• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

CreepyPasta MOC's

MOC CreepyPasta Bionicle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline BlackIronAlchemist

BlackIronAlchemist
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 22-April 14
  • 19 posts

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 03:20 PM

I have seen a lot of MOC's here and there. I have seen Samus, Twilight Thorn, Iron Man, etc. But I have not seen any CreepyPasta MOC's yet. If you don't know what Creepy Pasta's are, they are internet horror stories. If you want some examples, go Google Creepy Pasta.

Some easy ones I imagine would be Slender Man, Eyeless Jack, and The Rake. Some Hard ones would be Zalgo, Smile dog, Jeff the Killer, and Laughing Jack. But come to think of it, I may have of seen a slender man MOC somewhere a long the line. But anyways, I challenge everyone to make CreepyPasta MOC's!

#2 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 03:41 PM

Welcome to BZPower! :D

However Im sorry to inform you but Im pretty sure a topic like this is not allowed on this forum, unless you have a creation of your own to post.  

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 13-February 09
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 03:42 PM

Welcome to BZPower! 

While it does sound cool, I don't think it's appropriate for you to post such a topic here. This forum is dedicated to topics about people's own creations in general, and must contain topics with the users' own Bionicle-based creation. That being said, if you want people to start posting MOC's based on a certain theme, consider making a contest or something. Might not be possible for new users though, I think.

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei, Apr 22 2014 - 03:44 PM.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline BlackIronAlchemist

BlackIronAlchemist
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 22-April 14
  • 19 posts

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:00 PM

Welcome to BZPower! 

While it does sound cool, I don't think it's appropriate for you to post such a topic here. This forum is dedicated to topics about people's own creations in general, and must contain topics with the users' own Bionicle-based creation. That being said, if you want people to start posting MOC's based on a certain theme, consider making a contest or something. Might not be possible for new users though, I think.

My apologies. I don't really post on forums much so I am a little inexperienced. What do you want me to do with the topic?

However Im sorry to inform you but Im pretty sure a topic like this is not allowed on this forum, unless you have a creation of your own to post.  

Sorry about that. I don't post on forum's much so I am a little inexperienced.

#5 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:01 PM

Welcome to BZPower! 

My apologies. I don't really post on forums much so I am a little inexperienced. What do you want me to do with the topic?

Its alright and im sure an admin will come soon and lock it up :)

#6 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 22-October 11
  • 1,167 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:51 PM

You can check out the general Rules and Guidelines here. Also, the more specific rules can be found here, and you can ask questions about stuff you aren't sure about here. (You can also PM one of the staff.) Hope that helps!

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

May both Mata Nui and Ekimu be with you, traveler, and let not Makuta shed shadow on your way.

#7 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 05:08 PM

Sounds like a good idea, but what's keeping you from making such an MOC of your own?

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

Click here to go to Snax!

"If you're really gonna refuse to die... I'll definitely enjoy the next 11 minutes."

-Toa Varova, Out of Snax Part 3

#8 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 16-February 13
  • 2,202 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 06:54 PM

Sounds like a good idea, but what's keeping you from making such an MOC of your own?

Maybe the fact that he's trying to make a contest out of it, which is unfortunately not allowed...

#9 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 28-January 14
  • 108 posts

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 08:41 PM

You guys are kinda being rude to him......

But anyway, you should let the admins handle this, not you.

This sounds like a great idea :), I might try it sometime. I would have never thought about making MOCs out of pasta :D

Edited by ldd2000, Apr 22 2014 - 08:42 PM.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

#10 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 24-November 02
  • 10,466 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 08:48 PM

ldd2000: Nobody is being rude in this topic. Please leave moderation to the staff.

As mentioned, topics for people to post their MOCs in aren't allowed. Please read the BBC Forum Rules before posting again.

Topic closed.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users