What Kanohi Would You Give an Alternate Power?

The challenge here is to find at least one official Kanohi and give it a different power, based on its appearance or any other bits of inspiration you might have.

For instance:

• The Kanohi Jutlin could be the Mask of Consuming, allowing the user to effectively eat other beings to a near unlimited degree.
  • The Kanohi Mohtrek could be the Mask of Insect Control, allowing the user to command insects.
  • The Kanohi Elda could be the Mask of Vacuum Adaptation, allowing the user to survive in the depths of space, whilst also making them immune to Lehvak Kal's power.

Those are just a few ideas. Please add more - this could turn out to be quite fun!

BTW you can post with a mask someone else has used, as long as you give it a different power.

Edited by Jam Pot
  • Upvote 4

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

Kanohi Suletu - Mask of the Hulk. Turns the wearer into a huge stronger angrier version of themselves.

Inika Kongu's version kinda looks like an organic thing is breaking out of it's metal shell, so I figured that it looked like someone about to "Hulk out" :)

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

This might be similar enough to this topic to be directed over there. In any case, let's see what happens to this topic over in S&T.

Oh, ok. I don't think it's the same, as it's about redefining pre-existing masks, but admins know best.

When I saw the title, I assumed it would go in that topic, but since it's clearly something different, I'll leave it separate; it would be off-topic there really. I did change the title, though, to avoid the confusion. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Kanohi Hau, Mask of Invulnerability/Zombie-ness: allows the used to sustain devastating injuries without dying, although the user does keep the physical wounds caused by said injuries.

Kanohi Kaukau Mask of Hearing: greatly increases the user's hearing.

Kanohi Garai, Mask of Flatness: allows the user to radically compress themselves, even to being as flat as a piece of paper.

Kanohi Olisi Mask of Shape-shifting: I think the name speaks for itself.

Edited by JAG18
  • Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Kanohi Kaukau Mask of Hearing: greatly increases the user's hearing.

Kanohi Olisi Mask of Shape-shifting: I think the name speaks for itself.

I particularly like these two.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

Kanohi Tryna(matoro mahri) Mask of Mental Shielding- This power grants the user with a near impenetrable mental shielding against any mind reading and it's user can easily read others minds without being detectable(only the strongest of minds can defend against being read but wont know who intruded their mind.)

qs3135.jpg