The Birth of Toa Kumo

Tuuli

As the rusty Toa canister washes up on the shores of Metru Nui, lights from the canister begin blinking and a tiny alarm sounds before the lid of the canister explodes off into the ground, and biomechanical bones are scattered onto the beach of Le-Metru and a hand comes to life and grabs the limbs and joints of the bones assembling them all together where the bones all attach and form a tall being, and looks around with his dark eyes before spotting the Protodermic Kanohi Hau in the ground and he picks the mask up, and placing it on his face as it magnetically attaches and a surge of power runs through him as the grey toa soon changes to be a bright colorful green color and his eyes begin to glow a bright green hue from the eyeholes of his Hau.

Toa Kumo is now awake. He looks around at the horizon of the endless silver sea with the two suns burning in the distance shining a brilliant golden light on the Toa as he takes in a deep breath and then exhales the air in his lungs, and begins to travel inward to one of the forests of Le-Wahi. The toa of air and plantlife makes his way towards the inner city of Le-Metru. His quest begins.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g208/Mata-Nui/IMG_20140403_131552_zpsb4c6d9ab.jpg

(Hello I am new to roleplaying here so I could use some help if you can offer it :) )

Yo.

So you're a roleplayer. That's great, it's always nice to see more people joining the RPG Forum. But you're currently doing it the wrong way. RPGs can only be run in this forum if they have placed highly enough in the regular RPG Contests; otherwise you can't post up any random RPG. Further information can be found in the "BIONICLE RPG Forum Rules" topic that has been stickied to the top of the forum.

Of course, if I'm assuming that you simply want to RP, you'll need to post in the Profiles topic relevant to the currently existing RPG of your choice. If you want to participate in one of the Contest RPGs, read up on their topic posts for how to proceed. They'll have rules written up, and usually the GM of the RPG will have to approve you before you can start posting in their RPG topic. If you want to join the BZPRPG, however, it's a different story. You simply make a post in the BZPRPG Profiles topic, and start playing by placing your character in one of the regional topics that dot this forum. That's really the basic gist, but further information can be found in the "Rules and Index" topic of the BZPRPG that is also stickied to the top of this forum.

Basically, it's good to check out all the rules of this forum first before starting to RP. This thread will probably be locked soon, so if you want to RP, you'll have to check out either the BZPRPG or the Contest RPGs.

Have fun, and please enjoy your stay.

This Public Service Announcement was funded by INB4LOCK.