BIONICLE Mafia T&E Point Five: Fragmented

Voxumo

24 hours over.

Voting is now closed.

FINAL TALLY:

Vox: 5

Taka: 5

DAY ONE

Vox awoke to find a mob out for vengeance outside of his hut. Annoyed, he grabbed his scythe and menacingly stood in the doorway to his hut, hoping to scare them off. Moments later, he was being dragged along by the mob, accusing him of murder, despite him being a loner. One such as him would never work with others. The village would only find this fact out once they had attacked him several times with his own scythe. Laying dead, the truth about Voxumo was found. The Turaga was not too pleased with the village. All he owned was a scythe, a fragment, and a cold nature.

Voxumo, Matoran, lynched. Kanohi Fragment found, passed on to the Turaga.

In her hut, filled with artwork, in the middle of drawing yet another piece, Taka Nuvia was quite oblivious to the mob that had just killed Voxumo. That was true until the mob that had just killed Voxumo, disappointed by him being a mere Matoran, and now much more irate from it, starting tearing down her hut with her still in it. Protesting this move, she only made the mob more vicious. Most did not listen. Those who did only became more unforgiving. Then the hut collapsed. Searching the wreckage, a fragment was found.

Taka Nuvia, Matoran, lynched. Kanohi Fragment found, passed on to the Medic.

3/8 Kanohi Fragments in the possession of the Village

3/8 Kanohi Fragments in the possession of the Makuta

Elsewhere, later in the day, a local Matoran found a Kanohi Fragment in the rivers that fed the village... but not without consequences.

The Matoran was not seen in the village again.

Roles, PM.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I just wanted Vox dead. I didn't really know if he was guilty or not.

I'm quite certain that he is guilty though I will not say how as it relates to my role and I'd like to keep that secret until it needs to be revealed.

I think we're done taking your advice for some time.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ehhh... I just wrote up a really long explanation for why I wanted Vox dead (in summary, even though I was a neutral role I decided to side with the village, and I thought Vox was a Makuta because 1. I misinterpreted my role and 2. he appeared on the suspect list) and then - of course! - I accidentally erased it. As you could hopefully tell (but probably didn't, understandably) from the uncertain "obviously" at the end of my last post, I was trying to cover for my stupid mistake in getting an innocent Matoran killed. My apologies.

But I do have some important and entirely true information relating to MT Zehvor here, who I don't want dead.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ehhh... I just wrote up a really long explanation for why I wanted Vox dead (in summary, even though I was a neutral role I decided to side with the village, and I thought Vox was a Makuta because 1. I misinterpreted my role and 2. he appeared on the suspect list) and then - of course! - I accidentally erased it. As you could hopefully tell (but probably didn't, understandably) from the uncertain "obviously" at the end of my last post, I was trying to cover for my stupid mistake in getting an innocent Matoran killed. My apologies.

But I do have some important and entirely true information relating to MT Zehvor here, who I don't want dead.

Hey, my previous post had been meant jokingly. It probably didn't come across that way, I'm sorry. :[

So as far as I'm concerned, 'tis okay.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Wow thanks guys.. I feel the bloody love.. Tell me how did anyone think i was the one who killed..

T

he Turaga of the village, worried, rushed into the hut of Taka Nuvia, rummaging through piles upon piles of artwork. After doing so, he left, neither disappointed or satisfied, hoping every Matoran had followed his instructions to stay inside during the night. He knew dark and powerful beings were here. On the way to his hut, he could help but feel as if the Matoran of the village had ignored his advice completely, as some huts looked completely empty, although there were sixteen huts... for eleven? Momentarily confused, the Turaga stumbled into his hut.

An hour later or so, Baltarc, Voxumo and Pupwa were walking along to their local meeting of Insomniac People Who Never Sleep Because They Are Paranoid, or IPWNSBTAP for short. But they had made an error. It was dark, and they were without protection, as well as being tired and slightly confused, as they had been walking along to the lair of the figure they had seen only momentarily before. Moments later, said intimidating figure stood in front of Baltarc, and vaporised him into dust, deeming him unworthy to stand in front of the Kanohi Guardian. Much to this figure's annoyance, Baltarc had no Kanohi Fragments, which were exactly what it was looking for. Pupwa leapt backwards, cowering, muttering something about how He Was Everybody Including Baltarc the Matoran, while Voxumo readied his Scythe of Shadows which immediately appeared in his hands somehow, ready for a tough battle if need be.

Baltarc, Matoran, killed by ???.

Before the Kanohi Guardian had any time to vaporise Voxumo or Pupwa, the latter having been found by the Medic, a pair of feet stomped behind him. Startled, he turned around, to see one of the Makuta wielding a very oversized explosive mace he claimed was a bandage for the needy. Confused at who he should kill next, the Kanohi Guardian flew into the air, but not before having his body explode from being touched by the previously mentioned explosive mace. When the explosion cleared, they all saw the Kanohi Guardian turn out to be none other than Chro, who had owned a Kanohi Fragment. The Makuta promptly grabbed the Kanohi Fragment, and disappeared into the shadows.

