Shadowed one.

so how would the Skrall and bone hunters follow a unkown being they just seen,? did he threaten them?

They followed him for the same reasons that many other Dark Hunters do. They want glory or booty or the thrill of combat, or some such thing. The Skrall were without a strong leader (if any of them were being led at all in the wilderness,) and the Bone Hunters are bandit-nomads. Both groups would likely welcome the chance to more efficiently plunder and conquer.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

My first thought was -- we don't know... Then I thought... well, I don't know. Was this actually portrayed? I think it's just something Greg revealed, but unsure.

Anyways, fiction is chock full of bad guys quickly teaming up with other bad guys who seem to them to have similar goals. Often there's an idea that if they don't quickly agree they'll be seen as enemies. So he wouldn't necessarily need to directly threaten them; they're used to dealing with scoundrels because they are, so it probably goes without saying that there's a constant threat from them all toward them all if they don't fall into line. They may also have simply been impressed with his "business model", for the same reasons many MU beings joined the DH.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Exactly, take the Barraki for example. They were gone, presumed dead, but gone for thousands and thousands of years, but the instant that Helryx lets them out, Pridax has a huge army already and in ready to march on Metru Nui. Evil tends to follow evil, although one might argue that Pridak could use his reputation to win the crowds, but that's unlikely because he didn't resemble himself in his previous form, so I doubt anyone thought for sure that he was the Warlord from the old days.

But I digress. :P The Shadowed one really wouldn't have any trouble getting the skrall and bone hunters to join. Course he could use his agents to get the word out among the inhabitance. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

It was revealed that TSO was building a new society of rogues. I'm not sure that the Skrall and Bone Hunters would automatically be on board, and I'm not sure that it was revealed that they were. A quote might have implied it, not sure.

Edit: Here we go. Boingy.

What happened to the Shadowed One?
Last time we saw him, he had disappeared with vials after killing Ancient.TSO is on Spherus Magna, forming a new army around the remnants of the DH and the scum of his new world. They are all in deep cover until the moment is right to strike.

Are some of those "scum" guys following TSO from SM such as Bone Hunters or Skrall?Yes. And others we haven't met yetfrom other regions of SM.

Edited by fishers64