Alien Spider Walker Thingy

I came here because the title amused me. But my question is, what is this thing? And what does it do? And why did you make it? :P

Pretty cool. It almost looks like a crude outline to an indoor sports stadium. I actually really like that blue filler piece that I assume is its eye. Great job! Keep up the good work!

-Rez

I came here because the title amused me. But my question is, what is this thing? And what does it do? And why did you make it? :P

Pretty cool. It almost looks like a crude outline to an indoor sports stadium. I actually really like that blue filler piece that I assume is its eye. Great job! Keep up the good work!

-Rez

After looking at it from a top-down view, I did see that it looks somewhat like an indoor sports stadium. :P

Yes, the blue filler piece is its eye.

If you must know, it is a tablescrap that I came up with in about 10 minutes. If just stands there, because it can't really stand on its on :/ I made it because I was inspired by that thing from the Incredibles. :P

• Upvote 1

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!