Chro, Kanohi Guardian, killed by Makuta. New Kanohi Fragment, in posession of Makuta.

(Kanohi Guardian: Each night, they are given the choice of killing one of three people, two of which have fragments. For every two Kanohi Fragments they own, their suspect list shrinks by one.)

Alright just because i care about clearing my name..

First off you will notice baltarc, I and Pupwa were walking Together.. When chro appeared infront of baltarc that would also mean he was standing infront of Pupwa and I. When the makuta killed chro it is stated the makuta walked up behind chro meaning neither I or Pupwa could have been the killer since we are standing infront of chro.. Also If i wanted to kill chro i would use my icepick or scythe.. not a explosive mace.. I don't use explosives since they are messy.

I mean come on you people it doesn't take alot of work to read through the scene to discover that I was not the killer.. this does not pertain to anyone who did not vote for me.. thank you for not voting for me..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow thanks guys.. I feel the bloody love.. Tell me how did anyone think i was the one who killed..

[...]

Also If i wanted to kill chro i would use my icepick or scythe.. not a explosive mace.. I don't use explosives since they are messy.

I mean come on you people it doesn't take alot of work to read through the scene to discover that I was not the killer.. this does not pertain to anyone who did not vote for me.. thank you for not voting for me..

Vox, "stand in front of" was, for all we knew, a saying, just a phrase used to indicate the Guardian's power, not a literal description of the scene.

And the weapon thing means absolutely nothing. I know you wouldn't use an icepick to kill me because it would be too obvious and you would die right away. I've killed people with countless different weapons in Mafia over the past year or so and only once have I gotten a say in what weapon I used (and that was because I was told to create one - magic nunchucks, remember?). If I didn't have to worry about the "calling card" problem I'd always execute people by punching through their heads with my burning arm.

but their spirits

Wait? when did you get the burning arm? I always thought that was burnmad's thing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

48-hour Role PMing deadline over.

NIGHT TWO

Few Matoran ever cared for the Rahi nearby the village. The only exception was Canis Lycaon. Tonight, he was out helping the Rahi a tad too long. Nearby, two Makuta were watching him, discussing how they would kill him. Fortunately for Canis, the Makuta were also being watched by a third party: another Matoran. But he was not as careful as the Makuta were when it came to being stealthy. He had no affinity for moving around in the dark, and he was quite clumsy. Falling over a tree stump, he immediately alerted one of the Makuta.

This Makuta turned around, slowly walking towards him, an unnerving smile appearing on the Matoran's face as the Makuta became confused. The Matoran spoke not a voice you would expect from a Matoran, but one you would expect from the likes of Mata Nui himself.

"I only allow myself to live, Voltex."

"You're just a Matoran."

"Matoran aren't powerless. You should smile once in a while."

For only a moment the Makuta was confused, past that moment he had been cleaved apart by the Matoran's previously unknown power.

Agnes Oblige, Makuta, killed by Matoran.

The Matoran walked over to the remains of the Makuta's armor. He was lucky. He had killed someone with a Kanohi Fragment. As long as he were to do so, his power would stay. Kill even one person without one, and the Kanohi Fragments take his power away. It was an odd deal: had the previous guardian not died, this Matoran would never have had power. He really liked killing people.

The other Makuta, now panicking, immediately rushed at Canis and crushed him with a fallen tree. Nothing was found. He promptly left, hoping that the next kill the Makuta made would be more successful and with no losses.

Canis Lycaon, Matoran, killed by Makuta.

In the village, the Turaga entered the hut of MT Zehvor, who was not home. He searched every shelf, every crevice, and even under the bed. Then he left, every witness unsure if he found something or not. The Turaga was worried, though. Nothing looked good for anyone.

3/8 Fragments in possession of the Village

2/8 Fragments in possession of the Makuta

2/8 Fragments in possession of Unknown

1/8 Fragments not yet found

SUSPECT LISTS

Killing of Agnes Oblige:

LONG LIVE TYLER

TBK

ShadowVezon

-Toa Lhikevikk-

Killing of Canis Lycaon:

Pupwa21

Protalgif

Kaiser Manducus

JustZakaro

Edited by Pulse

What the actual karz is going on? If there was a Matoran able to just up and kill people we should have been told.

I'm guessing that the Kanohi Guardian role is basically passed down once they get killed. I'm dead, someone else takes over. That'd make sense considering the circumstances.

but their spirits

What the actual karz is going on? If there was a Matoran able to just up and kill people we should have been told.

I'm guessing that the Kanohi Guardian role is basically passed down once they get killed. I'm dead, someone else takes over. That'd make sense considering the circumstances.

I'm not so sure this one's quite the same, unless there was a restriction imposed on your role that we don't know about. This one has to kill someone holding a fragment each night in order to survive...which is bad for us at this point, because only 2 out of the 7 fragments in play are in the hands of the Mafia.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Something like that.