO<

WANTED:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

$750 on the kraata, haha.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Curse you and your seemingly limitless funds! :P If i haden't just moved and bought a car!!! I'll surrender this time, but maybe in a year, or ten years, I will get a complete collection, Like Teridax... I can wait :)

keep me in mind if you have any extra kraata lying around or find a trans orange one, i'll pay $120 no questions asked for one of those

>SO<

Edited by shadowonua

WANTED:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

Curse you and your seemingly limitless funds! :P If i haden't just moved and bought a car!!! I'll surrender this time, but maybe in a year, or ten years, I will get a complete collection, Like Teridax... I can wait :)

keep me in mind if you have any extra kraata lying around or find a trans orange one, i'll pay $120 no questions asked for one of those

>SO<

If your talking to me as well, I have some spare kraata, feel free to me me ;)

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC