Selling my misprints

polip

I give up. i tried to have them all, but it's too hard for me. I cannot hope anymore. So sad.

But now the good part for you!!!I'm selling my misprints!here they are in all their beauty:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/p0lip/misprints/img_20140416_135523.jpg

I have also an extra brown matatu, and I will give it away, P.M. me if you are interested

Bidding starts at $10, which seems a reasonable start, considering the prices I saw on bricklink for just the trans-yellow kaukau!

Bids start now and will last 5 days, after which a 14h timer starts. If no one makes additional bids then the last offer made within those 5 days will be the winning one.If someone bids, then the timer resets and starts precisely from this last one bid T: -14h.As sidorak pointed out in his sale topic, this was made in order to prevent sniping, and I chose 14 hours so that no one could take advantage of Time zones.

I will accept payments via paypal, so that both of you and me will be protected in case the package gets lost.

Shipping to Europe would cost €6,40, while shipping to US would cost € 7,20. Shipping will be trackable and will arrive usually within 7-14 business days

IMPORTANT: I could also choose a non trackable shipping, it would roughly cost half the price, however in this case you could lose paypal protection in case the package does not arrive, I will give you more details privately after the aucion ends(if you are interesteded in this). Personally I would not recommend it for the 6 misprints lot, but if you want only the brown matatu, you could risk a bit and try to use this, and in the worst case lose $ 5 shipping plus the mask price you made. As for me, stay sure I will ship it, I have no interest in having a brown matatu alone

For any question please ask!

EDIT: I forgot, if you want just the brown matatu the rule is: you make me a final offer by P.M.;after these five days are over I will evaluate the best offer

EDIT;for thye ones who want to buy only the extra brown matatu, I found a minor scratch on the side.Here is the picture, consider that I had to give my worst to find the right position light and background to highlight it:

img_20140419_215124.jpg

Edited by polip

I am begging you, I just need the yellow kaukau. I dont want the others. I will pay 10 bucks for it.

I am terribly sorry, I understand perfectly how much you want it, I just got crazy to have it at a reasonable price. However, bidding has started, I cannot stop the auction anymore. Pherps you can contat the winner after the auction and make a deal with him!

I am begging you, I just need the yellow kaukau. I dont want the others. I will pay 10 bucks for it.

I am terribly sorry, I understand perfectly how much you want it, I just got crazy to have it at a reasonable price. However, bidding has started, I cannot stop the auction anymore. Pherps you can contat the winner after the auction and make a deal with him!

I know, I'm just taking into account starting bid. I'll go higher to a point.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

JSYK, the bricklink price of $75 for the yellow kaukau is never going to sell, ever. I got mine for $16, and that was an unfairly high price IMO :P

Also, the black ruru isn't even close to being a valuable misprint, it came in a cheap matoran set. You can get it for about $0.10 on ebay.

Anyway I'll raise the bid to $17.45

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

Hi all! I'm going to sleep. Remember: on april 24, 02:08 a.m. Server Time, that is within about 4 hours, the five days will be over and a 14 hours timer will begin. If no one places any bids until april 24, 04:08 p.m, then the last who made an offer before april 24, 2:08 wins. If someone bids after april 24, 2:08, timer willl be reset at T:- 14 h from the moment he made the offer. Good luck!!!

Edited by polip