LEGO Minecraft Discussion

Meiko

800px-LEGO_Minecraft_logo.svg.png
Image courtesy of Brickimedia

As all of you surely know, LEGO Minecraft, a theme that started as a CUUSOO project, has had lots of news around it about new sets, especially those featuring actual minifigures opposed to micro-mobs. This topic here at BZPower is all about these sets, since there wasn't a topic already.

Known sets:

As you'll see above, there are several set names that may be unfamiliar. Brickshop.nl announced these names recently; whether or not they are real is unknown, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're accurate.

Full information about the theme can be found at Brickipedia.

What are your thoughts on the theme, and especially on the minfigure-scale sets that have been announced?

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 4 weeks later...

I use to be a fan of MiniCraft but it's is dying out for me. But I do like that they are making Lego MiniCraft and I only have two sets The Village and The Nether, they are great sets plus I do hope I can get the Micro World set before it runs out.

Also is anyone doing something with the Lego Pig face :P

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

At first I didn't particularly care for the minifig-scale ones, especially the minifigs themselves, but I've since warmed up to them a little, and I'll probably like them a lot more once I have a few in-hand. The Enderdragon one also sounds interesting, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Edited by GarryTheSkrall
  • Upvote 1

Boom.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking and what mobs are going to be in the other Micro-sets, I already have a feeling that The Cave is going to have the cave spider and are we going to see different skin of steve or are we going to see the same one?

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I was thinking and what mobs are going to be in the other Micro-sets, I already have a feeling that The Cave is going to have the cave spider and are we going to see different skin of steve or are we going to see the same one?

Do you mean the minifig-scale sets? There are no other Micro-World sets coming out to my knowledge. Pretty sure in this case The End is actually the end.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 weeks later...