LEGO Mixels Series Two Pictures

Slumbo

While the instruction booklets of available Mixels already feature small pictures of the next two series and we saw photos in our Toy Fair coverage, The Brothers Brick reports that the first high-resolution images of the Mixels series two, featuring the colors orange, brown and blue, have surfaced. Series two is due for release in June and I can already spot some Mixels that will surely make their way to my desk. I'm particularly fond of Slumbo, pictured on the left, and his/her unique eye construction. Check it out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

:shrugs: I like Flurr and Jagz. Haven't seen Flurr's "wing" parts before, although they look like fins. I take it the blue guys are underwater?

They are from the classic Lego dragons. I don't know if they have been used since Orient Expedition though.

I really want to pick some of these up. I still have not gotten my hands on any of wave 1 though. The week that they were released all I could find was an already empty display box. I do like the aquatic theme the orange ones have. Anyone remember X-Pods? For some reason, these really remind me of the animal/fantastic creature sets from that line.

Edited by J46 Nui

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

:shrugs: I like Flurr and Jagz. Haven't seen Flurr's "wing" parts before, although they look like fins. I take it the blue guys are underwater?

Nope. The blue ones are called Frosticons and are ice-themed. The brown ones are the Fang Gang and the orange ones are the Flexers. The Flexers seem inspired by sea creatures in their design, but their flexibility seems to be their defining trait in the story, given their tribe name and the name of their habitat, the Rubberlands. The Fang Gang, bizarrely, seems to have an eating theme, living on a farm where they grow their own food.
  • Upvote 1

Nope. The blue ones are called Frosticons and are ice-themed. The brown ones are the Fang Gang and the orange ones are the Flexers. The Flexers seem inspired by sea creatures in their design, but their flexibility seems to be their defining trait in the story, given their tribe name and the name of their habitat, the Rubberlands. The Fang Gang, bizarrely, seems to have an eating theme, living on a farm where they grow their own food.

Finally! Lego ice bats! :)

They are from the classic Lego dragons. I don't know if they have been used since Orient Expedition though.

Yep yep, had one of those dragons in some really old spooky castle set I had, it's awesome to see those wings again :D

I looove that third blue on, it's eyes are squinted so it looks super serious compared to all the rest, it's really amusing :P They all look a bit... scarier? than the first series. There's a whole lot of animal themes going on, which I think is really really neat ^^

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .