BIONICLE Mafia T&E Point Five: Fragmented

Voxumo

I get back from work and everyone suddenly thinks I have a voice like Mata Nui. I guess that's a compliment :3

Voting for SV and Kaiser. If I land up dying, at least let me go out with a quadruple hang

sig8.png

You're all right about the Kanohi Guardian. He becomes a normal Matoran if he kills someone without a fragment. Another Villager will most likely become a Guardian next round. I would advise killing the Guardian before the Mafia do, but you're gonna do that anyway.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That's because it changes when passed down. The original is limited to three options, but the later ones "are not so loyal", can choose freely, and lose the ability if they don't kill someone with a fragment.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That's because it changes when passed down. The original is limited to three options, but the later ones "are not so loyal", can choose freely, and lose the ability if they don't kill someone with a fragment.

...and why do you know that? Did I miss something?

I never said I was the Guardian.

And there aren't new Mafians. They're new Kanohi Guardians. Unaffiliated with the Mafia. There can also be only one more new Guardian, as there's only one Shard left unfound. Once you perform the lynching, another Matoran will find a Shard and become a Guardian. I assume that if you lynched the Guardian, the Shards he currently holds will go to the Turaga, like in the last lynching.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I never said I was the Guardian.

And there aren't new Mafians. They're new Kanohi Guardians. Unaffiliated with the Mafia. There can also be only one more new Guardian, as there's only one Shard left unfound. Once you perform the lynching, another Matoran will find a Shard and become a Guardian. I assume that if you lynched the Guardian, the Shards he currently holds will go to the Turaga, like in the last lynching.

...you...do seem to know quite a lot about the role for someone who supposedly isn't it.

Anyways, that's not quite so bad if there's only one more...my point wasn't so much that the guardians are evil and trying to kill the village, but villagers will still inevitably get caught up in the crossfire, so to speak (unless the guardian can somehow tell who the mafians are?).

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

24 hour voting deadline over.

Final tally:

Killing of Agnes Oblige:

SV: 3

TBK: 2

Lhik: 1

Tyler: 1

Killing of Canis:

Pupwa: 5

Kaiser: 2

DAY TWO

ShadowVezon was never quite normal. His oddities only became enhanced when he was given power by a mask fragment he had recently found. Yet, despite killing a Makuta, a lynch mob of Matoran had been searching for him. They, as always, found him, since he was clumsy enough to not cover his tracks well enough, figuratively and literally. He laughed as he died, confident that his power would pass on to someone else in some form. On his body were two fragments, one pulsing with power taken from ShadowVezon. What he assumed in his arrogance was that someone would take his place. He was wrong.

ShadowVezon, New Guardian, lynched.

Two Kanohi Fragments passed on to the Turaga.

For the killing of Canis, who had an affinity for wolves, people turned to the one who was usually the scapegoat: Pupwa, always blamed for bad things. Would it ever stop? People argued over the use of the word 'ironic' as he died... was it ironic that he, who could save others, could not save himself? Then again, he was always in the wrong place at the wrong time, it seems. Elsewhere, Makuta cackled as their opponent, who was not really an opponent, died. Once again, Pupwa too had a fragment, passed on to him from one of the previous lynches.

Pupwa21, Medic, lynched.

One Kanohi Fragment passed on to the Turaga.

The Turaga was beginning to be almost a magnet for fragments, it seems. One lucky kill by the Makuta, and everything could go wrong...

5/8 Kanohi Fragments in possession of the Village

2/8 Kanohi Fragments in the possession of the Makuta

So it would be, that with the dusk between the second day and third night, that the final Kanohi Fragment would be found. Yet by who? With all eight fragments now within short distance of one another, things are getting dire. All it would take for one side to be lucky... is one death.

Roles, PM.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yeah, that was what I wanted you to do. It seems I was wrong about the Guardian though. Maybe there's another catalyst, or maybe there's more to it. Or maybe the third person won't become a Guardian at all, considering the degeneration of loyalty.

EDIT: And I hope you realize that I followed the rules completely there, by not telling you that I had Fragments.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Wait, does the Turaga hold all the village fragments now? If so they had better be careful not to lose them.

Turaga, if you find someone fragment, PM me. Or some dead villager. Any other fragments can only belong to the Makuta.

Not necessarily; I think another villager happens to hold a fragment, and we still don't know who has the mysterious fragment found at the end of last scene.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

That depends on how you interperate the last pat of the scene. If someone indeed has the last Fragment, that makes 1 Third-Party with one. The Turaga has 5, and the Makuta have 2. There are only 8 Fragments, so there can only be one Third-Party one.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

48 hours over.

NIGHT THREE

The Makuta had been sneakily following his target through dense jungle for a while. They weren't sure why they had bothered followed said target when they could have easily grasped him with a hand of shadow or one the various other powers Makuta are known to have. Speaking of other powers, tonight the Makuta had brought along a Rahkshi of Illusion, which the Makuta had taken the liberty of keeping out of the sight of any living creature. Key word being living. It then blasted the Makuta's target with its staff, while the Makuta stood still as his target proceeded to walk towards him, his plan going well.

Zakaro thought he was walking towards the Turaga of the village. Moments later, the Makuta had summoned a swarm of insects to devour him as the illusion began wearing off. Zakaro would never see the true face of his killer.

Zakaro, Matoran, killed by Makuta.

Not much else would happen that night. Not even the Turaga felt like investigating tonight. Perhaps it was getting too dangerous for them to show their face. Perhaps the village was mourning their previous losses.

Suspect List for the Killing of Zakaro

JAG18 - claims to have seen a Rahkshi in the night.

LONG LIVE TYLER - went out adventuring in the jungle.

MT Zehvor - has claw and teeth marks.

Kaiser Manducus - covered in leaves and mud.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hey man. It ain't me. I just like crawling in the mud.

That is quite possibly the best defense I have ever heard in Mafia.

Well done.

I was going to vote Kaiser, but now I think I will hold off for a while.

Have you forgotten Baltarc's confession-that-wasn't-a-confession-but-actually-was-a-confession so soon?

• Upvote 1