The LEGO Movie DVD Release Date Announced

In an efficient way to announce to the masses, The LEGO Movie facebook page has changed their banner to announce the release of The LEGO Movie on DVD and Blu Ray: June 17. While none of the major retail outlets list the release, preorders are already being taken online. The LEGO Movie has made over $424 million at the box office, and soon you can enjoy the fun over and over at home.

View the full article

While none of the major retail outlets list the release, preorders are already being taken online.

I think Amazon counts as a major retail outlet, and it's had that release date listed for at least a week, and that's me being conservative. It's nice of TLM's social media presence to make everyone aware of it like this, but the date itself isn't really new information.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Since I never saw it in theaters, I may pick this up when it comes out. I've been very interested in seeing it, but I didn't have the time to see it on the big screen. Now i have the chance to see it whenever I want. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Since I never saw it in theaters, I may pick this up when it comes out. I've been very interested in seeing it, but I didn't have the time to see it on the big screen. Now i have the chance to see it whenever I want. :P

You could always take a quick trip to Germany (or Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Austria for that matter), as the movie started airing here and in those places only this month. ;)

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Sure that lego will have a lot of money when the dvd relise of the lego movie happens because it was a great movie including that they won a lot of money in the theater relise

*RELEASE.

And yeah, it makes sense that it comes out then, but I'm still miffed. I haven't seen it yet.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

You could always take a quick trip to Germany (or Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Austria for that matter), as the movie started airing here and in those places only this month. ;)

-Gata signoff.png

[sound of tires screeching shortly followed by an airplane taking off]

:P

Super excited for the DVD release, watching that movie only once was never an option.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

• 2 weeks later...

Just in time fore father's day and a month before the new sets come out. Seems like a good plan.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

June - are you serious!? I have to wait until then to watch it!?

What were you expecting? It always takes about four months to release films on home video after their theater run is over. You should count yourself lucky it's not coming out later.

It does? Oh... sorry!

~ CHTrilogy

June 17th, that is also Iceland day if national Independance celebration it is surprising that they chose that day.

I'm pretty sure the two events are totally unrelated. Chances are no matter what day you choose there'll always be one thing or another that's coincidentally on the same day. ;)

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^