• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

CLR-X1105 Enhanced Aerial Strike Gundam Mark IV

Gundam robots

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 06-January 07
  • 1,754 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:02 PM

hello I made a robot which is not based off of any particular design and is therefore a stupid robot for nerds

13971075192_7c5c7b8766_m.jpg 13971069372_d80fb45ba0_m.jpg

special thanks to Deevs for helping me redesign the problematic bits like the head and shoulders and torso and also for giving me more red pieces

Edited by Kakaru, Apr 22 2014 - 04:03 PM.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達

#2 Offline Mr. Lightning Bolt

Mr. Lightning Bolt
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 23-April 04
  • 217 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:10 PM

Looks kinda like Wing Gundam. But what a great job! 10/10

Time is my frenemy. So is money. 
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

#3 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 06-January 07
  • 1,754 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:28 PM

Yo thanks, I'm actually really glad you noticed!! I meant to evoke Wing Zero-era Gundam in the aesthetic without directly copying any particular designs from reference images. I'm glad it's recognizable!

#4 Offline Mr. Lightning Bolt

Mr. Lightning Bolt
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 23-April 04
  • 217 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:31 PM

Yo thanks, I'm actually really glad you noticed!! I meant to evoke Wing Zero-era Gundam in the aesthetic without directly copying any particular designs from reference images. I'm glad it's recognizable!

I'm not by any means a huge fan but I can tell a Mobile Leo from Altron. The figures got really big shortly after bionicle did and I wanted to get one. Couldn't get Heavyarms though. I wanted him but he was like 12 bucks. mom wouldn't let me. I had to get a Space Mode Leo.

For that matter, Wing Zero is pretty much common knowledge. It's the most recognizeable Gundam.

Edited by Mr. Lightning Bolt, Apr 22 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Time is my frenemy. So is money. 
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

#5 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 06-January 07
  • 1,754 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:40 PM

I'm not by any means a huge fan but I can tell a Mobile Leo from Altron. The figures got really big shortly after bionicle did and I wanted to get one. Couldn't get Heavyarms though. I wanted him but he was like 12 bucks. mom wouldn't let me. I had to get a Space Mode Leo.

For that matter, Wing Zero is pretty much common knowledge. It's the most recognizeable Gundam.

Haha, I totally understand. Though I don't regularly watch any particular series I'm a huge fan of the designs and giant robots in general. My first kit was a Strike Noir imported from Japan (for like $30) and it's what I used to gauge the joint design and general proportions of the model.

#6 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 15-March 03
  • 11,572 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 04:43 PM

This is a really cool MOC of Janus, but it needs more tiaras.

15863389948_205b2ce1e0.jpg

Yes I can see now, we're having fun in the end

Now it all makes sense

#7 Offline Waaja

Waaja
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 12-February 08
  • 288 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2014 - 07:50 AM

Kind of looks like Tallgeese and Legilis together to me XD

I like how you used the HF legs and armour to do the feet; they surprisingly make really convincing gundam feet. Colour scheme is great, enough of each colour to make it reminiscent to a gundam. I can't really say much about the head though; the picture's too small and I can't seem to open it up :/ 

Great job! Can see you really placed a lot of effort into this MOC, even getting someone to help you with the problematic bits...

Edited by Waaja, May 08 2014 - 07:52 AM.

Please do visit:

14903912463_b5945c5bac.jpg
Font by: KC Fonts

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users