Protodermic Kanohi Nuva

polip

Hmm, maybe they're slightly more rare? there's only 6 types, while gold and silver gave a total of 12, and maybe because they're not a true "gold" or "silver" as most people think, so they're not as common? Maybe, I'm just making assumptions here. :)

Slightly off topic but I'm wondering, why are they called Protodermic Kanohi Nuva? If BioSector01 is to be believed, they represent the masks when the Bohrok Kal steal their powers... are they actually representations of when the Toa first came out of the Protodermis? :???:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Hmm, maybe they're slightly more rare? there's only 6 types, while gold and silver gave a total of 12, and maybe because they're not a true "gold" or "silver" as most people think, so they're not as common? Maybe, I'm just making assumptions here. :)

Slightly off topic but I'm wondering, why are they called Protodermic Kanohi Nuva? If BioSector01 is to be believed, they represent the masks when the Bohrok Kal steal their powers... are they actually representations of when the Toa first came out of the Protodermis? :???:

During some of the promo shots, namely the ones where the toa where mostly submerged in protodermis, the masks where silver rather than their normal colors. I think that's why. Not sure why the would be particularly valuable. Though they do look nice.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The reason is that the protodermic Kanohi Nuva were really hard to find from the mask packs. Usually you would get colored Kanohi Nuva instead, which made the protodermic ones quite rare. The Miru Nuva was the most common one indeed, that's why it is cheaper.